Author Topic: Dan Bilzerian Howard Stern Interview  (Read 19245 times)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Re: Dan Bilzerian Howard Stern Interview
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2014, 11:26:25 AM »
He should come out of the closet. No man posting pictures with that many rented girls can be heterosexual.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2014, 11:26:36 AM »
if the guy was truly genuine he wouldnt be posting his shit all over an Instagram account...  if you are truly living that life... who the fck are you trying to impress? why post that shit for the world to see??

REAL badasses, REAL players dont need to post that shit on their OWN Instagram accounts

Because if noone knows that you are killin' it - you won't feel even half as happy. It's like fucking a 10/10 girl and trying not to go together anywhere so noone would see you together.

Funny how hypocritical people are. They preach someone like that guy, but once given a chance - they will stuff everyhing "best" they have in your face just to show that they are better or at least as good as you.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »

But from my limited experience the more you want to be seen as "happy" the worse you are "inside".

Well I hope that's true..................

Fixed.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2014, 11:29:46 AM »
No point in being rich if thats all you do with your money, might as well stay on wellfare since it pretty much equal the same life. What a waste.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2014, 11:31:24 AM »
No point in being rich if thats all you do with your money, might as well stay on wellfare since it pretty much equal the same life. What a waste.

Like you know what it is to be rich..

All people who are poor like "teaching" wirch ones how to spend their money "properly". Sweet irony.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2014, 11:31:28 AM »
Fixed.

Dude, it's really apparent. It doesn't take phd in psychology to figure this out.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2014, 11:32:52 AM »

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2014, 11:36:57 AM »
Dude, it's really apparent. It doesn't take phd in psychology to figure this out.

For me it's really apparent that most people are fucked and will never recover, doomed to lead a mediocre life and die like the billions of the rest, and their kids will repeat the same.. That fella at least have a CHOICE of how to lead his life, that's a lot.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2014, 11:39:44 AM »
For me it's really apparent that most people are fucked and will never recover, doomed to lead a mediocre life and die like the billions of the rest, and their kids will repeat the same.. That fella at least have a CHOICE of how to lead his life, that's a lot.

Most people live a better life than this guy.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2014, 11:42:36 AM »
Most people live a better life than this guy.

Yeah.. keep convincing yourself of that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2014, 11:42:58 AM »
What is "just being happy"?
"Happiness" is just an idea, a constant happiness is an idea of modern times, it does NOT exist, except these moments when you are doing better than these around you (money is a very good way to fuck everyone in the ass if you feel like that). If he's not stupid, he has a chance to be "happier" than most people who live suffer in this shithole called "earth".
 If you'll have a heart attack at whatever age you'll probably die, and this guy has a chance survining even that, because of..............well well.. money  :o
No, no one can be in a constant state of "happiness". Life has ups and downs, and need the "downs" to appreciate the "ups", you know "Sunny days, everybody loves them, but tell me Can You Stand The Rain"

Nobody wants to be around someone who is always unhappy, always complaining. Always miserable. But also, deep down inside some people tend to either envy or hate people who are always HAPPY...now, I am not talking about those who are faux happy, who fake happiness because they are just putting on a brave face for the world and who are truly miserable, I am talking about those who are always giving out good vibes, who make you smile when you see them, the ones that people love being around. Miserable people tend to hate them, and wish ill upon them.

Tell me, why do you believe that "earth is a shithole"? Earth is what it has always been. Are you one of those modern day pessimist that see only the negative, the war, the famine, the evil? That has been around. The problem in today's "modern world" is most people just go along for the ride, eventually becoming those that they despise. And if you believe in what you say, just end your reality right now...there are many ways to do it. I think you wouldn't and haven't because whatever you have now is a hell of a lot better than death---which the end of the road, the unknown. Here, you know how things play out.
You talk about using money to fuck people up...and you've always had this negative tone. Why not counter that, and why not balance? The natural order is balance. There is no overly righteous or the opposite.

I also believe in this age of social media, our society has propped up this idea that everybody is special, and that everybody will become rich, have a lot of money, and do very important things, when in fact the reality is that only few people become rich, accomplish extraordinary things. And when people start to realize that, and compare themselves to others, who are in turn comparing themselves to you, it sets off a negative chain reaction. That everybody is accomplishing something and has more than you, and is better than you, which begets negativity.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2014, 11:46:17 AM »
His lifestyle is cool but leave the attention whoring to chicks like DLB and the Hebrews...Guy's who do this are embarrassing.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2014, 11:49:15 AM »
Yeah.. keep convincing yourself of that.

