Author Topic: Is it possible to keep long term relationship with woman fresh?  (Read 4071 times)

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
Re: Is it possible to keep long term relationship with woman fresh?
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2014, 07:42:56 AM »
It's immensely easier to keep things fresh with out kids in the picture.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 07:45:33 AM »

lol this is true.  the problem is, as age and economics set in, those around me become less and less capable/competent to watch my rugrats lol.  Senile and desperate and shady make poor babysitters lol.

I can imagine traveling Paris wouldn't suck.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2014, 07:57:46 AM »
lol this is true.  the problem is, as age and economics set in, those around me become less and less capable/competent to watch my rugrats lol.  Senile and desperate and shady make poor babysitters lol.

I can imagine traveling Paris wouldn't suck.

I booked a weekend trip yesterday for September (with my gf tho'). Feels good to be free.

MikMaq

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2014, 08:13:55 AM »
And absolutely more pointless, nothing shows one is unfit than having no kids.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2014, 08:33:17 AM »
LAT relation, no kids, thank me later :)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2014, 09:13:09 AM »
And absolutely more pointless, nothing shows one is unfit than having no kids.

Or maybe...that person just.. consciously doesn't want to have kids?  :o

Fukkin' judgemental hypocrites.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2014, 09:18:37 AM »
Kids are awesome - not having kids and being able bodied and well funded at the same time reeks of typical western nihilist/hedonist arse wipe personality.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2014, 09:20:01 AM »
Kids are awesome - not having kids and being able bodied and well funded at the same time reeks of typical western nihilist/hedonist arse wipe personality.

I don't mind :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2014, 09:20:05 AM »
How topic title says, is it possible to keep your relationship with woman fresh and enjoyable after like 2 years of living together? Did you manage to do that? How?
It isn't possible, those that say so are just liars.  This is what nature intended.  Take for example an experiment done with rats, they place a male rat alone in a cage, at some point they introduce a female, at which point the male happily fucks the absolute shit out of her every opportunity he gets, but alas this only lasts for a few days at which point he becomes disinterested and ignores the female from that point on.  Now when the researchers remove the female rat and place a new one in the cage, the same thing happens all over again, fucks the shit out of her for a few days and then ignores her .  This cycle can be repeated indefinitely just like clockwork.

Marriage and long term relationships are the invention of WOMEN, they aren't designed for the benefit of men, their traps, spider webs for the uninitiated.  You can either follow the laws of nature or be trapped into an unnatural existence, the choice is yours my friend.

V

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2014, 09:22:01 AM »

yeah, like you and most others have great genomes and traits/inheritance to transfer to these new human beings  ::)

I guess only about 20% of humans should be allowed to procreate at all, and now every asswipe thinks he's doing a "favor for humanity" by spreading his twisted DNA.  Fuck you and your kids, I don't give a shit about them and would prefer they were never born (just like you), as they are no benefit for me, nor my relatives.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2014, 09:26:19 AM »
It isn't possible, those that say so are just liars.  This is what nature intended.  Take for example an experiment done with rats, they place a male rat alone in a cage, at some point they introduce a female, at which point the male happily fucks the absolute shit out of her every opportunity he gets, but alas this only lasts for a few days at which point he becomes disinterested and ignores the female from that point on.  Now when the researchers remove the female rat and place a new one in the cage, the same thing happens all over again, fucks the shit out of her for a few days and then ignores her .  This cycle can be repeated indefinitely just like clockwork.

Marriage and long term relationships are the invention of WOMEN, they aren't designed for the benefit of men, their traps, spider webs for the uninitiated.  You can either follow the laws of nature or be trapped into an unnatural existence, the choice is yours my friend.

The general concensus is that a "family unit" is beneficial for stability for a whole group/population. If you chose to act by the natural "laws" - be ready to meet opposition very often and most probably even "isolation" from certain groups of people.

Nothign really matters at the end, it's a futile nonsesne, whatever way you choose.. It'd be best to know you'll be relatively healthy till your last years here and than just indulge into the natural flow and manifest your each and every urge irl.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2014, 09:31:33 AM »
Would like to know Mar's advices on this

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2014, 09:33:51 AM »
The general concensus is that a "family unit" is beneficial for stability for a whole group/population. If you chose to act by the natural "laws" - be ready to meet opposition very often and most probably even "isolation" from certain groups of people.

