Author Topic: Apology  (Read 4701 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Apology
« on: July 26, 2014, 06:41:46 PM »
I am sorry for starting crap and ruining a perfectly good thread in regards to the losing bodyfat while gaining muscle. It's not my business to get bent out of shape because junior is back. Who he associates with and then throws under the bus should not concern me. I no longer care. I may not be around as much. Maybe I am just over the fake friendships and back stabbing. So I won't be giving a shit anymore.

Uncle Junior

Re: Apology
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 06:48:33 PM »
I am sorry for starting crap and ruining a perfectly good thread in regards to the losing bodyfat while gaining muscle. It's not my business to get bent out of shape because junior is back. Who he associates with and then throws under the bus should not concern me. I no longer care. I may not be around as much. Maybe I am just over the fake friendships and back stabbing. So I won't be giving a shit anymore.

Look this is beyond fucking retarded.

You don't have to leave booty, if you want me to fuck off then that's fine, I will go instead.

I really don't need this fucking board, yeah its a bit of fun but its not something for me to get wound up on every day if its gonna continue like this.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 06:53:45 PM »

Look this is beyond fucking retarded.

You don't have to leave booty, if you want me to fuck off then that's fine, I will go instead.

I really don't need this fucking board, yeah its a bit of fun but its not something for me to get wound up on every day if its gonna continue like this.

No I am being pathetic for giving a shit in the first place. You are from the uk. Bros before hoes... You said it, not me. I find that offensive... I am not a hoe. So you stay and I will probably be around less and less like I have been recently.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 07:07:13 PM »
 ::)

Uncle Junior

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 07:08:18 PM »
No I am being pathetic for giving a shit in the first place. You are from the uk. Bros before hoes... You said it, not me. I find that offensive... I am not a hoe. So you stay and I will probably be around less and less like I have been recently.

Well quit being a bitch then I was nice to you.

Look at what you wrote in the other thread, you started it, you just can't help yourself.

You Wrote:
I am really interested in discussing this as I have always wondered myself. But I can't handle junior's long assed posts and to be totally honest I really dislike him.

I Wrote:
I won't post in any threads you do booty in this section, (apart from my own thread) I want you to feel totally comfortable here on the UK boards.

Cheers

Instead of leaving it you carried on slagging me off and trying to come between my friends and making up lies again.

I know I should be a better person but I can't forgive and forget. I have been on forums for ten years and been burned by two faced fake lying pos's. I feel uncomfortable having you back here. And I don't like you associating with Skorp. I don't trust you and I don't like you.

What am I just supposed to do let you get away with this shit everyday and not defend myself? That's not how it works.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 07:15:31 PM »

Well quit being a bitch then I was nice to you.

Look at what you wrote in the other thread, you started it, you just can't help yourself.

You Wrote:
I Wrote:
Instead of leaving it you carried on slagging me off and trying to come between my friends and making up lies again.

What am I just supposed to do let you get away with this shit everyday and not defend myself? That's not how it works.
Thats just it... I can't just quit being a bitch. I can't pretend something. I am too direct and straight to the point. Which if why I should stay away because I am a bitch.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 07:16:24 PM »
Only few days ago you started slandering me again and accusing me of shit I never did

You wrote:

Junior when are you going to delete the piece you wrote about me on thedirty? I got several messages saying that you did it. Junior when are you going to delete the piece you wrote about me on thedirty? I got several messages saying that you did it. Junior when are you going to delete the piece you wrote about me on thedirty? I got several messages saying that you did it.

I replied back.

My love I have never written anything about you or anyone else on any website, I am not that sort of bloke. I swear that to you on my sisters life.

I might fuck around here but its never malicious with me or off the board shit etc.

I will ask Josh if he had anything to do with it but I sincerely doubt it, he is very honest with me, if he did something he will just admit it.

I have a feeling maybe you should look at someone like Chadwick the beta or maybe someone from down under or one of those gimmicks that was chasing you around.

Anything I can do to help I am here for you.

You can ask Bigmc about what I am like as a human being, he will vouch for me I am sure.

Ask yourself who is being the jerk here.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 07:20:44 PM »
Thats just it... I can't just quit being a bitch. I can't pretend something. I am too direct and straight to the point. Which if why I should stay away because I am a bitch.

Stop melting down for fuck's sake I like you, I don't want any beef with you, I want you to be happy and comfortable just do me a favor and say sorry for accusing me of shit I didn't do, that's all I ask cos its just not right and nice and deep down you know I would never do anything like that.

All I have ever done on this fucking board is help people out with their shit.

Ask Bigmc in private he will tell you.

You got me all figuired out wrong from the off.

Like I said I don't want you to think I am coming between you, Bigmc or Skorp.

I am quite happy to leave if it makes you happy.

This board is not my life, I enjoy it but its not worth something to get upset about or have to constantly defend myself over other peoples bollox.

Like they say no good deed goes unpunished and this has never been truer in my case.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 07:24:52 PM »
Only few days ago you started slandering me again and accusing me of shit I never did

You wrote:

I replied back.