It would be hard to find people that want to trade their life with his.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2014, 11:51:11 AM »
Trading places with this guy means you get a father that went to prison, you had to experience 3 heartattacks before 30,  drug addiction, going to university for years (yet have no use for it, as you rather spend your time playing poker), have no family, no wife to come home to, no children the list goes on and on...

Who in their right mind would wanna trade places with that?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2014, 11:51:21 AM »

Nobody wants to be around someone who is always unhappy, always complaining. Always miserable. But also, deep down inside some people tend to either envy or hate people who are always HAPPY...now, I am not talking about those who are faux happy, who fake happiness because they are just putting on a brave face for the world and who are truly miserable, I am talking about those who are always giving out good vibes, who make you smile when you see them, the ones that people love being around. Miserable people tend to hate them, and wish ill upon them.

Guess what - most rich who at least somewhat sane people are like that. What a surprise  :D

Tell me, why do you believe that "earth is a shithole"? Earth is what it has always been. Are you one of those modern day pessimist that see only the negative, the war, the famine, the evil? That has been around. The problem in today's "modern world" is most people just go along for the ride, eventually becoming those that they despise. And if you believe in what you say, just end your reality right now...there are many ways to do it. I think you wouldn't and haven't because whatever you have now is a hell of a lot better than death---which the end of the road, the unknown. Here, you know how things play out.

Tell that to billions who starve, have illness, are old as fuck and wait for a death as each day passes, tell that to someone who was born in a thirld worlld country and can just dream about "peace" and a comfortable life. Tell that to someone who's struggling each and every day in this rat race, and you may very well be one of them, tell that to someone who doesn't have a chance to make something in this life just because he/she was born at the wrong place/at the wrong time or some homosexual who's sofferint of being "different", but he hasn't chose that... I see it as it is, with positives AND negatives and you want to paint it as a fairy tale.

You talk about using money to fuck people up...and you've always had this negative tone. Why not counter that, and why not balance? The natural order is balance. There is no overly righteous or the opposite.

There are these who can fuck you or these who are being fucked by you. Sorry, but that's the truth. Even your wife/gf submits to this rule.

I also believe in this age of social media, our society has propped up this idea that everybody is special, and that everybody will become rich, have a lot of money, and do very important things, when in fact the reality is that only few people become rich, accomplish extraordinary things. And when people start to realize that, and compare themselves to others, who are in turn comparing themselves to you, it sets off a negative chain reaction. That everybody is accomplishing something and has more than you, and is better than you, which begets negativity.

This is biological. To compare and to decide of how good you are at this "survival" game. Nothing too complicated, just how it works. You compare your body, wife, kids, etc.. with someone elses body, wife, kids.. And if someone else (esp. these that you know) have a lot better than you, well.. you are not very happy to say the least.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2014, 11:52:23 AM »
Trading places with this guy means you get a father that went to prison, you had to experience 3 heartattacks before 30,  drug addiction, going to university for years (yet have no use for it, as you rather spend your time playing poker), have no family, no wife to come home to, no children the list goes on and on...

Who in their right mind would wanna trade places with that?

You keep projecting stuff that seemps imprtant to YOU. The difference is - he has a choice (to have one or another), and you - don't...

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2014, 11:55:26 AM »
You keep projecting stuff that seemps imprtant to YOU. The difference is - he has a choice (to have one or another), and you - don't...

He has less choices than the fellow man as he has an addictive personality (drug abuse etc) and massive insecurities that apparantely he cant get rid of no matter how many photos of rented girls he posts online... he is also a failure, getting kicked out of the navy no choice in the world changed that (must be hard considering the success his father had in the military service...)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2014, 11:59:02 AM »
He has less choices than the fellow man as he has an addictive personality (drug abuse etc) and massive insecurities that apparantely he cant get rid of no matter how many photos of rented girls he posts online... he is also a failure, getting kicked out of the navy no choice in the world changed that (must be hard considering the success his father had in the military service...)

