Author Topic: Anti aging and wellness clinics?  (Read 1958 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Anti aging and wellness clinics?
« on: July 28, 2014, 11:03:48 AM »
I see them popping up all over the web, are they legitimate sites and clinics for the most part or are they just trying to sell gear.  The one in particular I was looking at claims to employ its own Dr's that will work with you but when you look at there product list they sell things like tren, masteron and d-bol.  The sight is wellnesfitnessnutrition. com.  What do you guys think

chixlegs

• Getbig III
Re: Anti aging and wellness clinics?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:21:23 PM »
Are you looking for gear or do you really want to use HRT with the supervision of a doctor?  I have gone through a clinic in Florida and got testosterone.  They send it to you and basically you're on your own, which was fine with me.  That website you talked about is strange.  It's in Florida but I don't know how they claim to be able to prescribe Equipoise and Tren and those types of drugs because that's not legal.  They're not even manufactured by any American Pharmaceutical companies, so it's odd.  Most HRT clinics offer Test, Deca, Anavar, Growth and bunch of ancillaries.  That's all that is being made anymore in legit pharmacies.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 12:35:42 PM »
parabolan and Masteron aren't being made anymore, and you wont find a compounding pharmacy in the country who'll risk making Tren

sounds legit, would totally trust them with my bank account details.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 12:42:50 PM »
parabolan and Masteron aren't being made anymore, and you wont find a compounding pharmacy in the country who'll risk making Tren

sounds legit, would totally trust them with my bank account details.
lol right

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 01:05:23 PM »
Most of the "legit" ones are selling really expensive blood panels and an itty-bitty amount of gear.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 02:10:57 PM »
Wait for some stem cell therapies or other real aging-reversal stuff. It shouldn't take too long for the first ones to be available. Save your money till then (I'd estimate - 10-15years from now, and you may very well be able to turn back some aspects of your biology to a more youthful phenotype. I think - some organs, skin, will be the first. Later on - intracellular junk disposal therapies, mitochondria rejuvenation, etc... till aging will be a choice, for people with money.).

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 02:14:50 PM »
My HRT doctor sells the gear right out of his gym bag in the gym locker room. He told me I don't even need a prescription, he already took care of it. It's really great.

Jizzacked

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 02:19:51 PM »
What is the ballpark for getting legit TRT level self administered test script? 150mg/week etc..

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 02:23:39 PM »
What is the ballpark for getting legit TRT level self administered test script? 150mg/week etc..

200mg a week for mine. Great guy, very smart

only pisser is he's on the FDA watch list for being a leading AA doc in a hostile climate... so he insists on 6 month in person checkups

Flo-rida clinic was 200 test/200 deca 'for the joints' but not covered by insurance. Now I pay $10 for 3 months of test :)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 02:28:12 PM »
Wait for some stem cell therapies or other real aging-reversal stuff. It shouldn't take too long for the first ones to be available. Save your money till then (I'd estimate - 10-15years from now, and you may very well be able to turn back some aspects of your biology to a more youthful phenotype. I think - some organs, skin, will be the first. Later on - intracellular junk disposal therapies, mitochondria rejuvenation, etc... till aging will be a choice, for people with money.).

fuck, imagine how good that would be.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 02:32:27 PM »

fuck, imagine how good that would be.

It'd turn back the clock in most tissues to some level, not enough to fully reverse aging, but a human would be in a state of a healthy 30yo while being 60 or something along the lines..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 02:48:01 PM »
I see them popping up all over the web, are they legitimate sites and clinics for the most part or are they just trying to sell gear.  The one in particular I was looking at claims to employ its own Dr's that will work with you but when you look at there product list they sell things like tren, masteron and d-bol.  The sight is wellnesfitnessnutrition. com.  What do you guys think

10 years old news  :)

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 05:35:20 PM »
I remember a florida clinic that had quite a selection, including non human anabolics. This was about 8 years ago. They had EQ, Halo, pretty sure they had winny, etc.

buy 2 get 1 free specials...3 10ml test for $180

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 05:46:30 PM »

400-500 for extensive blood panel and then 180-200 month that includes 200mg test wk, hcg and a-dex or another anti e

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 05:48:22 PM »
my insurance gets me a 5ml of test for $10 per month.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 08:14:38 PM »
My HRT doctor sells the gear right out of his gym bag in the gym locker room. He told me I don't even need a prescription, he already took care of it. It's really great.

You should check with the AMA just to make sure he is a real doctor.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2014, 08:53:20 PM »
Seeing products by ProLab and Alpha Pharm really made me feel safe in knowing that they were a legitimate regulated HRT shop.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2014, 09:00:29 PM »
All I can find are stupid patch, gel joints.  ::) :(

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 09:31:05 PM »
I see an anti-aging doc once a year...He doesn't do insurance, so I write him a check for $75. He orders blood work and writes a script for 12 months of TRT....he won't go the needle route, so I apply 200 to 400mgs trans dermally per day (compound pharmacy). Costs me about $50 per month with insurance

Seems to work fine for me....although I really have to watch my HCT levels.  I got deferred from ortho surgery a few years ago because my HCT was 54.   I got tested for primary polycythemia (neg) and gave a pint at the Red Cross.   I've heard TRT can lead to cardiac issues, but I've been on it for 10 years now and I'm the only male in my family in at least 3-4 generations to not have a cardiac issue by 55.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 02:43:45 AM »

Strange, my HRT doc lives in Moldova and only accepts Western Union money transfers.