Author Topic: The 6 rules of success - Arnold Schwarzenegger  (Read 8394 times)

AmonRa

Re: The 6 rules of success - Arnold Schwarzenegger
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 09:42:38 AM »
Arnold is a satanist and he participates routinely in rituals since Joe Weider's days.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2014, 09:49:56 AM »
Without the D-bol and other goodies he would be homeless living on Venice Beach.

Hahahahaha! That's absolutely fucking the truth. Toothless too  ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 10:05:59 AM »
Lot of beta haters on here. Why hate on the guy? Because he succeeded a million times over in his life compared to your apartment basement dwelling existence?

I believe Arnold is of average to slightly above average intelligence but his confidence and perseverance carried him through his life.

"if he never took dbol...blah blah blah"

If my aunt had a set of balls, she'd be my uncle.
Hes just as much a kim kardashian or a paris hilton as anything else.

His only achievement was being a good male model, that wieder wanted to represent bobybuilding.

He was a shit governor, actor, and his business career was a gay thing;

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 10:11:02 AM »
Hes just as much a kim kardashian or a paris hilton as anything else.

His only achievement was being a good male model, that wieder wanted to represent bobybuilding.

He was a shit governor, actor, and his business career was a gay thing;

I will chalk up some of what your saying to luck/right blend of people to mix with and whore yourself to get ahead,but kim/paris reference was a bit off.he did get a degree and worked odds and ends w/franco to make $ while training to be mro..

MikMaq

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 10:16:00 AM »
I will chalk up some of what your saying to luck/right blend of people to mix with and whore yourself to get ahead,but kim/paris reference was a bit off.he did get a degree and worked odds and ends w/franco to make $ while training to be mro..
Lol that bullshit mail order degree he probably cheated his way through.

Once your able to realize he cut corners at every possible turn, his success is so much more an illusion. Just as everything about him is illusions.

Anyway Luck is a bullshit term, it implies happened randomly.

Wieder wanted a sexy little man to follow his bidding, its not random chance its very much circumstantial.

Once wieder had you, there is no require for luck.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2014, 10:27:39 AM »
Lol that bullshit mail order degree he probably cheated his way through.

Once your able to realize he cut corners at every possible turn, his success is so much more an illusion. Just as everything about him is illusions.

Anyway Luck is a bullshit term, it implies happened randomly.

Wieder wanted a sexy little man to follow his bidding, its not random chance its very much circumstantial.

Once wieder had you, there is no require for luck.

people are attracted to charisma he had it,he did talk shows ,dating game.look at him in pumping iron lou 'came of as local boy/daddy forcing him to succeed and Arnold a foreigner coming off smarter or outsmarting him and everyone else,was it set up or by design maybe so..

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2014, 10:37:01 AM »
people are attracted to charisma he had it,he did talk shows ,dating game.look at him in pumping iron lou 'came of as local boy/daddy forcing him to succeed and Arnold a foreigner coming off smarter or outsmarting him and everyone else,was it set up or by design maybe so..

Arnold says he was portrayed as the villain to add drama/tension to the film... to that I say bullshit... he was just being himself.  Anyone who knew Arnold back then says he was somewhat arrogant and cocky as hell.  He did have lots of charisma though... whether it was real or phony, I don't know.

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2014, 10:37:30 AM »
Meh he was obviously good looking and famous.

But I think most fanboys completely overlook how many people actually despised him behind his back.

Psychopaths have an ability to be superficially charming, by exploiting the fact most people avoid confrontation.

If he wasnt famous hed just be another creepy grease ball from europe.

Its a product of the surviorship bias, we forget these people are famous and think somehow they have this natural charisma.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2014, 10:40:28 AM »
Meh he was obviously good looking and famous.

But I think most fanboys completely overlook how many people actually despised him behind his back.

Psychopaths have an ability to be superficially charming, by exploiting the fact most people avoid confrontation.

If he wasnt famous hed just be another creepy grease ball from europe.

Its a product of the surviorship bias, we forget these people are famous and think somehow they have this natural charisma.

Good points/observations.  I don't think Arnold is psychopathic.  He exhibits more sociopathic behavior.

MikMaq

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2014, 10:48:53 AM »
Good points/observations.  I don't think Arnold is psychopathic.  He exhibits more sociopathic behavior.
Same shit. Different tax bracket.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2014, 12:18:44 PM »
take away movies and bodybuilding he was a millionaire through real estate first! Don't know why people can't grasp that. Arnold has a high iq, read the book arnold schwarzenegger conversations, everyone says he is one of the smartest people they have ever met able to talk on almost any subject and has unmatchable drive.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2014, 12:21:44 PM »
take away movies and bodybuilding he was a millionaire through real estate first! Don't know why people can't grasp that. Arnold has a high iq, read the book arnold schwarzenegger conversations, everyone says he is one of the smartest people they have ever met able to talk on almost any subject and has unmatchable drive.
X2, very smart dude. Someone once said he could convince you to give him your only jacket on a cold winter day.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2014, 12:29:52 PM »
Goes to show those moaning about luck being random. Take all Arnold got away from him and erase in people's minds that he was once famous. He'd be rich again in a year. Multimillionaire in 5 years.

