Author Topic: RHODEN vs WOLF AC 2014 REVISITED!  (Read 3937 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
RHODEN vs WOLF AC 2014 REVISITED!
« on: July 27, 2014, 01:15:56 PM »
Still have Shawn 1st, Wolf may look better only because of his height. Scale him down to Shawns height and you see all the flaws very clearly.

Simple Simon

Re: RHODEN vs WOLF AC 2014 REVISITED!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 01:18:09 PM »
Still have Shawn 1st, Wolf may look better only because of his height. Scale him down to Shawns height and you see all the flaws very clearly.

Then he wouldn't be the same bodybuilder you dummy, hes bigger than Shawn, fact.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 01:28:08 PM »
Then he wouldn't be the same bodybuilder you dummy, hes bigger than Shawn, fact.

My point is that Wolf has more flaws than Shawn which his height advantage helps to hide.

Still butthurt over Joon buddy? ;D

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 02:20:19 PM »
Good point

Lets for mr olympia use a computer program and scale all contestants and then judge

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 02:22:01 PM »
My point is that Wolf has more flaws than Shawn which his height advantage helps to hide.

Still butthurt over Joon buddy? ;D
Still sharing your account with him?

Dont worry mate, I dont think Ron cares anymore.

It was blatantly obvious though.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 02:23:41 PM »
Good point

Lets for mr olympia use a computer program and scale all contestants and then judge

I will personaly cut their legs shorter.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 05:14:36 PM »
so wolf is taller and that makes him better by hiding his flaws. no so very complicated after all

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 05:18:46 PM »
so wolf is taller and that makes him better by hiding his flaws. no so very complicated after all

to make it simple

wolfs height and mass overpowers shorter more complete bodybuilders. This is reason why he Won. But wait for the O.

Shawn 3rd again.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 05:30:24 PM »

Yes we should also scale ronnie down to jay cutler height as well and clearly we will see all his flaws

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 05:32:24 PM »
How do these 2 warriors engage in such an epic battle without passing out due to the exhaustive process of posing?
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 05:34:43 PM »
Rhoden looks like he's taken one too many melatonin pills

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2014, 05:50:39 PM »

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2014, 06:35:56 PM »
Shawn has better lines genetically and has better arms.Dennis has long arms, so his muscle bellies arent as round.Dennis out sized him and had the almost the same condition.Plus I beleive Dennis is older, so he has been traning longer.Give shawn a couple more years.He will do some damage.
Dennis is about 40lbs heavier on stage

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 06:37:07 PM »
Shawn has better lines genetically and has better arms.Dennis has long arms, so his muscle bellies arent as round.Dennis out sized him and had the almost the same condition.Plus I beleive Dennis is older, so he has been traning longer.Give shawn a couple more years.He will do some damage.
Dennis is about 40lbs heavier on stage

Shawn is close to 40, Wolf is younger. Same for Kai, great bodybuilders but old. :-\

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 06:51:29 PM »
Still have Shawn 1st, Wolf may look better only because of his height. Scale him down to Shawns height and you see all the flaws in my brain very clearly.

You have become singlehanded  the biggest Idiot on here. Your comments make as much sense as a screen door on a submarine you fucking moron! I give you free advice, kill yourself or stop posting.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 06:54:33 PM »
You have become singlehanded  the biggest Idiot on here. Your comments make as much sense as a screen door on a submarine you fucking moron! I give you free advice, kill yourself or stop posting.

Would you mind if I scale you down to the size of shit when I judge you? :P

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 10:24:17 PM »
I think its more like this..

Wolf has better conditioning. Look at rls and bdb, important poses in bb. Rhoden is smooth from the back.

plus wolfie with bigger legs and chest - with this better conditioning

Add in that he paid his dues.. Voila.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 10:47:45 PM »
Paper I agree, some what.Shawn has better arms and better dealts.Wolf has a better back thicker chest, and better legs.Plus he had better conditioning.Wolf has always has log arms.His biceps are not impressive when flexed.Its sad because if he had a peak he could do better in the Mr O.But his biceps, just dont have much shape to them at all.They look bigger relaxed then they do flexed.thats sad

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 11:25:05 PM »
Paper I agree, some what.Shawn has better arms and better dealts.Wolf has a better back thicker chest, and better legs.Plus he had better conditioning.Wolf has always has log arms.His biceps are not impressive when flexed.Its sad because if he had a peak he could do better in the Mr O.But his biceps, just dont have much shape to them at all.They look bigger relaxed then they do flexed.thats sad

Didn't hurt branch and at one point he was 2nd in the O and winning Arnold classics

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 04:07:28 AM »

U must be smoking crack. Side by side it's even more obvious. Wolf looks like he'd carry twice the amount of muscle and still is way sharper in the back :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 05:07:53 AM »
With his overall mass/width, height and X-Frame, I think Wolf deserved the win. His relatively small midsection separates him from guys like Kai.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2014, 06:07:33 AM »
With his overall mass/width, height and X-Frame, I think Wolf deserved the win. His relatively small midsection separates him from guys like Kai.

Don't know how can you win the 2nd most important bodybuiding tittle, Not having calves whatsoever .

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 06:16:30 AM »

Don't know how can you win the 2nd most important bodybuiding tittle, Not having calves whatsoever .

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

No calves whatsoever? ::)

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 06:55:51 AM »
whats the point of threads like this i mean its not going to change the judges decision is it?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 09:18:19 AM »
U must be smoking crack. Side by side it's even more obvious. Wolf looks like he'd carry twice the amount of muscle and still is way sharper in the back :D
Exactly! I mean what is wrong with Frank? I think he likes(is in to) black man. I would understand it and it would make sense but he doesn't even answer the question. He putts black guys next to white guys and goes" the black guy looks beautiful if you look closely " much better looking then the white guy. Hahahaha! Makes no sense what so ever
but he can openly admire them without getting caught! ::) ::)