Author Topic: Fat Burner with Ephedra???  (Read 3256 times)

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
Fat Burner with Ephedra???
« on: February 01, 2006, 02:06:37 PM »
I just bought a bottle of Wired by Rockhard formulations. It contains 10mg of ephedra and 100mg of caffine per serving with a few other ingredients. It says take 2-3 servings a day. Have any of ya'll tried this product or think it is effective? The other ingredients are:

Citrus Aurantium 43mg
Salicin 7mg
Ginger root 25mg
Vitamin B5 22mg
Proprietary ZENO blend
(Acetyl L-carnitine, citrimax, L-tyrosine, Magnesium Phosphate 112mg

The sole reason I bought it because of the ephedra. I thought ephedra was the king of legal fat burners. Should I add aspirin and if so how much
Don't let em fool ya

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
Re: Fat Burner with Ephedra???
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 02:20:13 PM »
anyone?
Don't let em fool ya

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 07:26:32 PM »
I"m not sure but I'm buying some, I found this site here:
http://www.advantagesupplements.com/eppr.html
I have been lurking for REAL ephedra products [not HCL crap] for some time now, I love them. If I were you I would just get the cheapest thing that has the ephedra source from Ma Huang and get what ever has the highest dose. That is what will help surpress the appetite, increase fat burning, and help preserve muscle mass. I recommend 20-25mg per dose depending on size and experience with it. If you're new to ephedra then for the first week to 10mg 1/2 hour before breakfast MEAL and 10mg 1/2 hour before LUNCH MEAL. After one week take at the same time but use 20-25mg per dose. Giving you 50mg total for a day. The "recommended" dose is no more than 100mg per day so you're still safe with that dose and you'll feel alot more of ephedra's potential. If you don't miss a dose, after about 2 weeks you'll love the energy :D.
Go Big/Go Home

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 10:45:33 AM »
I just bought a bottle of Wired by Rockhard formulations. It contains 10mg of ephedra and 100mg of caffine per serving with a few other ingredients. It says take 2-3 servings a day. Have any of ya'll tried this product or think it is effective? The other ingredients are: Citrus Aurantium 43mg
Salicin 7mg
Ginger root 25mg
Vitamin B5 22mg
Proprietary ZENO blend
(Acetyl L-carnitine, citrimax, L-tyrosine, Magnesium Phosphate 112mg
The sole reason I bought it because of the ephedra. I thought ephedra was the king of legal fat burners. Should I add aspirin and if so how much

Salican is herbal asprin so NO.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »
Well I think the best dose depending on your experience would be 2caps 1/2hour before breakfast/cardio  and lunch. The two best part is the 1:10 ration of ephedra/caffiene that's in it. It saves you from having to suppliment caffeine alongside of it. The best thing is to get some of the "senior" aspirin that have lower dosages, as most aspirin are > 325mg per tab and you'll only need 200mg if you're just going to take two tabs making it 1:10:10  to ephedra, caffiene, aspirin. That'll give you the best results for e/c/a stack.
Go Big/Go Home

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 10:59:48 AM »
Right on
Don't let em fool ya

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 06:11:45 PM »
It contains 10mg of ephedra and 100mg of caffine per serving with a few other ingredients. It says take 2-3 servings a day. The sole reason I bought it because of the ephedra. I thought ephedra was the king of legal fat burners.
  That small dose is legal.
Should I add aspirin and if so how much
  As I've posted numerous times before, asprin is not required, nor recomended unless you're OBESE.  It does not add to the thermogenic response and does not work on the avg to lean person and can do more harm than good.
:

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 11:41:05 PM »
Nice info, I haven't read that about the aspirin. I notice though that even though I"m very hydrated, sometimes my legs cramp up when I'm hitting ephedra real hard so the aspirin does help me out the whole time, and it feels alot better if I just take it proactively instead of waiting until it starts to tear me down. That's just me, and I was kinda wondering if anyone has this same side effect? Sometimes, my neck and throat cramp a bit to, just very minor, more of a neusance.
Go Big/Go Home

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 07:47:59 PM »
Nice info, I haven't read that about the aspirin. I notice though that even though I"m very hydrated, sometimes my legs cramp up when I'm hitting ephedra real hard so the aspirin does help me out the whole time, and it feels alot better if I just take it proactively instead of waiting until it starts to tear me down. That's just me, and I was kinda wondering if anyone has this same side effect? Sometimes, my neck and throat cramp a bit to, just very minor, more of a neusance.
  If you are truly hydrated (how much?), then it sounds like there may be a mineral and/or vitamin imbalance.
: