Author Topic: Ron Paul: ‘I Don’t Blame America, I Blame Neocons’  (Read 286 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Ron Paul: ‘I Don’t Blame America, I Blame Neocons’
« on: July 26, 2014, 12:49:46 PM »
Ron Paul: ‘I Don’t Blame America, I Blame Neocons’

"I blame the interventionists"

Ron Paul: 'I Don't Blame America, I Blame Neocons'   

by Daniel McAdams | Ron Paul Institute | July 26, 2014
Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Email this to someonePrint this page

Facing a tough but respectful grilling on Fox Business’s The Independents over his recent comments on Ukraine and the apparent downing of a Malaysia Air plane, Ron Paul argues that the US government wants to blame Russia for the shoot-down while providing no evidence for its conclusion. Paul points out that the US claim that Russia was to blame for the disaster because they supply weapons to the rebels in east Ukraine is hypocritical because the US has armed oppositionists in Syria who went on to attack the US-backed government in Iraq.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-i-dont-blame-america-i-blame-neocons/

Purge_WTF

Re: Ron Paul: ‘I Don’t Blame America, I Blame Neocons’
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 12:52:35 PM »
I was blaming America instead of the American government back in the early "Freedom fries" days of the Iraq War.

Thankfully, someone over at BB.com introduced me to Ron Paul and my faith in America and Conservativism was restored.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ron Paul: ‘I Don’t Blame America, I Blame Neocons’
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 12:58:11 PM »
I blame obama for the shit wrong with america since the early 1780s.