Author Topic: Smoking- I seriously want to quit  (Read 7381 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Smoking- I seriously want to quit
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2014, 01:32:52 PM »
I can only imagine how hard it must be to quit smoking, it would be mentally as hard as quitting food for the normal person.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2014, 02:49:00 PM »
I have had Bronchitis several times in the past, it usually happens when I chain smoke to much which I have been lately due to lots of fucking drama.

I also have Rhinitis from snorting too much coke in my twenties and my sinuses are very sensitive and I get hayfever a lot.

I also broke my nose 3 times fighting which is why its so big, ugly and why I am a virgin.

I ALWAYS cough up blood after about of Bronchitis, I had chest xray and CT scan in the past and always it was nothing.

Probably means shit is clearing up or too much hard coughing makes blood vessells pop in the lungs.

I usually cough up blood for about 7-10 days after and then it goes away.

So that's why I am not worried about it and will unfortunately for stay and post on get big longer.

Uncle Jr.,

Are you kidding about being a virgin? 

Long story made short, you should be able to score with a smoker chick sans any problems whatsoever, particularly when you're paying for the pussy.  All whores smoke as a rule of thumb, so I don't get your problem.

Simple Simon

« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2014, 03:13:36 PM »
No worries.

Im warming to you although its still very tepid.........please dont let me down.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2014, 03:20:21 PM »
Didn't read the thread

Don't care

OP sucks cock

OP looks like shit

Hope this helps.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2014, 03:23:10 PM »
No worries.

Im warming to you although its still very tepid.........please dont let me down.

Sorry mate come to think of it that was a bit rude, I deleted the post, appreciate if you do the same with the quote. I am not even going to take the piss on G&O.

Had the missus come back today from holiday and has been in my ear all day giving me grief so was venting, shouldn't take it out on here.

Apologies and no worries mate I won't let you down you have my word.

Ta

Simple Simon

« Reply #105 on: July 30, 2014, 03:23:43 PM »
done

Uncle Junior

« Reply #106 on: July 30, 2014, 03:24:44 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2014, 05:58:45 PM »
I smoked roughly a pack a day throughout most of my 20's. I quit not long after 30, almost a decade and a half ago. I can barely stand to be around smoke anymore.

It was 90%+ mental. My body was begging me to quit. I just decided it was time to stop and did. I used patches for a couple of weeks and drank lots of water. There are the psychological triggers - DRIVING, drinking, screwing, waking up in the middle of the night / very early morning to piss whilst half asleep and wanting to light up, etc.

I gained a lot of muscle and some strength after quitting, enjoyed much improved wind and endurance, and food suddenly tasted so much better. The only drawback was going from a very lean physique to a bulkier one with more fat and water. Of course some of that is probably due to aging.  :-\

I had a similar experience. I gained weight when I quit smoking. In my case, I was happy about this. Eventually, the weight gain evened out. I suspect because food tastes better, we tend to eat more when at first after quitting smoking.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2014, 09:19:09 PM »
Have some willpower,  you weak fuck and quit already. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2014, 12:38:17 AM »
Currently suffering with Bronchitis coughing and squealing like a seal 

Normally smoke around 10-12 a day unless I am drinking or gambling in which case I will literally chain smoke 20-30 at a time.

My normal day to day smoking has gone way up to like 20 a day now due to stress.

It stinks, girls who don't smoke hate it, when you go out with mates who don't smoke it annoys them ...the cancer and shit is the part I actually don't give a fuck about, its the little things.

Wanna quit but just can't imagine myself without a ciggy in my mouth when drinking, playing poker, gambling, working, after gym or when otherwise stressed.

Is this just pointless thinking about quitting?

Any Getbiggers successfully quit? Tips!

I quit 16 years ago.

The thing you have to realize is that it is normal for it to take multiple tries to quit, and you just can't allow yourself to give up if you backslide.  Just quit again.  You can do it, and eventually you will.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2014, 09:52:56 AM »
I had a similar experience. I gained weight when I quit smoking. In my case, I was happy about this. Eventually, the weight gain evened out. I suspect because food tastes better, we tend to eat more when at first after quitting smoking.

I think it's mainly hormonal. Nicotine inhibits estrogen. A few months after quitting, I even kinda grew little moobs that eventually went away. But that was a small price to pay - quitting was well worth whatever shortterm discomforts I experienced.

Another thing I did when I quit was to constantly have toothpicks, breath mints, etc handy. I still to this day eat breath mints constantly, rinse my mouth frequently, etc since quitting. They're better habits to have than lighting up.
A

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2014, 10:51:15 AM »