Author Topic: Life after Bodybuilding  (Read 10038 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Life after Bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2014, 05:34:11 PM »
Sure beats spewing hate and anger in the computer all day

He's being neither hateful nor angry. 

As for your supposition, well more often than not the truth doesn't set people free, it just makes them angry.

In this instance (i.e., thread) the truth is Coleman screwed himself and is paying the price for his ego.  All his talk about God is nothing more than a pathetic pussy trying to get into Heaven. 

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2014, 05:56:30 PM »
He's being neither hateful nor angry. 

As for your supposition, well more often than not the truth doesn't set people free, it just makes them angry.

In this instance (i.e., thread) the truth is Coleman screwed himself and is paying the price for his ego.  All his talk about God is nothing more than a pathetic pussy trying to get into Heaven. 

No, he sounds like a vengeful little bitch just like in all 9 other thousand of his post

Coleman is a legend who excelled at his passion. Why are you so happy to see him suffer for his consequences? Did he piss in your Cheerios?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2014, 06:00:49 PM »
No, he sounds like a vengeful little bitch just like in all 9 other thousand of his post

Coleman is a legend who excelled at his passion. Why are you so happy to see him suffer for his consequences? Did he piss in your Cheerios?
Coleman is a liar who excelled at destroying himself while promoting an unhealthy lifestyle. His suffering make me feel good.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2014, 02:20:03 AM »
Come on.. it doesn't matter, life is pointless anyway, why not just have a ride in whatever way one can imagine, the end is the same anyway.

BTW - I know at least two persons of his age whi had hip replacement surgery and they haven't ever done any sports.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2014, 09:25:22 AM »
If youre a casual bodybuilder, no aspirations to compete, it's reasonable that you will reach most of your potential within 3-5 years of regular hard training and dieting.

For most that means starting at 15 you're 90% done at 20, starting at 20 you're 90% done at 25.
After that it's all about maintaining, maybe have a few months a year when youre working at bringing up certain bodyparts, maybe 8-10 weeks of dieting for the summer etc.

It's really not a big accomplishment or a hard goal, it's not like youre trying to learn chinese.

My question is then to all you with 3-5 years of experience in training, now what do you do with your physique/strength?

Where do you go from there?

Will you take on surfing, rock climbing, wrestling or any other activity where your muscle and strength will be of use?

Of course there's always the permabulkers, the yo-yo's that, like women, just go back and forth and never get anywhere... the Oprah Winfreys of Bodybuilding, but for the regular guys out there I say, if you cant reach 90% of your genetic limit within 3-5 years then there is something seriously wrong with you.

(drugs come into play after 3-5 years when youve already reached your natural genetic limit, NOT BEFORE)

Planning on having my heart explode in my chest repping out extensions from my modified wheelchair in my mid 50's.

But on a seriouse note I enjoy the lifestyle too much.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2014, 10:37:41 AM »
Im stealing that.   ;D ;D ;D

;D

Coleman is fast turning into the "Simple Jack" of bodybuilding.  Yup.  He's goin' full retard.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2014, 02:47:19 PM »
He will continue to reap that which he has sown over his so-called "career".  His body will fail. His mind is already a wasteland of stupid.   "I am truly honored to have served the best God..."   What a turd.  What a worthless turd of an individual.   Lying sack of poo deserves what's happening to him. 

Ronnie was the best at what he loved for eight years.  You were never the best at anything or even close to it for eight minutes.  I hope this helps you useless sack of shit.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2014, 02:49:48 PM »
i dont understand how anyone can have anything bad to say about ronnie coleman  ???