Author Topic: Street fight stories  (Read 4047 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Street fight stories
« on: July 28, 2014, 10:26:54 AM »
Tell us your street fight stories. Cos im small I don't often get into fights as people tend to laugh at me and walk off. The most recent thing I had was road rage in Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire where some ponce in a Bentley tooted me and I told him id take his eye out with a screw driver. He drove off.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Street fight stories
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 10:30:48 AM »
Tell us your street fight stories. Cos im small I don't often get into fights as people tend to laugh at me and walk off. The most recent thing I had was road rage in Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire where some ponce in a Bentley tooted me and I told him id take his eye out with a screw driver. He drove off.

That's what I would do.

:D ;D

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 11:01:41 AM »
My last "street fight" involved some short, fat middleaged dude approaching me and my mate outside a club and telling my mate something along the lines of "pound for pound I could take the both of you". My friend asked him to repeat himself, to which he replied by punching my friend in the chest and then punching me square in the face. I stood there with both nostrils bleeding wondering what the fuck had just happened whilst the little fatman ran off down the road.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 10:12:28 PM »
It would blow my cover! 8)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 01:36:14 AM »
I recall a few street sex stories, but no street fights for me.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 06:55:27 AM »
Whoa we got an Internet tough guy here. Better watch out.

bro

if you want to contribute to the forum great

if you just want to stalk skorp then take it elsewhere

its getting creepy
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 06:41:19 AM »
not really a street fight but a guy who Trains in the Gym walks around like heīs Rocky. he is about 40  caught my stare a few times. I have had to control myself. really is an arse. i think itīs coming very soon to a car park Punch up. Needs to learn the score.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 08:55:35 AM »
not really a street fight but a guy who Trains in the Gym walks around like heīs Rocky. he is about 40  caught my stare a few times. I have had to control myself. really is an arse. i think itīs coming very soon to a car park Punch up. Needs to learn the score.
Heel lifts are not recommended in gyms.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2014, 09:08:34 AM »
Heel lifts are not recommended in gyms.
  ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 09:23:14 AM »
I was in Secrets Strip club once, this must have been about 6 years ago.

It was a regular haunt I used to frequent after the pub closed because it was open till 4.00am and I could get more drinks and snort more coke.

In the club if you wanted to smoke you either had to go outside or into the little room by the fire exit of the club where the punters and the girls would go smoke and was conveniently adjacent to the toilets where I could go in and do lines.

Anyway one Saturday night I was completely utterly wankered off my head, already had about 6 pints down the pub before and was on my 5th or 6th Johnnie Double and on around a couple of g's of coke (don't even remember other than I was doing lines every 15 minutes) ..lol

Me and one of the strippers go to the smoking room to have a cigarette and I go to the loo to do a quick line, when I come back to the smoking room, the stripper wasn't there but there were two girls in there smoking who were dressed nicely but not like strippers (I didn't clock this at the time cos I was fucked out of my head)

Anyway i can't remember what I said but I put my foot in it and said something like "hey darling you wanna dance for me or some shit like that"

The girls looked at me and where like "uhh...we are not stripper"

To which I said "well you look like you are" or something similar.

They started getting pissed off and calling me an asshole and a cu nt and left, next thing I know this Albanian mother-fucker is coming towards me with the girls behind saying "who said it" etc.

He's clearly pissed and coming towards me and I immediately get into boxing stance (I was in the height of my MMA days then so was pretty fit) and when I am pissed or stoned on coke I am fucking vicious fighter.

He tries to throw a right hand and I roll under it and answer with left hook to his liver and as his hands go down follow up with swift left to the side of his temple and he goes down like a fucking elephant.

Next thing I know another 2 Albanian guys are trying to come at me but by that time 3 security guys are all over it and no one can get to me and the are dragging them away while another security guard takes me upstairs to the VIP room and tell me to just sit there an do nothing.

I am sitting there for like 15-20 minutes and I am like I wanna fucking leave now (cos I wanted to do a line lol) and the security guy goes

"If you try to leave now you are dead man, there are like 10 Albanian guys outside waiting for you and we've called the Police"

I am thinking fuck my life, cops are coming and I got charlie on me, so I take the coke from my pocket and hide it down the sofa.

The cops come down and make the Albanians fuck off.

They take witness statement from other people and security who loved me (cos I used to be regular punter) back me up and say they attacked me which was true anyway since it was all on CCTV and I get called a cab and fuck off home and smoke a spliff to try to sleep.

Two days later the cops called me again to see if I was ok and no action was taken etc.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 09:27:08 AM »
You could have put the "etc" a bit earlier in the story for me.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 09:34:19 AM »
You could have put the "etc" a bit earlier in the story for me.

hehe, yes sorry, I do babble on bit.  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 09:42:31 AM »
lmao at joon claiming to be michael bisping  ;D
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 09:52:58 AM »

It's true bigmc...I was there, just like I was when we had a cocaine binge orgy.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2014, 10:00:45 AM »
It's true bigmc...I was there, just like I was when we had a cocaine binge orgy.

are you saying that you protectively held his cock while he was fighting the albanians

epic wing man of peace
T

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 10:17:13 AM »
Albanians are nasty fuckers but when someone hits them back they fold. Poles are the ones not to fuck with from my experience. The fuckers seem to like it the more you hit them.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 10:22:44 AM »
Poles are ok. not bad People. like them more than Russians.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 11:46:21 AM »
How do u roll under a right hook? In martial arts u just block the punch

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 02:50:28 AM »

Haha Strip Club Kumate of peace

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2014, 11:48:23 AM »
Haha Strip Club Kumate of peace
kumite, get it right shakehispear

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2014, 04:35:12 PM »

DA could you outline the specifics of the corkscrew uppercut?  How is this manoeuvre executed?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2014, 09:27:43 AM »
Basically its a really fast uppercut that kinda twists just before hitting the target to give it that extra bit of power.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2014, 10:50:35 AM »
Basically its a really fast uppercut that kinda twists just before hitting the target to give it that extra bit of power.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2014, 03:38:13 PM »
Yeh and imagine 23stone Brian Cockerill doing it bare fist!