Author Topic: STEROID USERS, if you could turn clock back, at what age you would start?  (Read 4558 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Lets say you are now at your 30s,40s or 50s, if you could turn back time, at what age would you start using?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Was pondering this in gym tonight. Got great pussy, raw, in 20s with no fear of impregnation. Now I am 30 wish I had more kids before juicing but then I'd be wasting sexuality of being muscular. Quite the conundrum.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
25 years old would be ideal to get maximum gain on your juice cycle

thebrink

• Getbig V
13 , then I would have been jacked long ago

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Lets say you are now at your 30s,40s or 50s, if you could turn back time, at what age would you start using?

When I was a teenager and lost a nut to the mumps. Supposedly the other nut does double duty. I don't think mine did.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Started at 20. Should have started 6 months earlier but kept trying to gain naturally when the limit was hit. Wished i'd taken my time juicing but that's what you are like when you are young.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

It would be cool to be an alpha toddler by making most musculars, slaying pussy and throwing sand in the eyes of twink toddlers.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Started at 20. Should have started 6 months earlier but kept trying to gain naturally when the limit was hit. Wished i'd taken my time juicing but that's what you are like when you are young.

you hit your natural limit before 20? load of bollocks, show me a pic.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
you hit your natural limit before 20? load of bollocks, show me a pic.

After 3 years of proper training you arn't going to gain more muscle. Quality and maturity yes. Even the third year i didn't gain that much more.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
After 3 years of proper training you arn't going to gain more muscle. Quality and maturity yes. Even the third year i didn't gain that much more.

But how many 17 year olds know how to train (and eat!) properly?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
But how many 17 year olds know how to train (and eat!) properly?

I wouldn't say i was eating properly only because i ate too much but i didn't undereat. I did train properly and got very strong naturally in deads and squats and learnt from that for my 4th year but really couldn't go anywhere until i juiced.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Right from the womb.

Started at about 25, after 10 years of training naturally. I'm almost 29now, best I've ever looked and improving daily. Amount of pussy I could fuck is literally blowing my mind, probably a combination of a greek god body and increased maturity/skills of The Game, I'm not single tho', takes lot's of will power to resist. But I've started right when I was really ready and had enough knowledge, ins and outs, was ready to take regular BT, etc.. I'd have continued training juice or no juice, I've always had the determination and liked to lift weights. It's more like a "price" for myself, for that decade of consistently banging my head against the wall in hopes to improve further training.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I wouldn't say i was eating properly only because i ate too much but i didn't undereat. I did train properly and got very strong naturally in deads and squats and learnt from that for my 4th year but really couldn't go anywhere until i juiced.

Sounds like a solid foundation. Most young gym rats I see waste their time with cable exercises and picking the 'right' supplements. Their leg training? A few sets of leg extentions. Their back training? Some sloppy half way pull ups..

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Sounds like a solid foundation. Most young gym rats I see waste their time with cable exercises and picking the 'right' supplements. Their leg training? A few sets of leg extentions. Their back training? Some sloppy half way pull ups..

I squatted 405 for 9 after 2 years training at 18YO, Deads did 6 on 572 naturally after about 3. I was a long way ahead of anyone strength wise i met then juiced or not

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
sounds like an excuse to get on the jungle juice. Something that is repeated in this getbig waters actually, that you can only gain naturally for a few years, load of crap.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
sounds like an excuse to get on the jungle juice. Something that is repeated in this getbig waters actually, that you can only gain naturally for a few years, load of crap.

Not everyone wants to look like Layne Norton for the rest of their lives

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
What I would like is to go back in time and start weightlifting and gymnastics at very early age so that my foundation would be excellent by the time I hit my teens.

real muscle that doesn't fade away is built during the hormone storms in your teens, that's where the base is really built and if a human being (homo sapiens sapiens) does it correctly one doesn't necessarily need any steroid cycles at 25 or something.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Winny in the bottle.
S

thebrink

• Getbig V
What I would like is to go back in time and start weightlifting and gymnastics at very early age so that my foundation would be excellent by the time I hit my teens.

real muscle that doesn't fade away is built during the hormone storms in your teens, that's where the base is really built and if a human being (homo sapiens sapiens) does it correctly one doesn't necessarily need any steroid cycles at 25 or something.

THIS

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
A question I have asked myself many times. Would have liked to break some records in powerlifting as a junior (<23) but failing there taught me valuable lessons that still help me today. So I'd say 25 would have been good for me. I'm just 15 years behind schedule now. >:(

anabolicguru

• Getbig III

You will never win an Olympia with that attitude!
I

the trainer

13 year old is the best place to start by the time you are 23 you are 10 years on the juice and a freaky mass monster.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Who needs Roids when you are Gifted

lickitysplit

• Getbig II
How about the sort of opposite? Does anyone wish they had never started?