Author Topic: hardcore tesla discovery would interest dumb bodybuilders here  (Read 4442 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
tesla found if you take similar devices that operate on the same rates or frequencies they communicate energy with each other

im guessing in dreams we are all at different frequencies in our sleep some of us around the world will match up perfectly in frequency and communicate "energy" with each other in our dreams.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: hardcore tesla discovery would interest dumb bodybuilders here
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 06:37:53 PM »
Impulse current to me is very amazing

back when they had DC current and then they would shut off the power they would get big blasts. because of impulse current, a different type of current that occurs when you try to shut off the DC power switch, the line will hold a charge and then it has no where to go then BLASTS INTO what they call "counterspace" when you hit the off switch.. this is because the charge on the line has to go 'somewhere' when you shut it off it didnt just evaporate in old dc systems. but alot was learned from this , stienmetz wrote a book on this IMPULSE current explaining counterspace wich travels back and forth in time really intense subject
A

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 06:42:33 PM »
Impulse current to me is very amazing

back when they had DC current and then they would shut off the power they would get big blasts. because of impulse current, a different type of current that occurs when you try to shut off the DC power switch, the line will hold a charge and then it has no where to go then BLASTS INTO what they call "counterspace" when you hit the off switch.. this is because the charge on the line has to go 'somewhere' when you shut it off it didnt just evaporate in old dc systems. but alot was learned from this , stienmetz wrote a book on this IMPULSE current explaining counterspace wich travels back and forth in time really intense subject
You on meds yet?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 06:49:35 PM »
You on meds yet?

i question what kind of person you are in real life why the need to start trouble goes with out sayin typical here , multiple people on the same frequency , thats what makes life beautiful knowing the differences in frequencies . dont worry i will just create that looped circuit on high voltage for your kind and put you out of your sweet misery
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 07:04:22 PM »
i question what kind of person you are in real life why the need to start trouble goes with out sayin typical here , multiple people on the same frequency , thats what makes life beautiful knowing the differences in frequencies . dont worry i will just create that looped circuit on high voltage for your kind and put you out of your sweet misery

I'm guessing he wouldn't be the first person you've killed. I'd guess you've killed many men and women. Would you care to describe some of the murders you have done?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 08:08:19 PM »
I'm guessing he wouldn't be the first person you've killed. I'd guess you've killed many men and women. Would you care to describe some of the murders you have done?
am i really that fun to pick on? probably not interested in women or electricity either im guessing
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 08:13:20 PM »
am i really that fun to pick on? probably not interested in women or electricity either im guessing

I've been married since 2001, my time being interested in women is over. I do like hobbies, but currently (nice pun) electricity just runs some of the tools I use.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 08:21:12 PM »
I've been married since 2001, my time being interested in women is over. I do like hobbies, but currently (nice pun) electricity just runs some of the tools I use.
now that you have posted that was that all it took to make you feel satisfied in life tonite? i sense your mood and tone towards me suddenly changed with this post
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 08:22:55 PM »
electricity just runs some of the tools I use.

no electricity actually runs the entire world and some of the tools that you use and some of the tools that use you

gotta love your narcisstic approach towards it you must be a real bitch to know in real life
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 08:25:02 PM »
no electricity actually runs the entire world and some of the tools that you use and some of the tools that use you

gotta love your narcisstic approach towards it you must be a real bitch to know in real life

I meant as far as hobbies go, electricity just powers the tools I use. I was aware of the lights, oven and refrigerator using electricity as well.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 08:32:43 PM »
tesla found if you take similar devices that operate on the same rates or frequencies they communicate energy with each other

im guessing in dreams we are all at different frequencies in our sleep some of us around the world will match up perfectly in frequency and communicate "energy" with each other in our dreams.
Tesla was a con artist and full of shit.  :D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 08:33:14 PM »
I meant as far as hobbies go, electricity just powers the tools I use. I was aware of the lights, oven and refrigerator using electricity as well.
dude you really have the time to chat with me dont you, precious time is wasted discussing your preferred topics

electricity is the way to go if you want to talk about this life
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 08:35:18 PM »
Lots of Electrical currents flowing through this thread

