Author Topic: Obese people and their shopping carts  (Read 4892 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Re: Obese people and their shopping carts
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 12:58:24 PM »
This one claims athletic body type on POF:
Could it be?

Yes, the one from China is a female  :-X

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2014, 01:09:13 PM »
The latest growing trend is these fatties are now driving these motorized trikes every where, even in stores.  In Canada the government gives them money to buy them as they are claiming they are disabled.  They are clogging up the aisles in the grocery store I go to and then they ask someone to get something for them on the top shelf because they're too lazy to get out of their seats.  The one thing these fatties could do to help themselves is walk! and they won't even do that ffs!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 01:34:23 PM »
The latest growing trend is these fatties are now driving these motorized trikes every where, even in stores.  In Canada the government gives them money to buy them as they are claiming they are disabled.  They are clogging up the aisles in the grocery store I go to and then they ask someone to get something for them on the top shelf because they're too lazy to get out of their seats.  The one thing these fatties could do to help themselves is walk! and they won't even do that ffs!

Some of the folks you mention here don't walk because they cannot and not because they chose not to. Although you do see many obese people using motorized carts, some people who use them do so because they are not mobile for other reasons.

My wife sometimes uses a motorized cart if her grocery list is long because she has congestive heart failure and therefore gets out of breath pretty quickly when she's pushing a cart. She also uses one when we go to Costco because that store is so large, there is no way she'd be able to walk through it. It would literally kill her.

A friend of mine is in a motorized chair all day everyday. She has MS and can no longer get around on her own. I'm positive if there were anyway she could get out and walk she would. She's been confined to this chair during her waking hours for several years. That can't be fun for anyone. He husband lifts her into and out of bed. I imagine he also helps her shower.

So when you see a person in a motorized cart at the store, obese or not, don't just assume they are too lazy to get up and walk, because maybe they can't.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 01:55:11 PM »

What the fuck? Is that photoshopped? It's almost as if his spine is completely disjoined from his pelvis and lower half of his body is a good 8 inches forward of the top half.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 02:19:35 PM »

Bet he calls for backup every single time.

Very womanly fat distribution here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2014, 02:22:45 PM »
Bet he calls for backup every single time.

Very womanly fat distribution here.
He will have to call for back up if he sits down.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2014, 03:51:04 PM »
What the fuck? Is that photoshopped? It's almost as if his spine is completely disjoined from his pelvis and lower half of his body is a good 8 inches forward of the top half.

It's called a gut.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2014, 04:09:25 PM »
The discount supermarkets here like Aldi are crammed full of morbidly obese people and their fat ill disciplined children doing the same thing. You see them driving away after struggling to turn the wheel as their fat arm is obstructed by their fat tits. I feel sorry for the suspension groaning under the dangerously overloaded car. They have even had the audacity to go to the beach in the good weather recently and, disgustingly, they reveal skin and sit around scoffing shit down their gullet and leaving litter behind.

Team lidl for life, but seriously they stock alot of great low and zero fat options for dairy aswell as lean red meat choices, cheap as piss too.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2014, 04:57:07 PM »
Team lidl for life, but seriously they stock alot of great low and zero fat options for dairy aswell as lean red meat choices, cheap as piss too.

cheap steaks and excellent quality veg 8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2014, 05:00:50 PM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2014, 05:05:25 PM »
If you are a fuck fat bodybuilder you better hope that you have money cause that is the only way you can bang a hot girl.

fixed

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2014, 05:21:50 PM »

My local butcher does top quality meat for great price and any cut you want. You can see carcasses hanging so no horse meat. I get shopping for value, I do it, but a good butcher is worth it. I said here before I can see the cows I eat grazing near my house.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2014, 07:19:17 PM »

Nah.......It's legit.  He hasn't seen his cock since the Spring of 92. Wiping after the three or four bowel movements per day is a big problem since each ass half exceeds the arm length required to do the much needed deep cleaning.   ;D