Author Topic: STEROID USERS, if you could turn clock back, at what age you would start?  (Read 4571 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
22ish

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
started at 18 after 2 years of lifting.
i knew a lot by then because i was interested in the whole AAS thing a couple months after i started lifting.

only regret is i shouldve just B&C'ed right from the start when i hopped on the gains train, wasted a good year cycling on and off.
but i guess you gotta know the PCT and coming off feeling before hitting the real deal.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Started at 20. Should have started 6 months earlier but kept trying to gain naturally when the limit was hit. Wished i'd taken my time juicing but that's what you are like when you are young.

Oh brother....naturally maxed out at the ripe old age of 19.

Not enough " ::)" in the world for this post.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I waited until age 25 and wouldn't change it for anything. I never advise younger guys to start before this.

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Most dudes here believe that a natty is maxed out after 2-3 years of training.  ::)

A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Most dudes here believe that a natty is maxed out after 2-3 years of training.  ::)

First thing we've ever agreed upon  8)

Simple Simon

If I remember your picture correctly you look like you maxed out after a week.

edit, yes, I was right.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
If I remember your picture correctly you look like you maxed out after a week.

edit, yes, I was right.

Haha, boooommmmm

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Those that start well before puberty kicks in tend toward the short side of the human equation because testosterone signals the body that maturity has begun and shuts down their growth from a height standpoint. 

Lee Priest probably wants a Way-Back Machine.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
I squatted 405 for 9 after 2 years training at 18YO, Deads did 6 on 572 naturally after about 3. I was a long way ahead of anyone strength wise i met then juiced or not

I started pling. Could bench 300 squat well over 400 and dl 500 before I touched a thing. I had a kid too. Kids these days start cycles when they start training and ignore basics.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
13 year old is the best place to start by the time you are 23 you are 10 years on the juice and a freaky mass monster.

And as short as Lee Priest no doubt. Steroids hasten the end of puberty and thus stunt your growth.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

Yep i'm sure i was going to squat 6 plates for reps and Deadlift 7 for reps naturally. I guess i just needed more time, no wait needed to eat more, no wait i wasn't training correctly doing the weights i was doing.

Some of us were training hard at 16-19 every week not getting pissed or stoned.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Yep i'm sure i was going to squat 6 plates for reps and Deadlift 7 for reps naturally. I guess i just needed more time, no wait needed to eat more, no wait i wasn't training correctly doing the weights i was doing.

Some of us were training hard at 16-19 every week not getting pissed or stoned.

OMG 3 whole years of training naturally?!?!!! Your discipline and dedication to the iron is 2nd to none!!!!

::)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
I didnt do my first cycle until i was 22. Im glad i waited but i always wonder what i would have looked like if i started at 19 especially with the quality gear that was around in the mid 90s. Back then, you actually felt Cyp kick in. They had the REAL dball from Russia

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
I didnt do my first cycle until i was 22. Im glad i waited but i always wonder what i would have looked like if i started at 19 especially with the quality gear that was around in the mid 90s. Back then, you actually felt Cyp kick in. They had the REAL dball from Russia
the question is how will you be in later years ? from Russia with love

spiro

• Getbig IV
I wish I was juiced up my senior high school year of football lol. I waited until 21.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
the question is how will you be in later years ? from Russia with love

Bro i may not make it past 50. The gear and the years of rec drug use is going to catch up to me.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Bro i may not make it past 50. The gear and the years of rec drug use is going to catch up to me.

Man, don't say that  :'(

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
i´m sure you will make it well over 50...LOL

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
I started pling. Could bench 300 squat well over 400 and dl 500 before I touched a thing. I had a kid too. Kids these days start cycles when they start training and ignore basics.

very impressive natty lifts brah

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
i´m sure you will make it well over 50...LOL

Yes, just like the Mentzer brothers

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
When I think now.. steroids saved me from knocking up some girl as there were quite some raw action in the past years. Seeiny my friends marrying out of a "need" (because of an unplanned pregnancy) and going through all that stress of such a situation... at least some positives from this dumb activity.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i started at 18 n that was fine,no regrets
R

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
OMG 3 whole years of training naturally?!?!!! Your discipline and dedication to the iron is 2nd to none!!!!

::)

I can see why you don't advise people to start before 25. Jealously is a bitch.

I trained 4 years naturally. The 4th year went nowhere. Juiced for 4 years then cleaned out. I've been training 19 years now. You either wasted years being natural when you were going nowhere or had no idea what you were doing and slowly made shit gains for 10 years. Heaven forbid someone outdo your natural gains by 19 and start juicing or you'll start crying.

Bet you didn't get near my lifts naturally otherwise you'd say something. But i'm sure you lifted some nice weights  :D

Complex Carbs

Lets say you are now at your 30s,40s or 50s, if you could turn back time, at what age would you start using?
I would start using your sister earlier on.