Take a bit of smarts, an inhuman amount of drive and a smidgen of charisma. You can't help BUT succeed

Skeeter

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2014, 12:42:43 PM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2014, 12:44:27 PM »
arnold engineered his success and mapped at his life that's the freaky part. He told girlfriend Barabara Outland in the 70's he'd be governor of california, she said it gave her chills because he always acheived what he set out to do.
Totally diffferent from someone like pamela anderson being spotted from a camera zooming in at her at a football game

Goes to show those moaning about luck being random. Take all Arnold got away from him and erase in people's minds that he was once famous. He'd be rich again in a year. Multimillionaire in 5 years.

Take a bit of smarts, an inhuman amount of drive and a smidgen of charisma. You can't help BUT succeed

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2014, 12:56:02 PM »

He was connected even then.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2014, 01:03:19 PM »
You need connections,  agreed, but he's was always going to make them. I don't even think that this is seriously up for debate.  He's was always going to be what he is. You've seen his acting skills, utter shit. But he made work at 10000% with what he had. Think about it. YOU can bump your cycle up and have just as much muscle mass he had in the 70s. It's all fake anyway. YOU (presumably) have a more understandable accent, and had a richer upbringing. Now why didn't you succeed and he did?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2014, 01:11:18 PM »
You need connections,  agreed, but he's was always going to make them. I don't even think that this is seriously up for debate.  He's was always going to be what he is. You've seen his acting skills, utter shit. But he made work at 10000% with what he had. Think about it. YOU can bump your cycle up and have just as much muscle mass he had in the 70s. It's all fake anyway. YOU (presumably) have a more understandable accent, and had a richer upbringing. Now why didn't you succeed and he did?
arnold sucked dicks to get where he got in the firstplace.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2014, 02:18:54 PM »

I'm sure he did. And fucked old men, or prayed to Satan. He did what he had to.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2014, 02:34:45 PM »

If he said he would eat a kilo of shit to get bigger, a dick was probably no problem for him.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2014, 02:44:35 PM »
If he said he would eat a kilo of shit to get bigger, a dick was probably no problem for him.
I think Leroy Colbert said that.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2014, 05:40:14 PM »
You guys can say what you want. I am sure he did step on a lot of people to get where he is. Let's put it in real terms though. The folks that he stepped on, do you think they would not do the same. Was he just better at it. I am sure he made enemies because of it. Name one super successful individual in any field and the story is usually the same. Arnold has always had one thing on his mind, and that is his own well being and the betterment of it. This may or may not be a likable quality in one to behold.
 Along the way in stepping on people and mowing them down to his success he created thousands of jobs for people. Giving way to modest careers for some and others reaping millions from his success to which they intern spend and build their own empire of jobs for others. He inspired not just me and all of you to get into building muscles. He inspired many millions along the way to go to a gym and get into shape creating thousands of new gyms around the world. Many of these gyms spawned the singles pick up places where like minded in shape couples could meet, later get married and produce another generation. ........................ ...what have you done today?

Like him or not I still love some of his older movies. My favorites; Predator,Comando, Terminator one and two, Total Recall. Most of his new stuff his horrid.
h

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2014, 06:00:16 PM »

But who in the powers that be in Bodybuilding would want his dick sucked by a Bodybuilder?

Just kidding  ;D

WoooSHHHHH Paper bag, abdominals and thighs !

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2014, 06:11:10 PM »
Arnold is the perfect example of how far schmoeing can take you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2014, 03:18:15 AM »
. He inspired not just me and all of you to get into building muscles. He inspired many millions along the way to go to a gym and get into shape creating thousands of new gyms around the world.
What a load of shit, he sold an illusion, he was a snake oil salesman, just like Weider and every other pro bodybuilder before and after. I don't know about you, but lying and deceiving people to make money is a pretty despicable way to get ahead.  But that's just me.  And the other thing people forget, he broke the law to achieve his muscular body which in turn opened other doors of opportunity. Arnold, like most successful people is criminally minded, you only ever hear of the success stories, the majority like Arnold End up in pitiful circumstances because their sociopathic and criminal mindset causes untold misery in their personal, work and social lives.  As it turned out anyway, he couldn't keep a lid on his sociopathic ways and ruined what would have normally been an enduring marriage and family life.
V