Author Topic: Smoking- I seriously want to quit  (Read 7371 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Smoking- I seriously want to quit
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2014, 08:56:20 AM »
I purchased a vaporiser but it tended to leak and I just couldn't embrace it, just felt like something was missing.  Returned to the pipe.  I also used to cook it up, used to make cannabis butter and cook with it, put it on my toast etc.  I used to get real fucked up doing that, like seriously STONED!.

try this. purchase cannabis, lets say... I don't know... 10gs? well maybe even 20gs just to make sure. Then go buy a vodka bottle, put the flowers/sticks/leaves in there. Then close the bottle and let it be for 6 months. Don't let any air in that bottle and don't expose it to any light.

Then after 6 moths open it up and filter up the cannabis vodka to another bottle or just enjoy it from there if you like 'fruity' vodka shots. Take that bottle with you if you hit the beach, some picnic areas and offer a drink to a nice girl... enjoy the show :D... or you can just invite your friends in or something, let me tell you, that is crazy fun  :P

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2014, 08:59:58 AM »
try this. purchase cannabis, lets say... I don't know... 10gs? well maybe even 20gs just to make sure. Then go buy a vodka bottle, put the flowers/sticks/leaves in there. Then close the bottle and let it be for 6 months. Don't let any air in that bottle and don't expose it to any light.

Then after 6 moths open it up and filter up the cannabis vodka to another bottle or just enjoy it from there if you like 'fruity' vodka shots. Take that bottle with you if you hit the beach, some picnic areas and offer a drink to a nice girl... enjoy the show :D... or you can just invite your friends in or something, let me tell you, that is crazy fun  :P
Who thinks of this kind of shit? I guarantee some members of this site have killed someone before.

On purpose.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2014, 09:01:27 AM »
 :-X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2014, 09:08:48 AM »
Who thinks of this kind of shit? I guarantee some members of this site have killed someone before.

On purpose.

It may not be the most traditional form of entertainments but let me tell you, it's one of the best!

You have got to try it, it's really awesome, the thc mixed vodka is like of god... I offered a drink like that to a girl who came in my place, we went super crazy, totally out of control :P

But the fermentation process has to be 6 months, remember.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2014, 09:10:30 AM »
that seems shocking to you? Oh brother give me a break :D

You have got to try it, it's really awesome, the thc mixed vodka is like of god... I offered a drink like that to a girl who came in my place, we went super crazy, totally out of control  :P

6 months, that's a big investment, any decent pot head couldn't wait that long and would be pulling it out and drying the buds in the microwave before he hit the six month mark.  ;D
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2014, 09:12:20 AM »
6 months, that's a big investment, any decent pot head couldn't wait that long and would be pulling it out and drying the buds in the microwave before he hit the six month mark.  ;D

Any man should be able to wait for something that good...

besides, you have something better than smoking kush coming in your way, you can still buy weed and smoke it... but my god, leave the bottle alone for 6 months, it is well worth the wait :P !

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2014, 09:18:42 AM »
It may not be the most traditional form of entertainments but let me tell you, it's one of the best!

You have got to try it, it's really awesome, the thc mixed vodka is like of god... I offered a drink like that to a girl who came in my place, we went super crazy, totally out of control :P

Your face resembles that kid who hated girls, and went on that killing spree in Cali. Didn't you hate women at one point as well?  :-X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2014, 09:19:15 AM »
Any man should be able to wait for something that good...

besides, you have something better than smoking kush coming in your way, you can still buy weed and smoke it... but my god, leave the bottle alone for 6 months, it is well worth the wait :P !
Yeah, but all it would take is for the dealer to run dry for a day and bang, it's smoked.
V

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2014, 09:21:54 AM »
I purchased a vaporiser but it tended to leak and I just couldn't embrace it, just felt like something was missing.  Returned to the pipe.  I also used to cook it up, used to make cannabis butter and cook with it, put it on my toast etc.  I used to get real fucked up doing that, like seriously STONED!.

