Author Topic: My Resignation From G&O  (Read 17786 times)

Uncle Junior

Re: My Resignation From G&O
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2014, 12:15:38 PM »
Jokes aside, most here are awkward losers/addicts in real life and haven't had a chance with an above 6/10 female and most likely won't. It must be pretty daunting to know that someone actually has these chances. (not for me, I'm currently dating a 5'10 naturally blonde girl with natural D sized teddies. Feels good.)

Yes agreed but I think there are people in life who just want to hate to make themselves feel better taking shots at others and then there are others who just want to learn and improve.

You have to learn to put your ego aside if you want to get somewhere, it can hold you back tremendously.

Surround yourself with positive people, open your eyes, shut your mouth, listen and have bit of respect and manners and 9 times out of ten you get the same courtesy back and opportunities open up for you with a positive attitude. It's all about your attitude and your frame of mind.

Right now some of the behavior shown towards Scorp is like the little angry teenage kid that eyes up your Lexus, gets his key ring out and wants to scratch it.  ::)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2014, 12:16:53 PM »
Well, nothing I haven't heard before, when people are complimentary they say milk chocolate or mocha, when insulting they say mud, turd...etc. been that way since before me and you were born.

Me and Bigmc have wrestled naked in the shower, neither of us got a hard on, that's straight alphas through and through.

I'd assume that's because you didn't handle him as fondly as you did Junior.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2014, 12:17:16 PM »
Decent full stop.  Stand you next to an average height person and you'd make them look like a tiny tit.

Oh, you quoted it. I'd be thankful if you'd delete it (I just don't feel too comfortable posting my pics on-line recently.. Privacy is a good thing.). Thanks.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2014, 12:17:32 PM »

Yes agreed but I think there are people in life who just want to hate to make themselves feel better taking shots at others and then there are others who just want to learn and improve.

You have to learn to put your ego aside if you want to get somewhere, it can hold you back tremendously.

Surround yourself with positive people, open your eyes, shut your mouth, listen and have bit of respect and manners and 9 times out of ten you get the same courtesy back and opportunities open up for you with a positive attitude. It's all about your attitude and your frame of mind.

Right now some of the behavior shown towards Scorp is like the little teenage kid that eyes up your Lexus, gets his key ring out and wants to scratch it.  ::)

Are you having a life moment? You mental midget.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2014, 12:18:24 PM »
Grandad is 6ft3 220lbs lean

Truth of the matter is you wish I looked like your simpsons cartoon, but you would be ashamed to even stand next to me.....don't make me ruin your weekend and highlight how shit and bitter you are any further pumpkin  :-*

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2014, 12:20:23 PM »

Right now some of the behavior shown towards Scorp is like the little teenage kid that eyes up your Lexus, gets his key ring out and wants to scratch it.  ::)

BikiniSlut must be using the account today...... ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2014, 12:20:45 PM »

Skorp1o's hairline getting raped in this thread.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2014, 12:21:37 PM »
Are you having a life moment? You mental midget.

It must kill you that Junior has behaved so outrageously and gets welcomed back with open arms.  

He's the main man and you should bow down to him because it's clear he is everything you want to be.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2014, 12:25:08 PM »
Skorp1o's hairline getting raped in this thread.

You should slowly back out of this thread.....

Uncle Junior

« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2014, 12:27:51 PM »
BikiniSlut must be using the account today...... ;D

Haha dude believe you me when I say she has a far "sharper tongue" than me, although in her case I prefer it placed in other places rather than on the board or in me ear.  ;D

PS, whats up with you lately yesterday it was pedophilia insults, today's flavor of the day seems to be racism, I far prefer it when you are your usual witty self and not malicious, make fun of my nose instead or something.  ;D

the trainer

« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2014, 12:30:08 PM »
yeah... 6'1@245lb at about 10%. Go away u wanker.

Anybody who throw these stats around are happy to post a picture or they are full of shit, I will be posting my pictures in aug so when are you posting yours.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2014, 12:32:18 PM »

Nah can't we pay someone to push him of a building instead?

Maybe if he survives the impact it will jolt some sense into what's left of his brain  ;D

1,2,3...before Jizz reports this thread to Ron for making death threats.  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2014, 12:33:43 PM »
Thats a good looking fatass.

He smiles because he is winning right now.

This obese, Ghengis Kahn reject, is taking on all of the UK haters.

And is more than holding his own.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2014, 12:35:06 PM »
Thats a good looking fatass.

He smiles because he is winning right now.

This obese, Ghengis Kahn reject, is taking on all of the UK haters.

And is more than holding his own.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2014, 12:37:29 PM »

Haha dude believe you me when I say she has a far "sharper tongue" than me, although in her case I prefer it placed in other places rather than on the board or in me ear.  ;D

PS, whats up with you lately yesterday it was pedophilia insults, today's flavor of the day seems to be racism, I far prefer it when you are your usual witty self and not malicious, make fun of my nose instead or something.  ;D

BS hasn't posted in so long I've forgotten what "her" style was.

I may push a few buttons, but at the end of the day I'd still sit and drink a beer with almost any Getbagger. In your case I'd still call you an ugly kunt, but we'd laugh it off.

It's only the internet.....it's NOT real!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2014, 12:44:02 PM »
Shizzo fuck off, youre steling the lime light from my hairline lol ;D
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2014, 12:46:55 PM »
Shizzo fuck off, youre steling the lime light from my hairline lol ;D
Sorry bro, Its the same way with Junior for me.

I crave a banana everytime I see his nose.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2014, 12:52:02 PM »
Sorry bro, Its the same way with Junior for me.

I crave a banana everytime I see his nose.

Hahaha.. .you managed to develop a sense of humour in TO....best one liner I read from you ever.
S

Uncle Junior

« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2014, 12:53:46 PM »
BS hasn't posted in so long I've forgotten what "her" style was.

I may push a few buttons, but at the end of the day I'd still sit and drink a beer with almost any Getbagger. In your case I'd still call you an ugly kunt, but we'd laugh it off.

It's only the internet.....it's NOT real!

You should have seen "BS Style" with me when she saw those whore videos, my phone bill came to around £300 extra and I had a deaf right ear for about a month  ;)

I am an ugly kunt as much as you are hilarious.  ;D

Serious question (and don't troll me here) would you ever seriously have a beer with Josh?  ;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2014, 12:54:02 PM »
Hahaha.. .you managed to develop a sense of humour in TO....best one liner I read from you ever.

By "banana" he actually means "penis".....

Uncle Junior

« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2014, 12:57:02 PM »
By "banana" he actually means "penis".....

Most banana's are bigger than my penis, even the curved ones.  ;)

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2014, 01:04:40 PM »

Most plantain's are bigger than my penis, even the curved ones.  ;)

corrected

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2014, 01:08:02 PM »
You should have seen "BS Style" wish me when she saw those whore videos, my phone bill came to around £300 extra and I had a deaf right ear for about a month  ;)

I am an ugly kunt as much as you are hilarious.  ;D

Serious question (and don't troll me here) would you ever seriously have a beer with Josh?  ;D

I only remember the BS contest photos...the majority of her posting may have been before my time.

Looks are fleeting, everyone loses their looks as the get older. That's why I always say it's best to be wealthy - no one cares what you look like if you're stinking filthy rich.

I would have no interest in having a beer with Josh.  

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2014, 01:09:39 PM »

Most banana's are bigger than my penis, even the curved ones.  ;)

Not a problem, Shitso takes on all cummers....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2014, 01:10:49 PM »
Bs was cool

Untill she turned gold digger with Joon

Shame
T