Author Topic: Psychopaths are among us.  (Read 6130 times)

MikMaq

Psychopaths are among us.
« on: July 27, 2014, 08:56:57 PM »
Just watched we need to talk about kevin.

Seriously crazy movie, seems alot of bodybuilders have some of these traits especially you know who.

Why are people so silent about the issue.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: Psychopaths are among us.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 08:59:38 PM »

Seriously crazy movie, seems alot of bodybuilders have some of these traits especially you know who.

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 09:02:48 PM »

These people are lizards they have no nerlogical empathy, they are soulist and they are everywhere.

more than a few getbiggers fall under this as well.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 09:04:43 PM »
Just started downloading

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 09:08:27 PM »
A large portion of the worlds most successful people are psychopaths

you have very good build in your avatar.

What cycle are/were you on to build this?

you can PM me if you wanna keep it out of public

thx

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 09:23:11 PM »
Test p, tren and mast..my current and favorite stack

Also running 10iu pharm grade gh daily

what dosages?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 09:24:03 PM »
X

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 09:32:36 PM »

Although I am a compassionate, empathetic person, I enjoy
some pretty dark movies such as Hostel, ect.
I don't have psycho thoughts nor do I dream those types of dreams.
For example- If someone is gay and repressing it; I believe it will
manifest on the subconscious level through dreams.
Thx for posting this movie because I am a movie buff and will
definitely check it out.

Here is a good psychopath movie if you haven't seen it.
It is called Rampage. The whole movie is on youtube.
Trailer...

Link to whole movie...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hviY-zxkRk

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 10:01:29 PM »
Psychopathy is evolutionarily advantageous.  Empathy for the weak and downtrodden has only held back humanities progress.
V

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 10:06:22 PM »
A large portion of the worlds most successful people are psychopaths
A large dominant portion are also the most unsuccessful(long term prisoners).

Psychopathy is evolutionarily advantageous.  Empathy for the weak and downtrodden has only held back humanities progress.
Actually ppaths are shit poor with children, so its actually a huge disadvantage. Not to mention a society of psychopaths would be stuck in the stone ages.

If you understand what they're all about you'll understand a society of any significant depth wouldn't be possible for a society without empathy.

Its highly likely our society has been burdened incredibly by these people.

They are the large part of the reason we have prisons, the reason politicians cannot be trusted, and why economics never works as it sould.

MikMaq

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 10:07:45 PM »
Although I am a compassionate, empathetic person, I enjoy
some pretty dark movies such as Hostel, ect.
I don't have psycho thoughts nor do I dream those types of dreams.
For example- If someone is gay and repressing it; I believe it will
manifest on the subconscious level through dreams.
Thx for posting this movie because I am a movie buff and will
definitely check it out.

Here is a good psychopath movie if you haven't seen it.
It is called Rampage. The whole movie is on youtube.
Trailer...

Link to whole movie...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hviY-zxkRk
Yeah its a good movie one of its main points, is that all this liberal bullshit about people being products of their environment isnt actually built on anything significant.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2014, 10:16:21 PM »
Waiting for the elliot rodger movie myself

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2014, 10:17:30 PM »
A large dominant portion are also the most unsuccessful(long term prisoners).
 Actually ppaths are shit poor with children, so its actually a huge disadvantage. Not to mention a society of psychopaths would be stuck in the stone ages.

If you understand what they're all about you'll understand a society of any significant depth wouldn't be possible for a society without empathy.

Its highly likely our society has been burdened incredibly by these people.

They are the large part of the reason we have prisons, the reason politicians cannot be trusted, and why economics never works as it should.
Are you fucking kidding, the average so called NORMAL person is terrible with kids.  Since the beginning of time our child rearing principles have been disgusting, nothing but constant beating, raping, exploitation, brainwashing etc etc. of our children.  The majority of adults still believe it is OK to hit children but not another adult, these are the NORMAL people. And we already live in a society with little empathy.  Society is burdened with pathetic, liberal minded people like yourself who constantly defend those not suited to survival in a modern world.  There is no place in a hostile, raw environment like our modern world for those that aren't equipped to deal with it.  People need to become LESS empathetic, not MORE.  You have to be cruel to be kind, something libtards don't understand.
V

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 10:23:06 PM »
Are you fucking kidding, the average so called NORMAL person is terrible with kids.  Since the beginning of time our child rearing principles have been disgusting, nothing but constant beating, raping, exploitation, brainwashing etc etc. of our children.  And we already live in a society with little empathy.  Society is burdened with pathetic, liberal minded people like yourself who constantly defend those not suited to survival in a modern world.  There is no place in a hostile, raw environment like our modern world for those that aren't equipped to deal with it.  People need to become LESS empathetic, not MORE.  You have to be cruel to be kind, something libtards don't understand.
Lol I dont think you understand what it means to be a pyscopath.