Eating cannabis gets you way more fucked up than smoking it.....like a different kind of high, way more intense.

On purpose.

Shiznit you should try swapping the booze for weed.....could do wonders for your outlook.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2014, 09:24:19 AM »
Eating cannabis gets you way more fucked up than smoking it.....like a different kind of high, way more intense.

Shiznit you should try swapping the booze for weed.....could do wonders for your outlook.
I don't see any positives for switching. I can't stand that stoner, surfer, "yeah bro" culture.

Drinkers can be men. See Sinatra.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2014, 09:25:56 AM »
Your face resembles that kid who hated girls, and went on that killing spree in Cali. Didn't you hate women at one point as well?  :-X

yes that was 4 years ago, I'm completely opposite for what I was back then.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2014, 09:26:33 AM »
Yeah, but all it would take is for the dealer to run dry for a day and bang, it's smoked.

patience, patience!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2014, 09:32:06 AM »
I don't see any positives for switching. I can't stand that stoner, surfer, "yeah bro" culture.

Drinkers can be men. See Sinatra.

I agree but this is a stereotype and not everybody that enjoys a joint behaves in that irritating fashion. I think you'd benefit enormously from some THC Shizz....you wouldn't give a fuck about gimmicks and all that stuff....just laugh your arse off. Only downside appetite is increased significantly so not good for those with slow metabolisms.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2014, 10:02:20 AM »
I agree but this is a stereotype and not everybody that enjoys a joint behaves in that irritating fashion. I think you'd benefit enormously from some THC Shizz....you wouldn't give a fuck about gimmicks and all that stuff....just laugh your arse off. Only downside appetite is increased significantly so not good for those with slow metabolisms.
You calling me fat? ...... :D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2014, 10:31:04 AM »
I got caught up in smoking when I was in the military, but I quit successfully in year 2000 by doing Nicorette gum, within 3 weeks my jaw was aching from chewing (I never was a regular gum chewer before), and the terrible smell of people smoking in groups nauseated me!!!
I have never gone back even once, thank God!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2014, 02:59:33 PM »
I seriously don't understand how ppl can be addicted to stimulants (nicotine, meth, coke, etc... ).

stuff like booze, opiates, benzos, ghb, and barbiturates I can see, since there's physical withdrawal (and risk of seziures/death with some), but with nicotine/coke/meth, it's not like you're shaking and getting sick if you don't have it.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2014, 03:04:58 PM »
I seriously don't understand how ppl can be addicted to stimulants (nicotine, meth, coke, etc... ).

stuff like booze, opiates, benzos, ghb, and barbiturates I can see, since there's physical withdrawal (and risk of seziures/death with some), but with nicotine/coke/meth, it's not like you're shaking and getting sick if you don't have it.

The items you describe have both physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms so I wouldn't down play the psychological it can often be just as bad if not worse than physical withdrawal symptoms in various addictions in my opinion. 

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2014, 09:48:11 PM »
Today was day 1 of no smoking for me...............

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2014, 09:58:03 PM »
Currently suffering with Bronchitis coughing and squealing like a seal  

Normally smoke around 10-12 a day unless I am drinking or gambling in which case I will literally chain smoke 20-30 at a time.

My normal day to day smoking has gone way up to like 20 a day now due to stress.

It stinks, girls who don't smoke hate it, when you go out with mates who don't smoke it annoys them ...the cancer and shit is the part I actually don't give a fuck about, its the little things.

Wanna quit but just can't imagine myself without a ciggy in my mouth when drinking, playing poker, gambling, working, after gym or when otherwise stressed.

Is this just pointless thinking about quitting?

Any Getbiggers successfully quit? Tips!

