Author Topic: Obama Rocks  (Read 1391 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Obama Rocks
« on: July 25, 2014, 11:22:51 AM »
 :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Obama Rocks
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 11:24:46 AM »
 :o

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 09:27:56 AM »
:D

we need more welfare. Everyone needs welfare.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 10:49:24 AM »
we need more welfare. Everyone needs welfare.

Fagbama needs to be impeached

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 11:30:23 AM »
Fagbama needs to be impeached

you'd be surprised how many Clinton-voting, closet RINO toilet paper lapdog republicans disagree with you

I'd love to see impeachment hearings.   But I guess it's "off the table".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 11:41:34 AM »
you'd be surprised how many Clinton-voting, closet RINO toilet paper lapdog republicans disagree with you

I'd love to see impeachment hearings.   But I guess it's "off the table".

It's not off the table but starting the impeachment process now would take the rest of him term (even though I contend he never had a term because I never have and never will consider him a "president" but an out right fraud). At this point I say let him stay and ruin the country even more and let the dems get destroyed for the horrible choices, lies and deceit they perpetrate every waking moment of their pathetic lives just so I can say 'I told you so". 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 12:39:50 PM »
It's not off the table but starting the impeachment process now would take the rest of him term (even though I contend he never had a term because I never have and never will consider him a "president" but an out right fraud). At this point I say let him stay and ruin the country even more and let the dems get destroyed for the horrible choices, lies and deceit they perpetrate every waking moment of their pathetic lives just so I can say 'I told you so". 

You're willing to give obama another 30 months of destroying the future of our country on some marginal chance that it might give some repub a better chance against a dem not named obama? 

And you're okay with such a reckless chance because you'll be able to tell getbiggers "I told you so?"

What about the future of the USA?  Personally, I wouldn't let a criminal go because "Hilary will TOTALLY be beatable now!" because, well, obama was sure beatable against a perfect romney after debate #1, and voila, he won by a large margin.  trading 30 months of communism for "well, we might do better last time?"  LOL  come on dude.

And don't forget, from BJ to impeachment took Ken Starr only 11 months, in a time BEFORE the internet. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 12:51:04 PM »
You're willing to give obama another 30 months of destroying the future of our country on some marginal chance that it might give some repub a better chance against a dem not named obama? 

And you're okay with such a reckless chance because you'll be able to tell getbiggers "I told you so?"

What about the future of the USA?  Personally, I wouldn't let a criminal go because "Hilary will TOTALLY be beatable now!" because, well, obama was sure beatable against a perfect romney after debate #1, and voila, he won by a large margin.  trading 30 months of communism for "well, we might do better last time?"  LOL  come on dude.

And don't forget, from BJ to impeachment took Ken Starr only 11 months, in a time BEFORE the internet. 

Why would reps bring impeachment proceedings? Illegal executive orders? Yeah that's gonna happen, then their guy can't do it. Everything is calculated...........
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 12:59:07 PM »
Why would reps bring impeachment proceedings? Illegal executive orders? Yeah that's gonna happen, then their guy can't do it. Everything is calculated...........

how about illegally feeding guns to mexico which were used to kill americans?

or letting benghazi attack happen?   or being born outside the USA?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 01:02:13 PM »
how about illegally feeding guns to mexico which were used to kill americans?

or letting benghazi attack happen?   or being born outside the USA?

What about it? face it both sides are gutless turds, and they aren't going to impeach unless it's for something that isn't going to restrain there side when they are in power. It's up to us to put a stop to this bullshit, but as long as the gubmint checks are going out and american idols is on...........

Nothing is going to change until the everyday American starts to feel some actual pain in there lives, then it to late.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 01:07:31 PM »
What about it? face it both sides are gutless turds, and they aren't going to impeach unless it's for something that isn't going to restrain there side when they are in power. It's up to us to put a stop to this bullshit, but as long as the gubmint checks are going out and american idols is on...........

Nothing is going to change until the everyday American starts to feel some actual pain in there lives, then it to late.

repubs impeached for fibbing about a hummer back in the 90s. 

today they won't impeach when americans are dying at home and abroad.

they had balls back then.... today? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 01:27:08 PM »
repubs impeached for fibbing about a hummer back in the 90s. 

today they won't impeach when americans are dying at home and abroad.

they had balls back then.... today? 

How is a BJ in the oval office going to put any restrictions on a rep POTUS, other than don't get caught getting a BJ in the oval office. There were no "policy" or "executive orders" as any part of that impeachment process.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 06:17:50 PM »
Technically he's waaaaaaaay beyond impeachment. Impeachment would just be a slap on the wrist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 10:58:16 AM »
Technically he's waaaaaaaay beyond impeachment. Impeachment would just be a slap on the wrist.

Why do you feel republicans in congress lack the balls to agree with you?   Do they secretly support his liberal agenda? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 11:12:28 AM »

Why do you feel republicans in congress lack the balls to agree with you?   Do they secretly support his liberal agenda? 

I think I summed this up for you before, the reps are not going to do anything that will impeade their ability to do the same kind of shit once they are in power. Do you seriously think there is really a difference between the 2 parties?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 11:46:00 AM »
I think I summed this up for you before, the reps are not going to do anything that will impeade their ability to do the same kind of shit once they are in power. Do you seriously think there is really a difference between the 2 parties?

I always kinda thought repubs loved america and freedom and wanted to reduce the debt to zero.

Dems, on the other hand, won't be happy until we're speaking Mandarin and wearing tracker chips and getting Obama tattoos.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 11:48:16 AM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 11:55:31 AM »
I always kinda thought repubs loved america and freedom and wanted to reduce the debt to zero.

Dems, on the other hand, won't be happy until we're speaking Mandarin and wearing tracker chips and getting Obama tattoos.

Yeah politicians love America  ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 12:11:13 PM »
Yeah politicians love America  ::)

Obama is rockin the gay bath houses and crack dens in chicago.