Author Topic: One Million Strong Gaza March Planned For Saturday in London  (Read 6108 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: One Million Strong Gaza March Planned For Saturday in London
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2014, 03:45:57 AM »
I want to wear a Israel Nation Football team jersey to my gym to piss of the nasty persian/mooslims that are everywhere there.

I fully support the Hebes.

Awesome idea! I'm down

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2014, 05:26:01 PM »
"People should know when they are conquered!"

"Would you, would I?"

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2014, 07:01:00 PM »

"Would you, would I?"
"At my signal, unleash hell!"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2014, 07:08:09 PM »
And yet, not a single Israeli fuck was given that day. One million impotent voices. They will all go home and beat their wives.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2014, 06:44:17 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/25/Report-Hamas-Morale-Collapsing-Terrorists-Flee-Israeli-Commandos

Haha! Looks like the pussy homo Hamas is finding out that the IDF is a little tougher than the school children that they prefer to kill. It also looks like Israel is gonna give the world and the "one million" terrorist sympathizers and anti-Semites the middle finger. What are those fags gonna do about it? I am betting that the left will bring the mighty weight of a twitter hashtag campaign down on Israel. Oh noes.

Funny how the left's answer to everything is a "march" to display their impotence. You wanna change the world? Grab a rifle. Just remember that when you are against an actual military with training and discipline, you are likely going to die.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2014, 07:09:56 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/25/Report-Hamas-Morale-Collapsing-Terrorists-Flee-Israeli-Commandos

Haha! Looks like the pussy homo Hamas is finding out that the IDF is a little tougher than the school children that they prefer to kill. It also looks like Israel is gonna give the world and the "one million" terrorist sympathizers and anti-Semites the middle finger. What are those fags gonna do about it? I am betting that the left will bring the mighty weight of a twitter hashtag campaign down on Israel. Oh noes.

Funny how the left's answer to everything is a "march" to display their impotence. You wanna change the world? Grab a rifle. Just remember that when you are against an actual military with training and discipline, you are likely going to die.

You really do sound like an angry idiot.  I hope you're in a position to influence no one at all ever in your life.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2014, 07:17:15 AM »
You really do sound like an angry idiot.  I hope you're in a position to influence no one at all ever in your life.

Actually, I am generally a happy idiot. And my influence is far and wide.