Author Topic: Obama trying to get Impeached  (Read 1534 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama trying to get Impeached
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 10:03:18 PM »
LOL @ this.   He's trying hard to be disgraced and removed from office?  Or he's mocking the idea because he knows repubs don't have the balls to do it?

THIS is one thing, coach, and one thing only.  This is repubs realizing the PEOPLE want obama impeached.  We're at a point where a THIRD of the nation believes obama has committed impeachable offenses - that is HUGE, dude.

Repubs are backing away from it by saying "Oh, that's what he WANTS us to do!  We'll take a WIN by NOT impeaching him!"

coach, don't fall for it.  Don't fall for Rush saying it.  Rush suddenly knows the repubs aren't gonna do it, even tho the lawyers and people say it's very realistic.  SO he's creating a path for them to back out of it.  Don't buy into it... total nonsense.  They are only suddenly saying this because it's coming to a head, with 1/3 of the country saying it's time to impeach.  Repubs are going to IGNORE the will of the people for the next 30 months.  Rush doing damage control here for it.... and coach, I think you agree here?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 10:22:48 PM »
LOL @ this.   He's trying hard to be disgraced and removed from office?  Or he's mocking the idea because he knows repubs don't have the balls to do it?

THIS is one thing, coach, and one thing only.  This is repubs realizing the PEOPLE want obama impeached.  We're at a point where a THIRD of the nation believes obama has committed impeachable offenses - that is HUGE, dude.

Repubs are backing away from it by saying "Oh, that's what he WANTS us to do!  We'll take a WIN by NOT impeaching him!"

coach, don't fall for it.  Don't fall for Rush saying it.  Rush suddenly knows the repubs aren't gonna do it, even tho the lawyers and people say it's very realistic.  SO he's creating a path for them to back out of it.  Don't buy into it... total nonsense.  They are only suddenly saying this because it's coming to a head, with 1/3 of the country saying it's time to impeach.  Repubs are going to IGNORE the will of the people for the next 30 months.  Rush doing damage control here for it.... and coach, I think you agree here?

Maybe he's right maybe he's wrong. But his record is better than mine for being right. I'm right 97% of the time. He's right 99.8% of the time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 10:32:03 PM »
Maybe he's right maybe he's wrong. But his record is better than mine for being right. I'm right 97% of the time. He's right 99.8% of the time.

???

Dude, you and I both know - the repubs do NOT want to impeach obama.  The reasons may vary, but across the board, Repubs just don't want it.  No part of it.  They don't even talk about it.  They dodge it.  

BUT their voting base wants it.  They want it bad.  They see what obama does and they know there's a decent chance he'd be booted from office if it came to proceedings.  It's a HUGE national movement now.  

Repubs don't want to say "no" to their base... because the base will react by voting for candidates that WILL talk about impeaching him.  Soooooo they have Rush come out with this excuse...

Remember, Rush admitted in the past, that he "carried the water" and lied in order to help the repub agenda.  It's not a discussion of whether or not Rush *would* deceive in order to help Repubs... it's just "would he do it more than once".

Obama is smug.  He knows the people want it.  He knows (and we all know), the repubs DO NOT want it.   No part of it.  THIS is their weak defense.  Coach, i like rush, I know you like rush, and I usually agree with him... but IMO, this time, he's pushing a VERY weak rationalization.  OR he's trolling lol... He's saying this precisely because many listeners will say "no, rush, actually I think repubs in office are SCARED and it's time to elect repubs who aren't such wimps..."
And Rush smiles, knowing the people are saying what he feels, but can't say, cause his bosses kneepad the repub establishment ;)

Either way, whether he's carrying water or masterfully trolling - his line about Obama trying to be disgracefully removes from office.... it's weak, and I think we all kinda know that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 06:18:26 AM »
Rush appeals to the simpletons of society that need their delusions stroked and their insecurities fed. 

Case in point with how this appeared here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 08:15:21 AM »
Rush appeals to the simpletons of society that need their delusions stroked and their insecurities fed. 

Case in point with how this appeared here.