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 08:37:52 PM »
dude you really have the time to chat with me dont you, precious time is wasted discussing your preferred topics

electricity is the way to go if you want to talk about this life

I could chat with you for the next few hours. I find your interest in electricity to be an acceptable way to spend your time. I see your interest in electricity as a hobby, I also enjoy hobbies. I currently do leathercraft, woodworking and ceramics (though I moved recently and my kiln is not wired). I enjoy creating/building things, you enjoy learning, it's all good.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2014, 09:28:51 PM »
I could chat with you for the next few hours. I find your interest in electricity to be an acceptable way to spend your time. I see your interest in electricity as a hobby, I also enjoy hobbies. I currently do leathercraft, woodworking and ceramics (though I moved recently and my kiln is not wired). I enjoy creating/building things, you enjoy learning, it's all good.

Are wetting/drying cycles the best way to shape leather boots?  I got some cowboy boots to tune up (Rocky boots, purchasd online) and was thinking of using shoe trees to get them pretty close instead of having to walk them dry several times.  Also seems like they change shape a bit sitting in the closet, so shoe trees would stop them reverting to being uncomfortable?

They were only $150 so I don't mind being mean to them.  Just want an effective way to get the leather to take and hold the shape I want.  Should I be using something other than just water?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 09:33:23 PM »
Are wetting/drying cycles the best way to shape leather boots?  I got some ...

I just started this hobby less than two weeks ago. I haven't done anything with shaping, I've seen some videos of wetting veg tanned leather for shaping, but never done it. I just made things like wallets, phone cases, little purse things for my kids and a few other items. Later I might learn about shaping and embossing leather.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 09:41:51 PM »
Ah, cool.  If you discover the secret compound let me know!  Seems like doing some minor shaping is the difference between $150 off the shelf boots and $2000+ bespoke boots. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2014, 10:29:40 PM »
Johnny Falcon, there is a documentary called, "Tesla: The Master of Lightning." Have you seen it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272884/

X

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 02:46:55 AM »
You on meds yet?

Complete appropriate and reasonable question. This same guy was grounding the electrical system of the house with the coat hanger, so it is more like a duty to question his mental capacity every now and then. These kind of morons, who try to understand electricity with the IQ smaller than average dog, are usually found dead on their backyard, lying next to the massive tesla coil  ;D

MC, you village idiot: You can read those fucking books as much as you want, but if you lack the mental capacity to understand what you read, it is a waste of time. You have make very clear that you lack that capacity, and you can't get it from the books, you just have to born with it. Just choose another line of work with the tools you can understand, like hammer and nails, or brush and the bucket..

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2014, 03:03:54 AM »
Tesla was a con artist and full of shit.  :D

As far as Alternating Current Distribution systems, Induction Motors, and the application of Maxwell's and Hertz's ideas (radio) he had a pretty good grasp.  He is deserving of a good reputation for these items.

As far as Death rays and Wireless Power Transmission, he was pretty out there.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2014, 05:04:56 AM »
Complete appropriate and reasonable question. This same guy was grounding the electrical system of the house with the coat hanger, so it is more like a duty to question his mental capacity every now and then. These kind of morons, who try to understand electricity with the IQ smaller than average dog, are usually found dead on their backyard, lying next to the massive tesla coil  ;D

MC, you village idiot: You can read those fucking books as much as you want, but if you lack the mental capacity to understand what you read, it is a waste of time. You have make very clear that you lack that capacity, and you can't get it from the books, you just have to born with it. Just choose another line of work with the tools you can understand, like hammer and nails, or brush and the bucket..
you harbor much frustrations, good effort, trying to sound smart as well with insults +1 bro
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2014, 05:07:45 AM »
Johnny Falcon, there is a documentary called, "Tesla: The Master of Lightning." Have you seen it?

no , its taking me a while to get through eric dollards mastery of tesla, anderson, steinmetz work
A

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2014, 06:25:44 AM »

You've turned into a mentally ill fat old man. You're an embarrassment to your family.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2014, 06:59:46 AM »

the anderson system went beyond tesla
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2014, 07:00:59 AM »
You've turned into a mentally ill fat old man. You're an embarrassment to your family.
how am i mentally ill for studying electricity?
A