Yeah right. Now lets put it this way: you, your wife, your kids and billions of others wifes/husbands and kids will die after living a life that's more or less the same (usualy pretty boring and mediocre), and noone has ever gave, nor will give a fuck about your wife, kids or anything, except yourself, it doesn't matter at all at the end, you will die and he will die. The question is - which one has had most choices in life. You trying to say that he's less free is as funny as it gets. I can just repeat - keep convincing yourself of that (so you won't go insane knowing that some people in this life can have it all if they want..).
 You don't give a shit about your "success" in life (I guess you've made a lot more mistakes... Otherwise - you'd be as rich and as boss) when you are loaded and all you care is how to have fun the next day. (I'm sure he needs to work on how to keep his wealth.increase it. That's a job too.).

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2014, 12:05:29 PM »
Yeah right. Now lets put it this way: you, your wife, your kids and billions of others wifes/husbands and kids will die after living a life that's more or less the same (usualy pretty boring and mediocre), and noone has ever gave, nor will give a fuck about your wife, kids or anything, except yourself, it doesn't matter at all at the end, you will die and he will die. The question is - which one has had most choices in life. You trying to say that he's less free is as funny as it gets. I can just repeat - keep convincing yourself of that (so you won't go insane knowing that some people in this life can have it all if they want..).

Again, to trade places with this guy you get his insecurities and drug addiction personality, you get the near death experience of 3 heartattacks etc. that comes with the money.

Still wanna trade? Here most people would say "No thanks, ill pass"

How about having your daddy go to jail when youre 8 years old? Or spending years trying to be a mans man in the navy and then get kicked out? How that experience taste? Still wanna trade?

Here another few people pass.

How about trading love for rented sex? And kids to no kids?

Hardly any people left here for the trade...

How about having all the time in the world and 100 million dollars, yet spend most of your day playing poker (or world of warcraft, same waste of time)

A few more people say "no thanks"

And finally, being so insecure about your sexuality that no matter how many pictures of you with a beard, women, guns, cars youre still in the closet...

Only one guy left that is willing to trade lives. And that is you.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2014, 12:09:34 PM »

The world I see everyday...the pain, hurt, misery...
Western people complaining, crying. And yes, I do talk to people from third world countries. Many of them see Westerners as weak, spoiled, child like, and ungrateful.

I have always been taught to be thankful for what you have. And don't complain about lacking XYZ. Have I from time to time, yes. My parents Didnt have much growing up, so when I am reminded of that, I am humbled.

The world I see...is not a fairy tale, it's is disturb twisted nightmare of a society that is literally dying out due to apathy, nihilism, and becoming their own gods and goddesses.
There are people in third world nations that have very little and can brighten your day. Yes, there is hunger and all the stuff that you listed, that is life, as it has been throughout the centuries. You just happen to be in the Western World and enjoy it, yet find some way to be miserable.

The natural rule is balance, equilibrium, always has been. Man likes to fuck up shit and ruin balance, and then complain, like a child that its toys are broken.
Yes, I can see what you are saying. But in this game called survival, you have to cooperate with others. Societies Didnt flourish unless people cooperated with others---to rise and many times fuck over or dominate another group.
There has to be a balance between them. No one or the other.

True, we do compare. There is a saying, "comparison is a sign of mediocrity". At what point is that true? I think that is when you start believing that the grass is greener on the other side.
And that is what it boils down to isn't it? We all think that the other person's grass is greener than ours. And the person we are looking at, and comparing ourselves to, is doing the same thing with us.
I am not saying it is wrong to want better. But what is better? Who determines that? And when is it that we become obsessed with "better" and start to appreciate what you have?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2014, 12:11:38 PM »
Comparing you gotta take the good with the bad...
this guy with his history and his life style, no thanks...
and he isnt all that rich to begin with, the guy who played HARRY POTTER! got more money for christs sake!
And yet i dont see him posing pictures of whores and guns.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2014, 12:15:23 PM »
has a beard, shaves his entire upper body including arm pits and forearms, then hairy legs , lol

brutal

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2014, 12:15:29 PM »
Again, to trade places with this guy you get his insecurities and drug addiction personality, you get the near death experience of 3 heartattacks etc. that comes with the money.

"Trading" - as being as rich and doing whatever the hell you want. Noone said - trading his heart attacks. Don't twist it.

How about having your daddy go to jail when youre 8 years old? Or spending years trying to be a mans man in the navy and then get kicked out? How that experience taste? Still wanna trade?