The fact that just as many liberals if not more than conservatives listen and monitor him proves you're an idiot..Benny. Hawaii issuing an arrest warrant if he's seen liberals on the house floor calling for his silence, Obama, calling him out by name. Benny, please just shut the fuck up.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 08:32:45 AM »
The fact that just as many liberals if not more than conservatives listen and monitor him proves you're an idiot..Benny. Hawaii issuing an arrest warrant if he's seen liberals on the house floor calling for his silence, Obama, calling him out by name. Benny, please just shut the fuck up.

#1 I am not Benny.

#2 The starting at the second sentence, your rant makes no sense at all.

#3 You are still the stupidest person on this board.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 08:55:16 AM »
Obama is more deserving of impeachment than any president in the modern era. It would be stupid to try it though, because unfortunately it would back fire due to the hordes of idiots who still see him like a god and defend ANYTHING he does to the bitter end.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 09:25:01 AM »
Its better to have failbama languish w miserable poll numbers a failed presidency and failure of an admn than impeachment right now. 

Once gop takes the senate - then impeach his chooming twink self and deport back to kenya where he is from and belongs

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 09:35:27 AM »
^^ Delusional fueled whinebag.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 09:39:26 AM »
^^ Delusional fueled whinebag.

Failure in Chief has an admn in total chaos and meltdown.  Why get in the way?  Let him golf snort coke chooms party drink wine eat steaks etc - all while he cant do any further damage. 

Then impeach and deport the last 6 months he has left.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 10:17:51 AM »
Failure in Chief has an admn in total chaos and meltdown.  Why get in the way?  Let him golf snort coke chooms party drink wine eat steaks etc - all while he cant do any further damage. 

Then impeach and deport the last 6 months he has left.

That describes your daily routine.

What is going to happen when he isn't impeached or deported?  What is it going to feel like knowing you wasted eight years of your life whining about some delusional predictions that will NEVER come true?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 10:46:25 AM »
Its better to have failbama languish w miserable poll numbers a failed presidency and failure of an admn than impeachment right now. 

Once gop takes the senate - then impeach his chooming twink self and deport back to kenya where he is from and belongs

stop parroting what Rush is saying.   You were 100% in support of impeachment for 5.5 years.  SUddenly you reverse course because the winds shift at fox and for rush?

They are ONLY selling this "impeachment will backfire" because of the groundswell of citizens that legitimiately want to see it.  They cannot deny it anymore.  And there are going to be a LOT of challengers now who will say "I was ON RECORD wanting impeachment - and this RINO/longterm congressman was NOT!"

it's the tea party part 2, my good friend.  Don't be on the wrong side of it!  Rush/fox/etc were on the wrong side of part 1, then quickly shifted.  Don't do it, brah!   You're seeing a viable alternative presented to you.  You can do it man.  Say it, "Ya know what... I WANT the nation to see daily proceedings on benghazi.  I WANT the housewives of america to listen to the gory details of Fast & Furious.  I WANT all these swing voters to see obama for his crimes.

You should too.  This talk of "No, exposing obama's crimes would only win him pity" is ludicrous.   Do you agree, 33?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 10:52:27 AM »
stop parroting what Rush is saying.   You were 100% in support of impeachment for 5.5 years.  SUddenly you reverse course because the winds shift at fox and for rush?

They are ONLY selling this "impeachment will backfire" because of the groundswell of citizens that legitimiately want to see it.  They cannot deny it anymore.  And there are going to be a LOT of challengers now who will say "I was ON RECORD wanting impeachment - and this RINO/longterm congressman was NOT!"

it's the tea party part 2, my good friend.  Don't be on the wrong side of it!  Rush/fox/etc were on the wrong side of part 1, then quickly shifted.  Don't do it, brah!   You're seeing a viable alternative presented to you.  You can do it man.  Say it, "Ya know what... I WANT the nation to see daily proceedings on benghazi.  I WANT the housewives of america to listen to the gory details of Fast & Furious.  I WANT all these swing voters to see obama for his crimes.

You should too.  This talk of "No, exposing obama's crimes would only win him pity" is ludicrous.   Do you agree, 33?

I want him impeached, deported, and banned for life from this country for his crimes.  But Senate Democommies never gonna go along w it

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 12:04:22 PM »
http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/07/rush-obama-trying-very-hard-to-be-impeached/

World Net Daily?  Are you freakin' kidding me? 

What's next?  Are you going to write about alien abductions after reading a few articles in The National Enquirer?

