Author Topic: Jason Genova - ROFLMAO  (Read 21313 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: My first vlog re: Jason Genova
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2014, 07:01:59 PM »
Thanks guys, glad you've still got my back!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: My first vlog re: Jason Genova
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2014, 07:09:13 PM »
Thanks guys, glad you've still got my back!

Anytime roger, anytime.  No one messes with the eyeball chambers while getbig is still online.

denarii

• Getbig V
Genova chops
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 03:49:16 PM »
Pork chops   ;D

free ads for PJ

wtf is going on with lenny?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Genova chops
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2014, 04:11:08 PM »
Lenny's got some clean lines, breh.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 04:31:58 PM »
lol

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2014, 08:52:46 PM »
Disturbing! ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2014, 09:03:13 PM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2014, 09:03:56 PM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2014, 09:04:45 PM »

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2014, 09:05:49 PM »

X

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2014, 09:08:56 PM »
Cut like a tomato

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2014, 09:09:49 PM »
Why is big lenny's stomach so huge? It looks lean enough?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2014, 09:11:54 PM »
Why isn't Lenny Mr. Olympia yet? Shits all over Heath.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2014, 09:15:41 PM »
Lenny looks to be in the final stages of palumboism after that he'll just look like a complete toad!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2014, 09:18:08 PM »
Why is big lenny's stomach so huge? It looks lean enough?

According to Lee Priest that shit is due to GH and insulin.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2014, 09:22:16 PM »
Pork chops   ;D

free ads for PJ

wtf is going on with lenny?

Yet you look worse - damn

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
what is the nose twitch lenny is doing?

you can see it in the first few seconds, no need to watch the entire video, but he's doing it the entire time

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: Jason Genova - ROFLMAO
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2014, 09:50:47 PM »
All the pussies doggin on the guy in the pics - I ain't from around these parts so I don't get it if it's some kind of Photoshop job - are fucking worthless pussies unless they have competed. Does the guy have an odd ass shape? Yes - and I genuinely feel bad for the guy because some fucking jagoff was pushing him and telling him how great he would do... But the skinny fat fucks that in reality would actually look worse are the true losers. Sure no one sees them but you know who you are. You are the sad fucks that would be so goddamn uncomfortable with your shirt off in public or on the beach with your girl when the "haves" are there.
Making fun - jealousy - very feminine behavior. I don't get it at all. If you are truly alpha you protect the weak - that what we did for you. You sat your fat asses on the couch and ate star crunches while we kept your dad little asses safe and the new gen is doing it as I type.
I come across as a dick - but I genuinely feel for you - PM me if you don't believe me. If I can help I will - I try to stay as positive as my natural persona is but I start typing and the bile rises. Don't think I could truly give a fuck on the net during my down time - but for a few minutes at a time I honestly feel genuine pity and that's something I guess

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2014, 09:57:03 PM »
According to Lee Priest that shit is due to GH and insulin.

Lee Priest treats objects like women man...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2014, 09:58:44 PM »
All the pussies doggin on the guy in the pics - I ain't from around these parts so I don't get it if it's some kind of Photoshop job - are fucking worthless pussies unless they have competed. Does the guy have an odd ass shape? Yes - and I genuinely feel bad for the guy because some fucking jagoff was pushing him and telling him how great he would do... But the skinny fat fucks that in reality would actually look worse are the true losers. Sure no one sees them but you know who you are. You are the sad fucks that would be so goddamn uncomfortable with your shirt off in public or on the beach with your girl when the "haves" are there.
Making fun - jealousy - very feminine behavior. I don't get it at all. If you are truly alpha you protect the weak - that what we did for you. You sat your fat asses on the couch and ate star crunches while we kept your dad little asses safe and the new gen is doing it as I type.
I come across as a dick - but I genuinely feel for you - PM me if you don't believe me. If I can help I will - I try to stay as positive as my natural persona is but I start typing and the bile rises. Don't think I could truly give a fuck on the net during my down time - but for a few minutes at a time I honestly feel genuine pity and that's something I guess

Hi Big Lenny, welcome to getbig. I'll tell Chauncy you say hello.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2014, 02:55:20 AM »

I understand your point. I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Genova is HUGE
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2014, 09:45:46 PM »
He's up like 30 pounds in one month... lol

Steroids or just a fat ass? ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Genova is HUGE
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2014, 09:53:18 PM »