Author Topic: Gaza - This shit there has to end  (Read 17475 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: This shit in Gaza has to end
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2014, 07:24:16 AM »

There has been violence in that region way before the USA was even a nation.

This recent fighting was enticed by these war mongers for $$$

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2014, 08:12:12 AM »
Meanwhile in Syria death toll has surpassed 160,000...yet no one cares because the nature of the conflicts doesn't stir up the same emotions.
journalists worldwide know they d get killed if they go in syria, but there are no risks in gaza cause palis are their friends, staging their litlle dramas hand in hand ... think about it, journalists are paid thanks to the very existence of this never ending war...

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2014, 08:14:29 AM »
UN figures? The UN is worthless. These people don't want peace. You can side with the murderous scum or you can side with a liberal democracy. There is no half measures here. It either ends with Hamas dead or they do this again in 3 years. Meanwhile Israel won't do anything to fix the issues because they know that Hamas is biding their time.

You dispute that Israel broke the ceasefire?

Please expand.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2014, 12:11:50 PM »
Israel built the Iron Dome, not the US. You can tell because the Iron Dome actually works.

;D

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2014, 12:22:22 PM »
Lol this thread entirely misses the point. Cant you clowns see the generational shift going on in the middle east? the incumbents have not delivered and are on the way out. hamas, hezbollah, fatah, they are a bunch of failed old men. what is israel is up against now is IS, or ISIS, or AQ, whatever you want to call it. but they arent going to stop either....

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2014, 12:23:01 PM »
it s war you clown, muslims use their kids as weapons while israelians want to defend their kids. Not going to shed a tear for these kids who would  have become rageheads once adults anyways.

hahahaha, will never happen.

sorry but...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=543608.0

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2014, 12:23:16 PM »
You dispute that Israel broke the ceasefire?

Please expand.

Three kids got killed. More to the point...I don't care. I think every last one of them should burn in the fires of hell. Muslims are worthless. They're getting everything they deserve. Fuck them....
L

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2014, 12:50:54 PM »
Three kids got killed.

We were discussing the November 2012 ceasefire, keep up.

More to the point...I don't care.

Translation = I know fuck all.

I think every last one of them should burn in the fires of hell. Muslims are worthless. They're getting everything they deserve. Fuck them....

1,760 Palestinian children all deserve to die, yes.

Solid argument, bravo.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2014, 12:55:29 PM »
We were discussing the November 2012 ceasefire, keep up.

Translation = I know fuck all.

1,760 Palestinian children all deserve to die, yes.

Solid argument, bravo.
their parents are told by different means (phone, leaflets, preventive rockets) to leave,  and they stay, well; their parents tell the kids nothing, or to stay, you do the maths, pathetic buffoon.

How comes there are still kids in buildings after several warnings these buildings are going to be blown off? Again, you do the fucking maths.
Also obviously any genuinely caring parent would leave the whole area with kids before it all started.

Get your facts straight, You know nothing about what s going on there.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2014, 12:58:07 PM »
Dude...I have 4 combat tours. I have seen first hand how much Muslim's love and respect life. I'm as pro Israel as it comes. I don't care a bit about these people. They've had years to turn away from violence and have failed. Israel will never do a thing for them until the threat of Hamas is gone. They cannot afford to do that. I suspect beyond your bleeding heart you have zero fucking idea about anything going on there. Keep trying guy.....
L

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2014, 01:46:44 PM »
their parents are told by different means (phone, leaflets, preventive rockets) to leave,  and they stay, well; their parents tell the kids nothing, or to stay, you do the maths, pathetic buffoon.

Also obviously any genuinely caring parent would leave the whole area with kids before it all started.

Get your facts straight, You know nothing about what s going on there.

The children shelled on the beach were sent an email were they? Leave the whole area haha, talking of someone who has absolutely no idea. 

