Author Topic: Illegals demand representation in White House meetings  (Read 4366 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Illegals demand representation in White House meetings
« on: July 28, 2014, 01:59:33 PM »
I'm going to Mexico City and demanding representation... lol

Illegal immigrants plan to picket the White House Monday afternoon, calling on fellow immigrant-rights advocacy groups to refuse to meet with the Obama administration until President Obama specifically includes illegal immigrants in any future meetings.

“We are among the millions of people who will either benefit or be harmed by the decisions the President makes, and we are here to represent ourselves in any future negotiations,” said Rosi Carrasco, one of organizers, in a statement announcing the action.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/28/illegals-demand-representation-white-house/#ixzz38nbZNDEh
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Illegals demand representation in White House meetings
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 02:34:13 PM »
Illegals already have Obama himself in the meeting - the Illegal Alien in Chief - that is not good enough for them?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 02:44:36 PM »

Illegal immigrants plan to picket the White House Monday afternoon, calling on fellow immigrant-rights advocacy groups to refuse to meet with the Obama administration until President Obama specifically includes illegal immigrants in any future meetings.

“We are among the millions of people who will either benefit or be harmed by the decisions the President makes, and we are here to represent ourselves in any future negotiations,” said Rosi Carrasco, one of organizers, in a statement announcing the action.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/28/illegals-demand-representation-white-house/#ixzz38nbZNDEh

What the... that's pretty crazy.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 02:47:24 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 03:19:49 PM »
What the... that's pretty crazy.

Exactly what I thought when I read it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 03:30:46 PM »
Illegals already have Obama himself in the meeting - the Illegal Alien in Chief - that is not good enough for them?

republicans on getbig have called me a crazy CTer for suggesting this.   Are they idiots, 33?

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 04:17:21 PM »
Execute them all.....

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 04:56:39 PM »

I'm surprised he hasn't apologized to them for how horrible this country is.  Then thank them for all wanting to come here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 05:11:41 PM »

I'm surprised he hasn't apologized to them for how horrible this country is.  Then thank them for all wanting to come here.

lol.  That day is probably coming.   :-\

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 05:31:29 PM »
Let them come then deport all the illegals that show up.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 07:38:10 AM »
We are watching a fundamental transformation of the american system occur before our eyes.

1.Huge groups of openly illegal immigrants can not only openly parade about-in front of the white house no less-making a complete mockery of our nation and its laws, but they have the audacity to MAKE DEMANDS.

2. Not only is there no fear of consequences for them, but our President actually brings their reps and 'advisors' into the white house, where they basically list their demands, and the president promises them he will do anything in his power to meet these demands. Against the will of, and to the detriment of, the american people. This is open treason.Yet nothing is done about it.Why?????

3. Our 'representative' from texas, Joaquin Castro, publically slams our governor for actually trying to enforce laws, and openly advocates for complete open borders and special treatment for any brown person who comes across it, americans be damned. This is open treason, but nothing is done about it.

4. Obama has said publically, and repeatedly, that he is going to 'bypass congress wherever he can'. He is going to FORCE his own agenda on america, regardless of what congress or the american people want. This is happening right out in the open. He is going to basically give papers to 9+million illegals, who will then compete with americans for jobs, suck our tax dollars dry, and all vote democrat.

WTF IS GOING ON???? How can ANYONE defend this???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 08:15:45 AM »
We are watching a fundamental transformation of the american system occur before our eyes.

1.Huge groups of openly illegal immigrants can not only openly parade about-in front of the white house no less-making a complete mockery of our nation and its laws, but they have the audacity to MAKE DEMANDS.

2. Not only is there no fear of consequences for them, but our President actually brings their reps and 'advisors' into the white house, where they basically list their demands, and the president promises them he will do anything in his power to meet these demands. Against the will of, and to the detriment of, the american people. This is open treason.Yet nothing is done about it.Why?????

3. Our 'representative' from texas, Joaquin Castro, publically slams our governor for actually trying to enforce laws, and openly advocates for complete open borders and special treatment for any brown person who comes across it, americans be damned. This is open treason, but nothing is done about it.

4. Obama has said publically, and repeatedly, that he is going to 'bypass congress wherever he can'. He is going to FORCE his own agenda on america, regardless of what congress or the american people want. This is happening right out in the open. He is going to basically give papers to 9+million illegals, who will then compete with americans for jobs, suck our tax dollars dry, and all vote democrat.

WTF IS GOING ON???? How can ANYONE defend this???

This plays into the idea of creating a North American Union really well I think...  :-X