Most rich people are criminals and manage to avoid jail because of their money. Nothing wring with doing some time if you are a succesfull white collar criminal bussinessman.
 And why the hell he should care about the navy? Probably was just a game anyway.. being as rich - I wouldn't give a slighest shit about irrelevant stuff like that. Don't pretend that you would while flying in your private jet. LOL.. how fukkin hypocritical people are it's beyond belief.

How about trading love for rented sex? And kids to no kids?

I personally don't give much shit about kids and "love" is bought, one way or another. Some day you will learn this too.

How about having all the time in the world and 100 million dollars, yet spend most of your day playing poker (or world of warcraft, same waste of time)

I bet you are not spending your time any more fun. Vice versa - you are living just like billions of others. While he lives like a 1%.  :D

A few more people say "no thanks"

Keep convincing yourself of that. Than all this shit flies through the window a day you get to be "On the top". But you won't, of course.  ::)

And finally, being so insecure about your sexuality that no matter how many pictures of you with a beard, women, guns, cars youre still in the closet...

That's what most rich people do behind the closed door. he difference is that this guy doesn't give a damn and show it all.

Only one guy left that is willing to trade lives. And that is you.

Tell that to millions of his followers  :D :D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2014, 12:20:59 PM »
The world I see everyday...the pain, hurt, misery...
Western people complaining, crying. And yes, I do talk to people from third world countries. Many of them see Westerners as weak, spoiled, child like, and ungrateful.

I have always been taught to be thankful for what you have. And don't complain about lacking XYZ. Have I from time to time, yes. My parents Didnt have much growing up, so when I am reminded of that, I am humbled.

The world I see...is not a fairy tale, it's is disturb twisted nightmare of a society that is literally dying out due to apathy, nihilism, and becoming their own gods and goddesses.
There are people in third world nations that have very little and can brighten your day. Yes, there is hunger and all the stuff that you listed, that is life, as it has been throughout the centuries. You just happen to be in the Western World and enjoy it, yet find some way to be miserable.

The natural rule is balance, equilibrium, always has been. Man likes to fuck up shit and ruin balance, and then complain, like a child that its toys are broken.
Yes, I can see what you are saying. But in this game called survival, you have to cooperate with others. Societies Didnt flourish unless people cooperated with others---to rise and many times fuck over or dominate another group.
There has to be a balance between them. No one or the other.

True, we do compare. There is a saying, "comparison is a sign of mediocrity". At what point is that true? I think that is when you start believing that the grass is greener on the other side.
And that is what it boils down to isn't it? We all think that the other person's grass is greener than ours. And the person we are looking at, and comparing ourselves to, is doing the same thing with us.
I am not saying it is wrong to want better. But what is better? Who determines that? And when is it that we become obsessed with "better" and start to appreciate what you have?

No balance, no quilibrium, all just a poetical, pseudo-philosophical nonsense, sorry. Life was never fair and will never be. I hope there won't be another ww in my lifetime, as if it will - you'll be able to see too of how irrational and senless these thoughts of a westerner leading a somewhat comfortable lifestyle, sounds.. You don't like the "game", I get it.. most doesn't like it, so they think of various similar stuff to justify it. The game won't change tho', best of luck at trying to do that..

And I can add: grass is sometimes A LOT greener on the other side. People, once again, just keep convincing - it is not, when they can't check it out. (just like a fella with a fat wife of 20 years tries to convince himself that "it's just a pussy/grass is not greener on the other side". Well he'd get a heart attack instantly if he'd realize that sometime its actually IS.)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2014, 12:22:49 PM »
"Trading" - as being as rich and doing whatever the hell you want. Noone said - trading his heart attacks. Don't twist it. "

What im saying is that you cant just envy somebodies life and pick the parts you like and forget about the rest, its the whole deal or nothing. If you live a certain way and theres a price to pay for that that needs to be included.

"And why the hell he should care about the navy? Probably was just a game anyway.. being as rich - I wouldn't give a slighest shit about irrelevant stuff like that."

I think he cares a lot, much more than about money.

I bet you are not spending your time any more fun. Vice versa - you are living just like billions of others. While he lives like a 1%.  Cheesy

But thats just it, even with all that money he doesnt seem to be able to find any meaning. He doesnt even have an account on getbig from what i can understand

"]That's what most rich people do behind the closed door. he difference is that this guy doesn't give a damn and show it all."

For somebody that doesnt give a damn he sure have funny ways of showing it

"Tell that to millions of his followers"

So does lady gaga, common it's a spectacle.