Author Topic: Getbig Athletes, Tbombz wants training advice  (Read 6243 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Getbig Athletes, Tbombz wants training advice
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2014, 05:42:12 PM »
So, tbombz asked about having raw anal sex with a guy and primemuscle said "go for it, gonna be fun" and he got full blown infected?

::)

there's a big old train wreck of a thread from last year where Taylor is bragging on his Facebook about taking it up the ass for money and Prime defending his dubious life choices as a bit of youthful hi-jinks (hoping Bumbz would post more photos in the bunny suit no doubt)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2014, 05:42:42 PM »
pretty fucked up shit

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2014, 05:43:57 PM »
So, tbombz asked about having raw anal sex with a guy and primemuscle said "go for it, gonna be fun" and he got full blown infected?

::)
H

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2014, 06:17:19 PM »
Exactly, I was going to post this.

Funny thing is Frank Medrano is down with CT Fletcher and is also a filt.  Somebody posted a pic of them together with an "anti-aging" doc (aka their source)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2014, 06:19:23 PM »
Medrano is 5'9 and 150 lbs.

Pretty sure he's not on anything.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2014, 06:52:57 PM »
I fail to see if tbombz legitimately turned his life around, why are you clowns still giving him crap about his past?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2014, 06:56:02 PM »
I fail to see if tbombz legitimately turned his life around, why are you clowns still giving him crap about his past?

Because he dressed up in a bunny costume. :D :D
X

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2014, 07:00:55 PM »
Tbombz has come a long way, give him a break. Times have not been exactly rosy for him.
I believe that he is going to do the right thing. He never attacks anyone on here, so give the kid a chance.
Tbombz you have to lose about 30 pounds and do some lower back extensions and your back will feel better. Also most of the time when people complain about lower back pain its there kidneys, so get them checked as well.
Good luck Soldier of god!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2014, 07:15:56 PM »

GOD-AIDS-GETBIG...Generations will pass but those 3 words will live on forever...

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2014, 06:29:59 AM »
I was trying to draw Homer Simpson in MS Paint and it looks like Tbombz.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2014, 07:00:00 AM »
Are strikes for Jesus better than reps for Jesus?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2014, 01:14:04 PM »
Are strikes for Jesus better than reps for Jesus?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2014, 01:22:28 PM »

Okay, so, I know a bunch about training for bodybuilding, but I know nothing about training for athletic performance/stamina/endurance.

I have sent PM's to Coach and JPM,  and I am soliciting my Getbig brethren for advice on this subject. I know many of you are undercover athletic workhorses with the stamina of olympians and the speed of a cheeta.

Coach is the best, but also read the Y training thread or PM Soul Crusher.
Y

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2014, 04:05:04 PM »
I'll answer when get off work. Sometime after 8 my time. I'm working with a couple of golfers on tour now (PGA, LPGA) and a few collegiate players.
    ok, coach, sounds great!!

Tbombz has come a long way, give him a break. Times have not been exactly rosy for him.
I believe that he is going to do the right thing. He never attacks anyone on here, so give the kid a chance.
Tbombz you have to lose about 30 pounds and do some lower back extensions and your back will feel better. Also most of the time when people complain about lower back pain its there kidneys, so get them checked as well.
Good luck Soldier of god!
  thanks brother
been doing more high rep deadlifts and ab work

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2014, 04:09:09 PM »
I'll answer when get off work. Sometime after 8 my time. I'm working with a couple of golfers on tour now (PGA, LPGA) and a few collegiate players.
Coach name dropping like a pro in this thread.  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2014, 04:16:53 PM »
In the mean time,
 Here is my swing for getbigs viewing "pleasure"

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2014, 04:46:33 PM »
Medrano is 5'9 and 150 lbs.

Pretty sure he's not on anything.

He could be on 1600 mg. equipose and deca.  You never know these days.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2014, 07:38:34 PM »
In the mean time,
 Here is my swing for getbigs viewing "pleasure"

and?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2014, 07:59:06 PM »
Or get eaten by a bear.

