Author Topic: Gaza - This shit there has to end  (Read 17489 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: This shit in Gaza has to end
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2014, 05:47:46 PM »
I see he's got ahold of your brain too...

I see you've been brain washed by the leftist propaganda supporting a group that would saw your head off in a nano second.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2014, 06:13:23 PM »
I see you've been brain washed by the leftist propaganda supporting a group that would saw your head off in a nano second.

And you think that psychopathic maniac Netanyahu wouldn't?? Oh brother  ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2014, 07:00:46 PM »
I've said it before, but it bears repeating.  Israel is a wart on the cock of humanity.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2014, 07:25:22 PM »
I've said it before, but it bears repeating.  Islam rael is a wart on the cock of humanity.
FIXED FOR TRUTH
V

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2014, 07:33:01 PM »
FIXED FOR TRUTH

Your av is awesome  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2014, 06:29:26 PM »
And you think that psychopathic maniac Netanyahu wouldn't?? Oh brother  ::)

Any proof or evidence that Netanyahu or any Israeli representing the Israeli government beheaded anyone ever?

"Oh brother" for sure.  ::)

It is truly amazing how ignorant and bias some people are in this world.

No matter what Israel does the majority of the world will always hate them. So they should just do
whatever it takes to insure their safety. And in this particular case there should be no cease fire.
Israel should just invade Gaza, a territory they should have just surrendered in the first place, and
kill every last, stinking Hamas barbarian. And moral idiots like you can complain all you want just
as long as you don't resort to violence. And if you do, you die as well. No Arab State is any match
against the Israeli military and Israel could get rid of all their enemies inside of a week. Certainly
if the balance of power were reversed the Muslims would have destroyed Israel long ago. But that
is not the case. Israel is militarily strong and the Arabs weak and incompetent. They only exist
at the mercy and compassion of Israel.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2014, 06:32:09 PM »
I've said it before, but it bears repeating.  Israel is a wart on the cock of humanity.

The only free democracy in the region where even Arabs have more rights in Israel than they have
in their own country.

It is the Muslim Fundamentalist that are the cancer in the world today and throughout history and needs to be eliminated permanently.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2014, 04:32:19 PM »
The only free democracy in the region where even Arabs have more rights in Israel than they have
in their own country.

It is the Muslim Fundamentalist that are the cancer in the world today and throughout history and needs to be eliminated permanently.

Absolutely, positively false across the board.  But thanks for participating. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2014, 06:25:03 PM »
Absolutely, positively false across the board.  But thanks for participating. 

Typical of anti-semites. Make a declaration but offer no proof.

Just one example and proof that you are wrong: Not only are Muslims free to live and practice their religion in Israel,
they also can, and do, get elected to serve in the Israeli government. There are Arab Muslims currently serving in the
Israeli Knesset and routinely heckle the Israeli speakers when in session.

Try that in "Palestine"?

Once again: Pellius = Winning!

But in this case you make it too easy since the moral divide isn't even remotely close.

I also notice the total silence when asked for an example where Netanyahu was responsible for any beheadings.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2014, 08:28:53 PM »
No peace, ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2014, 10:10:53 PM »
Typical of anti-semites. Make a declaration but offer no proof.

Just one example and proof that you are wrong: Not only are Muslims free to live and practice their religion in Israel,
they also can, and do, get elected to serve in the Israeli government. There are Arab Muslims currently serving in the
Israeli Knesset and routinely heckle the Israeli speakers when in session.

Try that in "Palestine"?

Once again: Pellius = Winning!

But in this case you make it too easy since the moral divide isn't even remotely close.

I also notice the total silence when asked for an example where Netanyahu was responsible for any beheadings.

Iran has a token jew and christian in their parliament, so by your logic its a close race between Iran and Israel.  Care to go again, champ?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2014, 11:20:51 AM »
Iran has a token jew and christian in their parliament, so by your logic its a close race between Iran and Israel.  Care to go again, champ?
Not quite the same, but you get an A for effort.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2014, 05:45:57 PM »

Not even close. Lets see a Jew speak openly against an Arab speaker.

You lose again.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2014, 10:07:02 PM »
Not even close. Lets see a Jew speak openly against an Arab speaker.

You lose again.

Iran doesn't have Arabs.  But we can go again tomorrow if you like? 

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2014, 07:21:32 AM »
60 some years ago we were firebombing Dresden, not a fuck was given.
60 some years ago we were dropping the "bomb" on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, not a fuck was given.
Whats so special about the "pal's"?

Interesting observation.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2014, 07:22:49 AM »

I've read your posts.  Your the black dude that's into little blond haired kids aren't you.
Ψ

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2014, 03:19:40 PM »
I've read your posts.  Your the black dude that's into little blond haired kids aren't you.