That shit is for entertainment only, Coach.  It's not to be used as a source of news for fairly uninformed guys who can't tell from reading the content whether an article is from The Onion or not.

Oh well, whateva.  You should take care of yourself better because you're not a kid anymore.  So, if you end up a total freakin' crackpot living under a bridge talking about the end of times, just know that by having read such utter crapola when you didn't have much else filling up your brain, you will have been largely responsible for becoming a nut.

Coach, 'fess up:  What other websites are you using for your "research"?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 12:16:13 PM »

I want him impeached, deported, and banned for life from this country for his crimes.  But Senate Democommies never gonna go along w it

NOW you want to change the excuse from "it'd only help him to have his crimes exposed" into a "well, dems would never go along!"

Dude, you're just making up weak reasons not to impeach.  And YES, they really might go along - they booted clinton for a BJ... you think they'll abandon their careers for a lame duck obama once they show pics of dead bodies - no way!
And YES, repubs should proceed, even if the Senate does shut it down.  Let every single american see Benghazi, not just us that watch the news

If you're now "trying new reasons" why we shouldn't impeach, I have to question if you truly want him impeached, or if you'd rather just sit on that martyr sword of "oh, we could do it so much better, but we'll never get the chance..."

It's a fcking shame when a "lib" like myself is chiding conservatives for being too soft on obama for his crimes.   And calling yall out for making u BS reasons why the nation shouldn't see obama for the criminal that he is.  Step back for a minute - reconsider.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 12:18:50 PM »
I accept reality for what it is. 

NOW you want to change the excuse from "it'd only help him to have his crimes exposed" into a "well, dems would never go along!"

Dude, you're just making up weak reasons not to impeach.  And YES, they really might go along - they booted clinton for a BJ... you think they'll abandon their careers for a lame duck obama once they show pics of dead bodies - no way!
And YES, repubs should proceed, even if the Senate does shut it down.  Let every single american see Benghazi, not just us that watch the news

If you're now "trying new reasons" why we shouldn't impeach, I have to question if you truly want him impeached, or if you'd rather just sit on that martyr sword of "oh, we could do it so much better, but we'll never get the chance..."

It's a fcking shame when a "lib" like myself is chiding conservatives for being too soft on obama for his crimes.   And calling yall out for making u BS reasons why the nation shouldn't see obama for the criminal that he is.  Step back for a minute - reconsider.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 12:20:01 PM »
I would rather destroy the libfags in the mid terms - take over the senate - then move to remove Obama from office and send him to Kenya

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 12:26:25 PM »
Obama is more deserving of impeachment than any president in the modern era. It would be stupid to try it though, because unfortunately it would back fire due to the hordes of idiots who still see him like a god and defend ANYTHING he does to the bitter end.

Such as lurker aka Benny?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 12:29:38 PM »
I think the thread is proof that Coach is trying to have someone intervene on his behalf and help him find some mental health care

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 01:11:57 PM »

Yep. He claims to not be an Obama-lover, yet as soon as anyone posts anything negative about him here comes Lurker rushing to his defense ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 01:14:34 PM »
Yep. He claims to not be an Obama-lover, yet as soon as anyone posts anything negative about him here comes Lurker rushing to his defense ::)

No.  I claim to be a realist.  When someone posts stupid bullshit, here I come to point out what an idiot they are.

Like you.  Since you can't seem to understand the difference in the two things.  "  ::) "

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 01:15:26 PM »

Further proof Coach is dumber than the oxygen he breathes. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 01:24:30 PM »
No.  I claim to be a realist.  When someone posts stupid bullshit, here I come to point out what an idiot they are.

Like you.  Since you can't seem to understand the difference in the two things.  "  ::) "

Haha whatever dude, when anyone posts stupid shit about conservatives you either dont make a peep or you join in.

When anything bad gets said about Obama, you rush to his defense. Everyone on this board can confirm this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2014, 01:37:53 PM »
Haha whatever dude, when anyone posts stupid shit about conservatives you either dont make a peep or you join in.

When anything bad gets said about Obama, you rush to his defense. Everyone on this board can confirm this.

Haha whatever... "dude".  When anyone posts stupid shit about conservatives you run in like a washing machine to spin spin spin.

When anything bad gets said about Obama, you rush to join in.  "Everyone on this board can confirm this."

::)

Obama Derangement Syndrome in effect here.