Isn't that how he contracted HIV in the first place?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2014, 08:41:26 PM »
Tbombz starts a thread asking for training advice and out come all the clowns who have nothing of value to post. Seems some of you are mired in the muck and will never rise above it. Tbombz on the other hand, seems to be doing pretty well lately.

My advice is to go to a physical therapist for your back. They can not only help you strengthen it, they will teach you movements/exercises so that you can maintain a healthy back. One correction from someone else's post, most back pain is not caused by kidney failure. Chances are, you are just having back trouble. Another thing you might try to not only help with your back but it could even improve your golf game, is yoga. It takes a lot of concentration to learn and do yoga moves just like it takes a lot of concentration to be really on your game on the course.

It's great that you and your dad have this sport in common. Seems like you've mended some fences.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2014, 09:38:30 PM »
Make sure you train in a bunny suit (increases anabolism by 500%) and get your protein fresh from the tap and you're all set

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2014, 03:45:46 AM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2014, 05:05:30 AM »
Tbombz starts a thread asking for training advice and out come all the clowns who have nothing of value to post. Seems some of you are mired in the muck and will never rise above it. Tbombz on the other hand, seems to be doing pretty well lately.

My advice is to go to a physical therapist for your back. They can not only help you strengthen it, they will teach you movements/exercises so that you can maintain a healthy back. One correction from someone else's post, most back pain is not caused by kidney failure. Chances are, you are just having back trouble. Another thing you might try to not only help with your back but it could even improve your golf game, is yoga. It takes a lot of concentration to learn and do yoga moves just like it takes a lot of concentration to be really on your game on the course.

It's great that you and your dad have this sport in common. Seems like you've mended some fences.

Ya he is doing really well, he alienated his family, embarrased them, contracted aids, doesn't work and now is stopping medications without doctors permission etc are you high or something? or just deflecting from your terrible advice which appears to have given him a potential fatal infection.

Some of us talk the truth, not this bullshit you are spewing. The fucking kid is a mess, he always has been, abusing drugs, stealing etc he needs real fucking advice, help obviously. He was living out of a car recently. Keep propping him up with bullshit, great job. How about you give him the truth?

For example, you dont' even mention that he is following his own medical advice (stopping HRT etc) obviously without his doctor's knowlege, just another stupid decision in a long line. For jesus? test for jesus? what about the other drugs? his delusion is killing him and you seem to be egging him on. He has made little to no good choices in his life from my perspective. I have known him from the start.

Good idea Taylor stop a drug that you might need because you again fucked yourself up on drugs (steriods), and now are making another stupid decision. Despite my fucking trolling I actually wish he would take some fucking sane advice. Taylor. You have HIV. you also have hypogonadism, most likely secondary. It makes no fucking sense for you to stop it, especially in light of potential wasting that could occur, which as you know (you don't because you are clueless) can occur and you can even have a chacexia.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2014, 05:17:22 AM »
Guys
Its time for Tbombz to put aside the bodybuilding stuff
All I care about these days is honoring God and I cant do that by using HRT and bodybuilding and eating like a glutton
So I stopped using my HRT, thew it all in the garbage, and Im starting to fast, diet healthy, and do more athletic stuff and want to train for that. Specifically, ive been going golfing a lot with my Dad and by the end of the round my lower back is sore and Im jot playing as well.

Okay, so, I know a bunch about training for bodybuilding, but I know nothing about training for athletic performance/stamina/endurance.

I have sent PM's to Coach and JPM,  and I am soliciting my Getbig brethren for advice on this subject. I know many of you are undercover athletic workhorses with the stamina of olympians and the speed of a cheeta.

The HRT is probably keeping you feeling good dude. Plenty of christians bodybuilding, juicing and eating lots of food too(Mark Dugdale). 
Your health should be a priority though - you don't necessarily need to stop bodybuilding. I wouldn't get off the HRT or HIV meds if I were you.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2014, 05:31:50 AM »