Wow, you really bring it, don't you.  Back to work, Rhodes Scholar.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2014, 06:22:32 PM »
Iran doesn't have Arabs.  But we can go again tomorrow if you like? 

Who was talking about Iran, "AbrahamG"?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2014, 06:23:12 PM »

LOL! What a surprise.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2014, 06:30:00 PM »
One thing about this thread is that it shows the impasse. This same debate has been going on for decades and
there will never be an agreement. I wish Israel will not only recognize this (I believe they do) but act on it.

If two sides just cannot agree then let them fight it out. And I mean fight it out to the finish. Israel could
handily annihilate their enemies inside of a week, including meal breaks. They would finally get rid of the
Muslim scourge once and for all and make this world a much better and peaceful place. Also, the amount
of body odor, as well as the fleas and lice population, will also be greatly reduced.

Most of the world will always hate Israel no matter what they do. So they might of well just get rid of
the "haters" as would be done to them if their enemies had the military might.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2014, 07:23:28 AM »
One thing about this thread is that it shows the impasse. This same debate has been going on for decades and
there will never be an agreement. I wish Israel will not only recognize this (I believe they do) but act on it.

If two sides just cannot agree then let them fight it out. And I mean fight it out to the finish. Israel could
handily annihilate their enemies inside of a week, including meal breaks. They would finally get rid of the
Muslim scourge once and for all and make this world a much better and peaceful place. Also, the amount
of body odor, as well as the fleas and lice population, will also be greatly reduced.

Most of the world will always hate Israel no matter what they do. So they might of well just get rid of
the "haters" as would be done to them if their enemies had the military might.
I think Israel would like nothing more than to wield it's considerable military superiority over Palestine and wipe those dirty goat herders out once and for all.  But this would cause unpredictable International outrage possibly leading to the demise of Israel in one way or another  This is why Israel only fights these terrorists a few weeks at a time, that's about all the International community will allow before considering some type of serious intervention that would be bad for Israel's interest.  

The Libtards and the Religious habit of protecting the so called weak has stifled humanities progress since Religion began.
V

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »
I think Israel would like nothing more than to wield it's considerable military superiority over Palestine and wipe those dirty goat herders out once and for all.  But this would cause unpredictable International outrage possibly leading to the demise of Israel in one way or another  This is why Israel only fights these terrorists a few weeks at a time, that's about all the International community will allow before considering some type of serious intervention that would be bad for Israel's interest.  

The Libtards and the Religious habit of protecting the so called weak has stifled humanities progress since Religion began.

Demise by whom? The Arabs? LOL! By the EU? LOL x2!

And as long as the Americans stands by Israel they will be fine.

Every generation has their evil to fight. Facism, Nazism, Communism and now Islamic Fundamentalism. It's time we abandon the Carter-like
policy of detente/coexistence and adopt the Reagan strategy that this is an evil regime that is not to be contained or coexisted with but
destroyed.

The world is with us. Nobody on this planet that is not a Muslim wants this parasitic and barbaric culture around.

Yes, in public the international community will condemn Israel but in private they will all breathe a sigh of relief.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2014, 08:32:44 PM »
Demise by whom? The Arabs? LOL! By the EU? LOL x2!

And as long as the Americans stands by Israel they will be fine.

Every generation has their evil to fight. Facism, Nazism, Communism and now Islamic Fundamentalism. It's time we abandon the Carter-like
policy of detente/coexistence and adopt the Reagan strategy that this is an evil regime that is not to be contained or coexisted with but
destroyed.

The world is with us. Nobody on this planet that is not a Muslim wants this parasitic and barbaric culture around.

Yes, in public the international community will condemn Israel but in private they will all breathe a sigh of relief.

No,I meant their Allies would turn on them, which is bad for Israeli interests.
V

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2014, 06:07:06 PM »
No,I meant their Allies would turn on them, which is bad for Israeli interests.

The only Ally Israel has is us.

Look at it this way: If it was the other way around and the Muslims destroyed Israel I'm sure there would be a lot
of stern finger wagging and maybe some mild condemnation for murdering six million Jews. There will be a ton of
news stories for a week, maybe some documentaries but then life will go on. Same if the Jews finally got
rid of their enemies. The world will get over it The only difference is that in private most of the world will be relieved that we finally
got rid of this barbaric and archaic culture. (And just to be clear I mean the radical Islamic fundamentalist not all Arabs
or Muslims.)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Gaza - This shit there has to end
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2014, 08:59:31 AM »
the tunnels tactic is a real threat, palis could smuggle one or several dirt bombs into israel if they get their hands on nuclear stuff.