Author Topic: Expendibles 3  (Read 882 times)

Stefano

• Getbig III
Expendibles 3
« on: July 25, 2014, 12:30:55 PM »
Get to the choppa!!!

The gangs back. I thought it was ok. I wasnt expecting a thought provoking story. Racist ass melly gibson needs to get back to the hollywood A list.  He was funto watch as was Antonio. Guy was a comic relief for the most part. Ronda looked hot in her scenes. Snipes hada few blade moments and an FU scene to incarceration.

Anybody else watch the leaked movie?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Expendibles 3
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 12:36:37 PM »
I know Gibson will make me proud. He is primed for a late great comeback.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 12:42:11 PM »
Gonna download but only because of Mel. Stallone losing a lot of money, great leakage.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 12:46:51 PM »
Gonna download but only because of Mel. Stallone losing a lot of money, great leakage.

Yep

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 12:53:07 PM »
Is it in theaters now? I just read its now one month before the premiere. Lol. Poor Sly, seriously. :-\

Almost feel guilty.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 01:13:25 PM »
Get to the choppa!!!

The gangs back. I thought it was ok. I wasnt expecting a thought provoking story. Racist ass melly gibson needs to get back to the hollywood A list.  He was funto watch as was Antonio. Guy was a comic relief for the most part. Ronda looked hot in her scenes. Snipes hada few blade moments and an FU scene to incarceration.

Anybody else watch the leaked movie?

Post link???

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 01:15:24 PM »
Mel and antonio really made it worthwhile. You wantto see them do more stuff than they were given.  I would have liked to to see mels character have a more badass showdown than the one sly put together to make himself look good. Antonio started off goofy but thanks to his stunt double and his own charisma he was fun to watch.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 01:17:38 PM »
Post link???

I don't want to post any links that may get the torrent pulled or get the uploader in trouble if too much attention gets drawn to it but its not that hard to find if you go to the biggest torrent engine - y know the bay where bucanneers hang out.