Author Topic: Dan Bilzerian Howard Stern Interview  (Read 19259 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Dan Bilzerian Howard Stern Interview
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2014, 10:37:07 PM »

the kind of guy that orders whores from model agency website and tries to pass them off as bitches he pulls from the clubs

;D

Our Los Angeles correspondent keeping it correct.  You know the game in lollipop land eventhough you live in Compton.  :-X

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2014, 01:18:03 AM »
A very sad human being.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2014, 01:22:13 AM »
I laughed more than once, the getting get out of Utah story was hilarious

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2014, 07:24:03 AM »
He's a very impressive human being. Probably posts here

Why because he has a trust fund and pays models to fuck him? Or because he's had 3 heart attacks at age 33?

I suppose he is an inspirational figure to generation nothingness. Faux badass with a beard and a silver spoon inserted firmly in his rectum. Fuck dan blizerian.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2014, 07:39:42 AM »
I could never get on board with Howard Stern and his syncophantic band.  People seemed to think he was outrageous.  I was always bored as hell.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2014, 08:38:32 AM »
I could never get on board with Howard Stern and his syncophantic band.  People seemed to think he was outrageous.  I was always bored as hell.
He used to be outrageous, those days are long gone.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2014, 08:47:53 AM »

He was the original "Shock Jock" or at least the first one that got real popular / notable.  At the time it was pretty out there.  I think he's pushing 60 now.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2014, 08:53:38 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2014, 08:55:17 AM »
on a private jet  41,000 ft. in the air , you and your buddy playing poker, hand gun out on the table just in case, What  ??? ???

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2014, 08:59:22 AM »
He used to be outrageous, those days are long gone.

He was the original "Shock Jock" or at least the first one that got real popular / notable.  At the time it was pretty out there.  I think he's pushing 60 now.

Idk guys.  I was in highschool in NJ in the late 80s.  The 'gods of comedy' were Stern, Kinison, and Clay.   :-X  Lean times.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2014, 10:46:41 AM »
LOL at the jealousy of the alpha.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2014, 10:52:44 AM »
LOL at the jealousy of the alpha.....
those who are genuine get the respect. You can't deny true "alpha-ness". But those who try top project themselves as such, you can see right through them.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2014, 10:52:47 AM »
Yeah... a "sad human being" most of you would trade your life to in a blink of an eye if that'd be possible. Keep convincing yourself you live better.

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2014, 10:56:50 AM »
on a private jet  41,000 ft. in the air , you and your buddy playing poker, hand gun out on the table just in case, What  ??? ???

Looks like hes playing Junior, a hand gun would be mandatory.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2014, 11:02:06 AM »
Yeah... a "sad human being" most of you would trade your life to in a blink of an eye if that'd be possible. Keep convincing yourself you live better.

But what is it to envy here?

We see a full grown man with no purpose in life, no love, no gf/wife. All he does all day is play games like a 12 year old, buying sex (to impress other men) and posing with guns (again like a 12 year old)

Were basically talking about a retard here, a retard with money but still a retard.

So we should all wish we were rich retards?

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2014, 11:05:12 AM »

We see a full grown man with no purpose in life, no love, no gf/wife. All he does all day is play games like a 12 year old, buying sex (to impress other men) and posing with guns (again like a 12 year old)

Were basically talking about a retard here, a retard with money but still a retard.

Joon squirming at this post.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2014, 11:05:36 AM »

You ever see Passenger 57 brah? Anything can happen up there

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2014, 11:07:09 AM »
You ever see Passenger 57 brah? Anything can happen up there

;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2014, 11:08:10 AM »

That's how you see it, just because you need somehow to justify your life and convince yourself that it's "more meaningful". You'd be buying sex and toys and just be getting a blast if you were in his place and if you will say no - lol... Most rich males does that, just most of them try to hide it (I know some very rich people with a "proper family man" image, many would be surprised what goes on when the veil goes down).

"love".. lol.. I guess you still need to learn a lot in this life.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2014, 11:11:16 AM »
3 heart attacks? Nope, nope, nope. The money, hmmm. Yep, would be nice to have your dad leave truckload of money. There are some aspects of his lifestyle that are cool, I can give him that. His money gives him the freedom to do certain things, as money often does.
But, should we really be envious of people who may have more money or more of XYZ?
Why is it that in today's society we try to project the image of happiness, instead of just being happy?
We allow ourselves to wallow in envy and misery that having XYZ will make us better and those that have it are better than us, so we hate them, yet secretly wish we were them, because they have XYZ and MUST be happy.
Yet, many times, they are not.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2014, 11:15:32 AM »
That's how you see it, just because you need somehow to justify your life and convince yourself that it's "more meaningful". You'd be buying sex and toys and just be getting a blast if you were in his place and if you will say no - lol... Most rich males does that, just most of them try to hide it (I know some very rich people with a "proper family man" image, many would be surprised what goes on when the veil goes down).

"love".. lol.. I guess you still need to learn a lot in this life.

The world is full of retards on wellfare with lots of free time on their hands, that buy whores, plays poker (or any other game on the computer) and put up photos on instagram.

The only difference is that this guy has more money, but since he spends most of it on the same thing the wellfare retards does and spends his time on the same things theyre pretty much living the same pitifull lives.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2014, 11:17:21 AM »
3 heart attacks? Nope, nope, nope. The money, hmmm. Yep, would be nice to have your dad leave truckload of money. There are some aspects of his lifestyle that are cool, I can give him that. His money gives him the freedom to do certain things, as money often does.
But, should we really be envious of people who may have more money or more of XYZ?
Why is it that in today's society we try to project the image of happiness, instead of just being happy?
We allow ourselves to wallow in envy and misery that having XYZ will make us better and those that have it are better than us, so we hate them, yet secretly wish we were them, because they have XYZ and MUST be happy.
Yet, many times, they are not.

What is "just being happy"?
"Happiness" is just an idea, a constant happiness is an idea of modern times, it does NOT exist, except these moments when you are doing better than these around you (money is a very good way to fuck everyone in the ass if you feel like that). If he's not stupid, he has a chance to be "happier" than most people who live suffer in this shithole called "earth".
 If you'll have a heart attack at whatever age you'll probably die, and this guy has a chance survining even that, because of..............well well.. money  :o

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2014, 11:18:47 AM »

The world is full of retards on wellfare with lots of free time on their hands, that buy whores, plays poker (or any other game on the computer) and put up photos on instagram.

The only difference is that this guy has more money, but since he spends most of it on the same thing the wellfare retards does and spends his time on the same things theyre pretty much living the same pitifull lives.

The real difference is that these wellfare idiots know very good that they are failures in life and this guy enters whatever place on earth and knows as good that he is the shit, whether you like it or not.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2014, 11:21:16 AM »
if the guy was truly genuine he wouldnt be posting his shit all over an Instagram account...  if you are truly living that life... who the fck are you trying to impress? why post that shit for the world to see??

REAL badasses, REAL players dont need to post that shit on their OWN Instagram accounts

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2014, 11:21:31 AM »
If his life was as cool as he is trying to project it on facebook and instagram he wouldn't be such an attention whore and we wouldn't even fucking know he existed. I get it, seldom jokes and trolling about your income with your friends is fine. You may be perceived as a pompous douche bag if you push too hard but that's OK. But shit, this guy is a fucking nut case.

Of course I wish I had his money. I wouldn't even give a fuck if I earned it or inherited it. But from my limited experience the more you want to be seen as "happy" the worse you are "inside". And shit, in this case it must be something really serious.