Ask yourself who is being the jerk here.

You are not all there in the brain to repeat my one line over and over.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 07:29:17 PM »
Stop melting down for fuck's sake I like you, I don't want any beef with you, I want you to be happy and comfortable just do me a favor and say sorry for accusing me of shit I didn't do, that's all I ask cos its just not right and nice and deep down you know I would never do anything like that.

All I have ever done on this fucking board is help people out with their shit.

Ask Bigmc in private he will tell you.

You got me all figuired out wrong from the off.

Like I said I don't want you to think I am coming between you, Bigmc or Skorp.

I am quite happy to leave if it makes you happy.

This board is not my life, I enjoy it but its not worth something to get upset about or have to constantly defend myself over other peoples bollox.

Like they say no good deed goes unpunished and this has never been truer in my case.

I have already told you to stay. I just won't be posting which is probably a good thing anyway.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 07:33:12 PM »
At this point I think it's safe to surmise that Booty and Joons menstrual cycles have synched up.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 07:37:53 PM »
I have already told you to stay. I just won't be posting which is probably a good thing anyway.

But I want you to post cos I enjoy reading your posts and so do other people.

I don't want to fucking get accused again of driving someone else off the board, especially a female competitor, Ron would get pissed at me.

So I would rather me and you just got on, or that i fuck off instead.

I think you are  sweet, genuine, caring, beautiful and maybe before I got carried away and I am sorry if I said any nasty things to you in the heat of the moment, it was probably cos you wound me up but I never meant to hurt your feelings.

I am not shit starter but I can't just randomly sit there take insults over and over again, hear constant lies about me and not get wound up, I am sorry but it makes me melt. I don't care if its just the internet.

Do you want a cup of tea? I am going for a smoke, it's 3.36 in the morning here and AGAIN I can't get any fucking sleep.

Just be nice, it's not hard, I am not some fucking monster you have created in your mind.

xx

Uncle Junior

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 07:39:38 PM »
At this point I think it's safe to surmise that Booty and Joons menstrual cycles have synched up.

And look Pedro same goes with you mate, honest to god I had nothing do to with any bollox with your kids and shit, I promise you that on my sisters life.

Just don't act like a dick with me constantly and I will show you the same respect and courtesy back.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 07:58:56 PM »

But I want you to post cos I enjoy reading your posts and so do other people.

I don't want to fucking get accused again of driving someone else off the board, especially a female competitor, Ron would get pissed at me.

So I would rather me and you just got on, or that i fuck off instead.

I think you are  sweet, genuine, caring, beautiful and maybe before I got carried away and I am sorry if I said any nasty things to you in the heat of the moment, it was probably cos you wound me up but I never meant to hurt your feelings.

I am not shit starter but I can't just randomly sit there take insults over and over again, hear constant lies about me and not get wound up, I am sorry but it makes me melt. I don't care if its just the internet.

Do you want a cup of tea? I am going for a smoke, it's 3.36 in the morning here and AGAIN I can't get any fucking sleep.

Just be nice, it's not hard, I am not some fucking monster you have created in your mind.

xx
I am too guarded and too honest to play nice to keep the peace. So that's why I apologised and said I will not stay.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 12:21:20 AM »
Both of you

Post this stuff elsewhere

No Bullshit drama on here
T

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 01:45:45 AM »
Big mc eating bangers and mash and kicking ass in this thread and he is all out bangers and mash

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 05:08:00 PM »
Both of you

Post this stuff elsewhere

No Bullshit drama on here
he brings out the worse in me.. Sorry. I couldn't post this anywhere else since gossip and opinions is even more pathetic and I am not posting there.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 05:43:26 PM »
Jeff and Mac appointed me as mod when they`re sleeping........now you two fucking behave.   :(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 05:43:59 PM »
Jeff and Mac appointed me as mod when they`re sleeping........now you two fucking behave.   :(
Tough guy huh ?   

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2014, 06:14:42 PM »
I can't Wes...  You should know me by now.  :P

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2014, 06:27:45 PM »
wadda mess  ::)

Fakechestguy

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2014, 06:33:45 PM »
she is a wacko. yes booty, you.

Glad you are not on the G&O, you deserve to be on a sub-forum.

You are a mess. You know this place is not good for you mentally yet you keep posting.

Seriously for your wellbeing, take up a hobby, do something else with your time.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2014, 07:42:52 PM »
Cmon Junior give Booty some respect. It really  isn't that hard.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2014, 08:41:41 PM »
she is a wacko. yes booty, you.

Glad you are not on the G&O, you deserve to be on a sub-forum.

You are a mess. You know this place is not good for you mentally yet you keep posting.

Seriously for your wellbeing, take up a hobby, do something else with your time.

You are the one that posted about raping my daughter while I watched. Seriously fuck off you whack job.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2014, 08:42:25 PM »
You are the one that posted about raping my daughter while I watched. Seriously fuck off you whack job.

lol ???