Author Topic: Parents of Australien victim head to Ukraine convinced MH17 daughter still alive  (Read 1564 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
http://news.yahoo.com/parents-head-ukraine-convinced-mh17-daughter-still-alive-033813757.html

Her father believes the 25-year-old space scientist could have been flung out of the plane and had she still been strapped in her seat, this could have cushioned the impact of hitting the ground.

That's so sad ! I cant imagine the pain this parents are experiencing right now!

Fakechestguy

http://news.yahoo.com/parents-head-ukraine-convinced-mh17-daughter-still-alive-033813757.html

Her father believes the 25-year-old space scientist could have been flung out of the plane and had she still been strapped in her seat, this could have cushioned the impact of hitting the ground.

That's so sad ! I cant imagine the pain this parents are experiencing right now!

He said the seat cushioned her landing.
She didn't recover.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
He said the seat cushioned her landing.
She didn't recover.
Its denial of his worst kind! But I cant blame the guy..

Fakechestguy

Its denial of his worst kind! But I cant blame the guy..

Google 'mh17 bodies'
You see a kid strapped in his chair, very disturbing.

Yes it's denial, I must say he needs a grip on reality or this will hurt more.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Google 'mh17 bodies'
You see a kid strapped in his chair, very disturbing.

Yes it's denial, I must say he needs a grip on reality or this will hurt more.
You know sometimes parents never recover from the loss of there children.
This looks like one of those cases.
A lot of damage has been done to innocent civilians. The person responsible should have to pay for it!

Fakechestguy

A lot of damage has been done to innocent civilians. The person responsible should have to pay for it!
Mate I don't wish this on anyone, I have lost too many people within 2 years, it's surreal, I don't think I can go through it again.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Mate I don't wish this on anyone, I have lost too many people within 2 years, it's surreal, I don't think I can go through it again.
Im sorry to hear that friend. Life is very harsh at times. Nothing is worse then losing someone you care about

Fakechestguy

Im sorry to hear that friend. Life is very harsh at times. Nothing is worse then losing someone you care about

Bless your heart mate.

I know we pass on, but no matter how much you prepare for it the grief is so crippling.

Back to the topic, I feel for the dad and mother. She is dead but this guy needs to be realistic.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over

I know a woman who had two sons, one was clearly her favourite because he was better looking and really popular. One weekend his folks were away and he had a house party and OD'd on some bad coke that was going around.
She used to be such a strong, confident woman but has been a mess ever since. It has completely destroyed her marriage because she blames her husband for putting too much pressure on him in the family business. She goes to mediums and psychics all the time hoping to communicate with him. She will bring up the dead son in conversation with anyone who she meets even though he's dead about 7 or 8 years now.
It's very, very sad because she can NEVER move on.

Fakechestguy

I know a woman who had two sons, one was clearly her favourite because he was better looking and really popular. One weekend his folks were away and he had a house party and OD'd on some bad coke that was going around.
She used to be such a strong, confident woman but has been a mess ever since. It has completely destroyed her marriage because she blames her husband for putting too much pressure on him in the family business. She goes to mediums and psychics all the time hoping to communicate with him. She will bring up the dead son in conversation with anyone who she meets even though he's dead about 7 or 8 years now.

Poor lady, you know what, I know how she feels, it's beyond crippling.
Don't wish that feeling on anyone.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

I saw this too, i worked in a place and this woman started who's son's death had made the news as it was in a public place during a flood. I think he was a bit of a fuck up, break and enters etc, but you could tell she was smart and that the death had fucked her. The person who offered her the job said that she replied 'Yes my son said i should take it' and that she couldn't not offer it to her now. She said that a lot that she spoke to her son. But a smart woman.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
I saw this too, i worked in a place and this woman started who's son's death had made the news as it was in a public place during a flood. I think he was a bit of a fuck up, break and enters etc, but you could tell she was smart and that the death had fucked her. The person who offered her the job said that she replied 'Yes my son said i should take it' and that she couldn't not offer it to her now. She said that a lot that she spoke to her son. But a smart woman.

Fuckin' hell, that's rough. Some people are just never the same after the loss of a child.