P.S you look nutrient deficient aka shit

Dude...I have 4 combat tours. I have seen first hand how much Muslim's love and respect life. I'm as pro Israel as it comes. I don't care a bit about these people. They've had years to turn away from violence and have failed. Israel will never do a thing for them until the threat of Hamas is gone. They cannot afford to do that. I suspect beyond your bleeding heart you have zero fucking idea about anything going on there. Keep trying guy.....

Fact you had to join the military attests to your intelligence. Still haven't responded to my point about the November 2012 ceasefire and you've casually dismissed 1.57 billion people. Congratulations.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2014, 03:05:54 PM »

Yeah makes perfect sense, israelians just get in the city and fire at civilians... haha dumbfuck. Also how comes they lost 40 soldiers? were they killed by ...civilians?

I don't even know what your point is, as it is articulately so ineloquently it makes no sense. Although I suspect it made no sense in the first place.

The israeli army is arbitrarily firing rockets at palestinian civilians. Why are 900 palestinian civilians dead? Because it is in the interests of the israeli government to exterminate the palestinian people. What we are witnessing in the middle east is a modern day atrocity sanctioned by the west.

Ask yourself this: why are the israelites firing rockets at palestinian children playing on the beach? They have the most sophisticated missile firing systems in the world, built with US money and utilising US technology.

Four children playing football on the beach, cruelly slaughtered by israeli missiles fired from the most forensically advanced weaponry systems available to man.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2014, 03:38:45 PM »
You're only talking about it because its on CNN

What about the shit thats still going on in Syria thats still not over.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »
As a Jew, I want this madness to end. I have family that lives in Israel who also want this disaster to come to an end.

There's a large number of Jews both in the states and also in Israel who would be more than happy to settle with a 50/50 split of Israel, whereby the Palestinians can get enough lands to establish a proper home with the ability to trade (import/export), build their homes, schools, hospitals and places of worship.

I feel that the Palestinian people are not to blame in this matter. I feel strongly that the Hamas and Hezbollah are the obvious enemies that need to be strategically eradicated.

This nonsense has gone on for far too long and enough lives (from both sides) have been lost.

At some point, a compromise has to be reached not for the sake of us Jews or the Arabs, but for the sake of mankind.

The way I see it, none of us where present over the thousands of years whereby the ownership of Israel exchanged hands many times. Be it the original Canaanites, descendants of David and Abraham or even the different Arab groups that inhabited that region, there is enough room for both groups to coexist. The bloodshed needs to stop for both parties involved.

"1"

good post, though i think hamas would pretty much be defunct if that 50/50 split were to come about. hamas actually now state they would call a truce if the 1967 borders were restored. which is what the rest of the world(US included) publicly calls for.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2014, 04:35:34 PM »
I find it interesting that the jews who allegedly suffered the loss of 6 million during the Holocaust have no problem raining down missiles on un schools and innocent children. I see they are sensitive to the value of a human life. If some how the situation was reversed history would never hear the end of it.....and the Jewish spin.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2014, 05:42:03 PM »
I find it interesting that the jews who allegedly suffered the loss of 6 million during the Holocaust have no problem raining down missiles on un schools and innocent children. I see they are sensitive to the value of a human life. If some how the situation was reversed history would never hear the end of it.....and the Jewish spin.

Where did all those Jews go? The Hamptons, Palm Springs, Beverly Hills?

Hamas fires their missiles from the UN schools, hospitals, Mosques, and apartment buildings. They use their children as shields hoping to get hand wringers around the globe in their favor. You can read their own sites on the web bragging about this.

Gotta go...I think I saw Dick Cheney with a wheelbarrow of explosives heading towards Hover Dam.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2014, 05:50:37 PM »

peace is only achieved when there are a clear and definitive victor and  loser.

This is it right here. When one side is ideologically driven you can't buy them off or negotiate with them. Hamas, as well as the rest of those terrorist organization,
whole raison d'etre is the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people. The only way to stop people whose whole reason for living is to kill you, is to kill them.