Ironically you dont understand how I have poor empathy myself. I have very little value or regard for the feelings of others. I of course care for others, but dont think for a second I'm soft on people or myself for that matter.

Tough love isnt something a ppath is capable of. They have no concern for their children, there just objects to them.

Ironically beating, raping, expolitation of children is a very common trait among psychopaths.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 10:28:34 PM »
Lol I dont think you understand what it means to be a pyscopath.

Ironically you dont understand how I have poor empathy myself. I have very little value or regard for the feelings of others. I of course care for others, but dont think for a second I'm soft on people or myself for that matter.

Tough love isnt something a ppath is capable of. They have no concern for their children, there just objects to them.

I indeed understand what a psychopath is, unlike you I see their value and don't take the libtard black and white approach of Liberals Good-Everyone else Bad.  Psychopaths serve a much needed counterbalance to the libtards, who paradoxically cause just as much, if not more chaos and destruction with their good intentions.

Ironically beating, raping, expolitation of children is a very common trait among psychopaths.
How does this differ from the mainstream population, many of which abuse their children in one way or the other, ultimately even a worse atrocity as many of them think they are doing good.
V

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 10:40:16 PM »
I indeed understand what a psychopath is, unlike you I see their value and don't take the libtard black and white approach of Liberals Good-Everyone else Bad.  Psychopaths serve a much needed counterbalance to the libtards, who paradoxically cause just as much, if not more chaos and destruction with their good intentions.
How does this differ from the mainstream population, many of which abuse their children in one way or the other, ultimately even a worse atrocity as many of them think they are doing good.
Lol Im a libtard Yet I advocate the forced removal of these people. If you think I dont have a ruthless streak I dont think you understand me very well. I do have a rather strong view of right and wrong, thats usually associated with the right numb nuts. I have a history of people very one sided on my view points, and I truly believe its because I have a superior sense of logic and morality.

Actually if you look at the research most cases of child abuses come down to the parents having poor empathy.

An empathetic person is usually a natural parent which is why women generally score significantly higher than men on empathy scores.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 10:48:28 PM »
Lol Im a libtard Yet I advocate the forced removal of these people. If you think I dont have a ruthless streak I dont think you understand me very well. I do have a rather strong view of right and wrong, thats usually associated with the right numb nuts. I have a history of people very one sided on my view points, and I truly believe its because I have a superior sense of logic and morality.

Actually if you look at the research most cases of child abuses come down to the parents having poor empathy.

An empathetic person is usually a natural parent which is why women generally score significantly higher than men on empathy scores.

This is where you and I differ, I wasn't talking about the extreme cases, I was referring to the majority of child rearing principles that are considered acceptable by the mainstream I consider abuse, hitting, screaming, constant put downs and criticism, blackmailing, controlling, brainwashing etc.  The problem is, when so many people perform abusive behaviour it becomes normalised.  And I don't know where you got that nonsense about women scoring higher in empathy, you must be reading feminist weekly too much.  So, not only are you a libtard, but you're a white knight spreading feminist propaganda all over the place.  Anyone with a hint of critical analysis can tell that women are far more ruthless, cunning, abusive, callous and cold than men are.  You don't need a study to tell you that, just look around you.

The whole reason feminists started spreading propaganda about how they where the gentler gender was because social studies like psychiatry was beginning to uncover how evil the average woman was capable of, especially towards her own children, even infants.  Men being protective by nature and also stronger, tend to want to protect those weaker,  Women feel no such thing, resenting their own weakness, they despise anybody lower down the chain than them and will feel nothing about taking their resentment out on them.  Children are the perfect target for such peoples.
V

MikMaq

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 10:58:31 PM »
This is where you and I differ, I wasn't talking about the extreme cases, I was referring to the majority of child rearing principles that are considered acceptable by the mainstream I consider abuse, hitting, screaming, constant put downs and criticism, blackmailing, controlling, brainwashing etc.  The problem is, when so many people perform abusive behaviour it becomes normalised.  And I don't know where you got that nonsense about women scoring higher in empathy, you must be reading feminist weekly too much.  So, not only are you a libtard, but you're a white knight spreading feminist propaganda all over the place.  Anyone with a hint of critical analysis can tell that women are far more ruthless, cunning, abusive, callous and cold than men are.  You don't need a study to tell you that, just look around you.
Women are manipulative and cunning, but its through complete ignorance of there own actions, women put up emotional blinders by being unable to think logically understand the world around them.

I dont know where your getting on with this abuse shit, in the civilized world its quite rare, unless the parents have mental health problems of there own which is usually the reality.

