Author Topic: created a seeking arrangment profile while low in funds..life is good  (Read 13753 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
social experiment...for those who don't know seekingarrangments.com is a sugar daddy website where young women go to seek wealthy male companionship...i completely lied my ass off pertaining to my wealth and current successes. Cannot stop receiving emails from girls locally to me....you have 18- to 25 year old girls by the volume of numbers giving up them selves all for a weekly to monthly allowance..i get 25-45 year old women looking to get in business with me ...I get requests from 1k a month 2 visits max to 10k a month unlimited amounts of visits....normal girls with everyday careers and jobs..everything is completely discreet in this website and the women ask for the "relationship" to be completely discreet to their personal life..this is where you find hot models and all the hot instragram girls....im gonna meet this girl tomorrow and offer her money for a quick fuck...I will then be paying for her "services" with a check..a check that WILL NOT CLEAR...trying to teach them a lesson...life looks very scary going forward for searching a true partner in crime..women are completely different in todays times...maybe its just south florida

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
This is a thread of limitless potential.

Very good work.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
social experiment...for those who don't know seekingarrangments.com is a sugar daddy website where young women go to seek wealthy male companionship...i completely lied my ass off pertaining to my wealth and current successes. Cannot stop receiving emails from girls locally to me....you have 18- to 25 year old girls by the volume of numbers giving up them selves all for a weekly to monthly allowance..i get 25-45 year old women looking to get in business with me ...I get requests from 1k a month 2 visits max to 10k a month unlimited amounts of visits....normal girls with everyday careers and jobs..everything is completely discreet in this website and the women ask for the "relationship" to be completely discreet to their personal life..this is where you find hot models and all the hot instragram girls....im gonna meet this girl tomorrow and offer her money for a quick fuck...I will then be paying for her "services" with a check..a check that WILL NOT CLEAR...trying to teach them a lesson...life looks very scary going forward for searching a true partner in crime..women are completely different in todays times...maybe its just south florida

sounds awesome  8)

yeah if you are a great liar, it's endless intercourse

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
sounds awesome  8)

yeah if you are a great liar, it's endless intercourse

im gonna lie so much...name, life, vacation spots, wealth...EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Looking forward to your updates :D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
You can be whoever you want to be be on the internet and to some extent in real life too. Keep us updated with pics.

They will fuck with you for free to get you if they think you are rich.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
im gonna lie so much...name, life, vacation spots, wealth...EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you going to call yourself Uncle Junior?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

If you won't feel weird for doing it, go for it!

Just remember to be prepared for the detailed questions of your 'work' and whatever, and sometimes it's good to have little something to show. Not to show her per se, but make her notice that something so that she has no idea you're lying. You figure it out.

Also if it's possible, dig some information about her first before you tell her your job so that you can do some sherlock holmes investigation on who she knows etc. Years back, my co worker did this stunt you're doing when he met some lawyer woman in a boat cruise, and she said she works in the same building she does.

So just be careful and remember, details are everything.  You need to have plan a, b, c and every other alphabet to really do this without getting caught.

Good luck  8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
This thread has serious potential.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
Get some fake business cards and pictures of Yachts etc. Just in case

Johnnyringo

• Getbig II
In before a pimp comes to your house and shoots you.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
None of those chicks are "normal chicks". They are prostitutes pretending to be normal.
A

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
None of those chicks are "normal chicks". They are prostitutes pretending to be normal.

Wrong here brother...maybe its a south florida thing but women down here are so superficial..its really getting out of hand..I think greed is changing who women really are..or maybe its the alpha male decline..could also potentially be the economy  ..seeking arrangements is hookers plus average everday women..average girls who dont have a lot of money but dream big..I have received 20 messages today..without trying like I usually do in POF..its incredible and yet a bit disturbing. .go and read profiles of women in your area..mostly girls needing financial support..some even admit to having bf's in their personal life but dream having someone take them in a yatch..i mean the last 4 hot chicks ive either tried to hook up or did have confessed to me they have a sugar daddies...most recently I was talking to this super fit girl..really cute..guess what happened,  found her in the website...I denied sex from this girl because I thought I could potentially date her..I dont date girls that I fuck easily..its disturbing

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
You can be whoever you want to be be on the internet and to some extent in real life too. Keep us updated with pics.

They will fuck with you for free to get you if they think you are rich.

Women and money ive concluded mix very well..the " look" of money and success is stronger than having money...

booty

• Getbig V
So you basically going to try and trick these women? I think in some way they deserve it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
So you basically going to try and trick these women? I think in some way they deserve it.

Good post

Wolfox

• Getbig V
TS you at least need a nice car to sell being rich.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Fucking whores. I hope they catch a whore VD and their twats rot and fall off.

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Booty is absolutely right.

TS, you make sure to humiliate them while fucking them. Finger their ass then make them suck your finger. Cum in their mouth or on their face.

Really let them know their worth.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
This thread has serious potential.

this.   should be a great weekend.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
After the girls find out that he has nothing the anger will be very real!
It would be funny if the girls would say: I love you anyway, you don't need anything. You are such a great fun-loving guy with great personality!
but for some reason I don't think that will happen

the trainer

I am proud of you fuck the shit out of those hoes and take some pictures for us to see.

Fakechestguy

Been there, never fucked so many girls in my life.

My account was suspended when girls complained to the site owners that i was full of shit.

Tip: expect the girls to not look like what they look like in their profile pics.
They will look older and have terrible skin. Instagram has filters that makes these hoes look hot.

enjoy fucking.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Don't drop the ball with a turd of a phone