The amount of restraint that Israel shows to it's enemies is unprecedented in the history of warfare.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2014, 05:52:00 PM »
I've looked into this a lot lately.  Hamas will launch rockets at Israel from schools and anywhere that makes Israel look bad if they shot back at that area.  Israel however need a much more strategic plan on how to take down the enemy because how they do it at the moment makes them look very bad.  We've been force fed in the news in the UK that Israel has suddenly become the bad guy but when Muslims protest in the UK their true colours come out and ended up abusing the very people they want help from.
Absolute shit religion that can only be believed to be right by a complete and utter moron.  I don't believe in God, I believe in man.

And what exactly would that strategic plan be? What more can they realistically and possibly do?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2014, 05:56:09 PM »
Peace is achieved when two sides come to an agreement.
 ::)

Yes, that's true. And the unwavering agreeing is for the all Jewish people of Israel to march resolutely into the Mediterranean Sea and disappear
forever. That would be an agreement that the radical Muslim Fundamentalist can agree to.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2014, 06:02:51 PM »

i thought it was israel that never existed?

Of course you did. I guess you never read the Bible. Nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is the antisemitic propaganda that exist throughout the world.

With apologies to CalvinH let me give you a brief history explaining the facts regarding "Palestine".

The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed — before or since — as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass. But even that is too much for the Arabs.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2014, 06:12:48 PM »
THIS IS 100% NO TRUE. The real terrorists are the JEWS and ISRAEL.

Leave PALESTINE ALONE. Jewish scum.

You don't have a country. Deal with it and get the fuck out.

Lets recap: Three Jewish teenagers are kidnapped and murdered by Arab terrorist. Their murderers are hailed as heroes in Palestine and throughout the Muslim world. In retaliation, and acting independently, three (presumably Jews) murdered a Palestinian teen. Israel reaction is to roundly and publicly condemn the act, launch an investigation, and have since
indicted the three (one adult and two minors) for murder.

In response Hamas launched a missile attack which Israel ignored for six hours before retaliating. Imagine if Cuba or Mexico launch just a single missile at the US?

Leave Palestine alone? Palestine who have reneged on every cease fire agreement?

Another typical anti-semite whose moral compass is skewed by his hatred for Jews.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2014, 06:15:10 PM »
There is no such thing as chosen race to live anywhere. The land does not belong to anybody. However, that does not mean that you have the right to violently take it from those who live their. You don't have that right but the land cannot and will never belong to anybody.

Also it's funny how African americans like you like to bitch about how the Negros deserve this and that and yet the whole North America lives on the bones of the Indians.

Yet the Israeli military evicted their own people from Gaza in 2005 who have lived there for generations all for the hollow promise of peace.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2014, 06:28:02 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2014, 06:54:47 PM »
This pic disturbed me tonight. It was taken at the scene where those kids died earlier today.

That's odd, that picture brings me no end of Joy.  It should be called 'JUSTICE IN ACTION' !!!

To see the enemy, those that have vowed to destroy you and your way of life in such pain is a beautiful thing. Words cannot express how wonderful it is to see such vermin suffer.

It is beyond me how any decent human being could sympathise with a people who VOLUNTARILY voted in a terrorist group to govern them, knowing full well they were endangering their own children's lives by doing so, a people who support the us of human shields and terrorism and whose charter call for the extermination of all JEWS, not just in Israel but everywhere.  I have no sympathy for such people and feel much joy when they are handed a fate they deserve.
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2014, 07:01:53 PM »
There is no such thing as chosen race to live anywhere. The land does not belong to anybody. However, that does not mean that you have the right to violently take it from those who live their. You don't have that right but the land cannot and will never belong to anybody.

Also it's funny how African americans like you like to bitch about how the Negros deserve this and that and yet the whole North America lives on the bones of the Indians.

FAKE Cuban vs FAKE Jew, hilarious !.

;D ;D ;D