Lol if you think Im a feminist your a fucking idiot. Women are good with children and fucking useless at everything else.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 11:03:28 PM »
technically the matter of child rearing is defined in legal frameworks.  It's in-fact legal to beat children in a manner that would land you in jail outside of a "feduciary" environment. For example you can strike your child with the hand but not with a foot...

anyway the point is that the institutions are the root perpetuaters of psychopathology that reward/punish the individuals in a society.

carry on  ;D
"

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2014, 11:05:19 PM »
Waiting for the elliot rodger movie myself
I think hes more autistic than psychopathic ironically. But youll never get anyone to admit to that.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2014, 11:09:42 PM »

+1

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2014, 11:24:47 PM »
The Daily Mash summed up this new gay "are you a psychopath" fad nicely:

People who claim they're psychopaths actually just dicks
06-05-14

INDIVIDUALS who score highly in ‘psychopath tests’ are really just unpleasant, it has emerged.

Being a ‘psychopath’ has become a badge of honour for jumped-up pipsqueaks who think they’re business tycoons.

However experts have confirmed that the overlap between psychopath and dickhead traits means they are more likely to be in the latter category.

Psychologist Emma Bradford said: “Idiots want to think they have some super-sexy killer instinct that makes them the same as Christian Bale in American Psycho.

“But if you look at the questions from tawdry online tests, they’re all things like ‘Do you cancel an appointment if something better comes along?’ which could be translated as ‘are you a rude bastard?’.”

Take the Daily Mash ‘Psychopath Or Arsehole?’ test

1. Do you do loads of murders? Yes/no.

2. Do you push into queues at the Post Office? Yes/no.

Answer ‘yes’ to just question 1 – you are a psychopath

Answer ‘yes’ to just question 2 – you are an arsehole

Answer yes to both – you are an arseholepath

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/people-who-claim-theyre-psychopaths-actually-just-dicks-2014050686263

MikMaq

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2014, 11:29:20 PM »
The Daily Mash summed up this new gay "are you a psychopath" fad nicely:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/people-who-claim-theyre-psychopaths-actually-just-dicks-2014050686263

I really dont get the point  of this at all.

If the think internet quizzes can possibly mean anything in psychology  your a fucking idiot.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2014, 11:35:05 PM »
I dont know where your getting on with this abuse shit, in the civilized world its quite rare, unless the parents have mental health problems of there own which is usually the reality.

See, you prove my point exactly, abuse in child rearing is so common you are blind to it, it has become normalised too you.  When they survey the population, the majority support corporal punishment in regards to children. Almost everyone ignores a mother dragging a kid around the supermarket by an arm and screaming and yelling at the child.   Child abuse is invisible, it is not even considered abuse as you say, you think it is rare, when in fact it is a daily occurrence in most households on a daily basis.  The reason you don't hear about it is the victim (children) have no social, political or economic power nor the means to express their victimisation.  You only hear about it much later when by then most people have rationalized and justified the abuse and paradoxically carry on the same cycle with their own children.  

To you, children's victimization only becomes a problem when it is extreme, ignoring that the reason their are extreme cases is because we tolerate a lot of low grade abuse.  And the everyday, socially accepted forms of child abuse is a greater problem to society as it is so prevalent and affects so many people, effectively creating a dysfunctional society of dysfunctional people.  With one of the greatest dysfunctions being that they think they are functional when they are not.  (Like the ignoring of childhood abuse as acceptable, when clearly it is dysfunctional).

Also, there is far more extreme levels of child abuse yet you will never hear about it as it is behind closed doors, the victims are dependent and powerless and the side effects is ant-social behaviour much later on.
V

MikMaq

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2014, 11:45:03 PM »
See, you prove my point exactly, abuse in child rearing is so common you are blind to it, it has become normalised too you.  When they survey the population, the majority support corporal punishment, the hitting of children. Almost everyone ignores a mother dragging a kid around the supermarket by an arm and screaming and yelling at the child.   Child abuse is invisible, it is not even considered abuse as you say, you think it is rare, when in fact it is a daily occurrence in most households on a daily basis.  The reason you don't hear about it is the victim (children) have no social, political or economic power nor the means to express their victimisation.  You only hear about it much later when by then most people have rationalized and justified the abuse and paradoxically carry on the same cycle with their own children.  

To you, children's victimization only becomes a problem when it is extreme, ignoring that the reason their are extreme cases is because we tolerate a lot of low grade abuse.  And the everyday, socially accepted forms of child abuse is a greater problem to society as it is so prevalent and affects so many people, effectively creating a dysfunctional society of dysfunctional people.  With one of the greatest dysfunctions being that they think they are functional when they are not.  (Like the ignoring of childhood abuse as acceptable, when clearly it is dysfunctional).
I think were talking about the difference in degrees.

I seriously feel like Ive written that last paragraph before.  Or something very similar to it.

Comparing traumatic abuse, to dysfunctional parenting is murky.

The shittyness of ppath parents means that they have a greatly reduced chance of passing on their genes. As they have no more interesting in parenting, than regular people have in raising a monkey.

This common abuse does exist, and the violence part of it is fucking small, its the reactionary parenting that fucks the kid up. They wont be knocked out of the gene pool, but it usually does interfere with ones success in life.