Nothign really matters at the end, it's a futile nonsesne, whatever way you choose.. It'd be best to know you'll be relatively healthy till your last years here and than just indulge into the natural flow and manifest your each and every urge irl.
This is the whole problem, marriage being against nature is doomed to fail, which is why more than half do unless society has serious taboos against divorce and so forces people to remain together under duress. (Which was typical in the past and very typical of religious societies and those that oppress women).  And the isolation from others is wonderful, that's the whole point, who wants to hang around a bunch of depressed, miserable couples, half of whom are heading for a psychologically crippling, financially devastating and brutal divorce. If you have ever lived with a dysfunctional women, you will crave isolation.
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2014, 09:35:07 AM »
yeah, like you and most others have great genomes and traits/inheritance to transfer to these new human beings  ::)

I guess only about 20% of humans should be allowed to procreate at all, and now every asswipe thinks he's doing a "favor for humanity" by spreading his twisted DNA.  Fuck you and your kids, I don't give a shit about them and would prefer they were never born (just like you), as they are no benefit for me, nor my relatives.

Many assumptions on your high horse - hope you and Di Credi are having a good time.
Unless you're very wealthy your dna muh-topia wont play out.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2014, 09:38:32 AM »
Many assumptions on your high horse - hope you and Di Credi are having a good time.
Unless you're very wealthy your dna muh-topia wont play out.

That may be true, but the same applies to you. People want to stay child free for various reasons.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2014, 09:39:48 AM »
This is the whole problem, marriage being against nature is doomed to fail, which is why more than half do unless society has serious taboos against divorce and so forces people to remain together under duress. (Which was typical in the past and very typical of religious societies and those that oppress women).  And the isolation from others is wonderful, that's the whole point, who wants to hang around a bunch of depressed, miserable couples, half of whom are heading for a psychologically crippling, financially devastating and brutal divorce. If you have ever lived with a dysfunctional women, you will crave isolation.

I agree. It's funny how people blindly try to push the same shit for hundreds of years, while it obviously fails more ofthen than not, isn't it? Some kind of a trance state. And don't even try to question it or you will be punished/judged/laughted off, etc... And it repeats again and again. I think something new, a new form of a partnership is needed, that is more in tune with our animal nature.

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2014, 09:53:00 AM »
Sex got better w my wife after kids and it still didn't stop me from having an affair w an ex gf-then I tried to be good and met my present gf and going through divorce.. its not everything-yet now I have less sex and on TRT ..I can never be 100% happy lol-if I got a younger chick she eventually would want kids and a ring ...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2014, 10:14:50 AM »
I agree. It's funny how people blindly try to push the same shit for hundreds of years, while it obviously fails more ofthen than not, isn't it? Some kind of a trance state. And don't even try to question it or you will be punished/judged/laughted off, etc... And it repeats again and again. I think something new, a new form of a partnership is needed, that is more in tune with our animal nature.

LOL, I have read some of Osho's books, dude was way out there, makes me look like a conservative. It's funny though isn't it, in other areas of people lives, business, work, hobbies and sports etc if people failed as much as they do at relationships they would simply give up,do something else. But for some reason, I don't know if it is conditioning or a biological instinct, but when people inevitably fail in relationships they get right back on the horse, only to fail time and time again.  Very interesting phenomena.
V

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2014, 10:44:26 AM »
How topic title says, is it possible to keep your relationship with woman fresh and enjoyable after like 2 years of living together? Did you manage to do that? How?

yes, if she keeps sucking your cock or performs a lingam massage anytime you ask after a hard day. She doesn't even have to take off her clothes, be clean, shaved etc., so no excuses!  ;)
And yeah, sometimes you have to eat her out and let her fall asleep afterwards.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2014, 11:41:04 AM »
That may be true, but the same applies to you. People want to stay child free for various reasons.

If he wants to hand out breeding passes with his verdict - he better be Prometheus himself.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2014, 02:20:07 PM »
If he wants to hand out breeding passes with his verdict - he better be Prometheus himself.

if you want to judge others for their choices (like you KNOW how life MUST happen) you better be a God.

E-KUL>It's biological, sociological and just the system that turned out to be better than other systems I guess... It's not perfect, very far from it, but most doesn't want to acknowledge that, and that's the main issue (I don't even want to talk about widespread hipocrycy amongst humans. Most are just as twisted as a next one, but at the same time are first ones to "teach life" each other. Animals teaching life other animals, quite a comedy). Doing what you've always did and expecting a different result is a definition of an insanity.