I smoked for 11 years, starting when I was 18 years old. From that first day. I averaged three packs a day. It made me feel like shit in the mornings. One day when I was 29 years old I decided to quit smoking. Have not had so much as one drag off a cigarette since then. All you have to do is make up your mind, the rest is easy. In about two weeks all the affects of addiction are gone and you lungs are on the road to recovery.

My mom chain smoked all of her life. She died from emphysema when she was 61 years old. She looked at least 20 years older then she was. Smoking wrecks your health and your looks. It also is counter productive to bodybuilding and fitness. You'll be surprised at the gains you'll make one you decide to stop smoking.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2014, 10:01:48 PM »
I was a big smoker when I was in my twenties,  Loved my cannabis and tobacco.  I quit at 27, only to take the habit up again at 37, smoked pot and tobacco again for a year and couldn't stand the negative impact on my lungs.  Heavy, heavy flem, sometimes dark green and black in colour.  Bad cough, horrible wheeze so I gave it away.  Stopped the pot and then two months later kicked the tobacco.  That was a few years ago now, best thing I ever did.  I like to think I will never start again, but I learned you can never say never.  But yeah, the way I Feel now, good riddance to the dirty fucking cancer sticks.

I just went cold turkey, sucked for a week, but once the poison was out of my system I was good to go.  I rarely get a craving, sometimes they do happen though at the oddest moments for no particular reason.  Just ignore them and for me they are gone in seconds.

37? Wtf I always thought you were a teenager.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2014, 10:17:03 PM »
Would never want to date someone who smokes cigarettes. But I'm down to puff puff weed.  :D

Replace the action with something else. Like chewing on a toothpick or chewing gum. It's the repetitive motion or behavior that is probably your crutch. Get kombolói.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2014, 11:05:40 PM »
Surprised no on has brought up CHANTIX! Sounds like you lack will power, like me, so you yourself, will fail at quitting on your own. Hopefully you have health insurance; simply go to your doctor and ask for Chantix - you will get a 3 month supply (no copay). You're allowed to smoke normal during the first week of taking the medication as it builds in the system. (By the end of the 3rd day, I legitimately stopped smoking, wasn't even aware I was smoking less until I saw how easy week 2 on the drug was when you are told to stop smoking. I have been completely off cigarettes since I took Chantix. I only took the Chantix for 2 months rather than the 3 - reason being, I was experiencing decent bloat and constipation on the drug - nothing as dramatic as suicidal dreams or depression, but I suppose everyone is different. I also felt like I didn't need the 3rd month of treatment.

Chantix targets the nicotinic receptors in the brain, attaches to them, and blocks nicotine from reaching them.

Hardest part in quitting is making a doctor's appointment.  
Do Work.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2014, 01:02:14 AM »
37? Wtf I always thought you were a teenager.
I'm 41 now.  That's funny though because I always thought you were a woman.
V

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2014, 06:43:46 AM »
I'm 41 now.  That's funny though because I always thought you were a woman.

ROFL

Uncle Junior

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2014, 07:02:41 AM »
Surprised no on has brought up CHANTIX! Sounds like you lack will power, like me, so you yourself, will fail at quitting on your own. Hopefully you have health insurance; simply go to your doctor and ask for Chantix - you will get a 3 month supply (no copay). You're allowed to smoke normal during the first week of taking the medication as it builds in the system. (By the end of the 3rd day, I legitimately stopped smoking, wasn't even aware I was smoking less until I saw how easy week 2 on the drug was when you are told to stop smoking. I have been completely off cigarettes since I took Chantix. I only took the Chantix for 2 months rather than the 3 - reason being, I was experiencing decent bloat and constipation on the drug - nothing as dramatic as suicidal dreams or depression, but I suppose everyone is different. I also felt like I didn't need the 3rd month of treatment.

Chantix targets the nicotinic receptors in the brain, attaches to them, and blocks nicotine from reaching them.

Hardest part in quitting is making a doctor's appointment.  

Thanks for this great idea, I hear about some wonder drug but I wasn't sure what it was called.

Very helpful and thank you.