Author Topic: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.  (Read 42943 times)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Re: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2014, 03:58:13 AM »
I blame it on kevin costner. >:(

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 04:01:38 AM »
If they were using it they own it, if they didnt they didnt.

You get to a new continent, you settle and that part is yours, the rest isnt since you aint settle there.

Its the indians who claim ownership of land that either they didnt use or land that some indians took from other indians.

Lol, now you are just making stuff up
I use a payphone on the street, is it now mine?
I use weights in the gym, can I take them home with me?

Use has absolutly nothing to do with ownership.
I own an old garden bench I never use, but its still mine .

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2014, 04:04:33 AM »
Some retarded Zionists want to take over Palestine because they believe it's now their land. Well, there have been people living their long before you including Jews who were in good relations with Palestinians. However, the Zionists coming mainly from Europe want wars and other bullshit so that they can sponsor both ends and make a profit.

Since this forum is full of U.S. citizens (notice how I don't say Americans) it makes one wonder what is the difference between the U.S. and Israel?

Both countries benefit on wars. BOTH COUNTRIES LIVE ON STOLEN LAND.

U.S. ancestors killed the Indians and took their lands so that they can make their own bullshit there.

Zionist want to take down Palestine (actually some don't - they want the war to continue - remember: chaos out of order);

Dear potato head, learn your history: google land of Judea and the Hebrew Kingdome.  They both are more than 1500 years older than any muslim in the history of the world, so who really have the rights to Palestine? Ragheads who take the land from the jews, or jews who take it back?  

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2014, 04:06:40 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2014, 04:06:49 AM »
define progress.. i think that native americans had the perfect life style , debate that
Are you fucking serious, they had a horrible existence you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.  They warred amongst each other, lived in harsh unforgiving conditions and barely eked out an existence.  You have been watching too many movies, the life of an American indian wasn't like living on some tropical Island.  Imagine living in a third world refugee camp and then times that by 1000, then you will begin to get an idea of what the life of an American Indian was like.  It short, it sucked.
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2014, 04:12:31 AM »
Are you fucking serious, they had a horrible existence you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.  They warred amongst each other, lived in harsh unforgiving conditions and barely eked out an existence.  You have been watching too many movies, the life of an American indian wasn't like living on some tropical Island.  Imagine living in a third world refugee camp and then times that by 1000, then you will begin to get an idea of what the life of an American Indian was like.  It short, it sucked.
well, in this case i guess it s ok that theyve been massacred (although i dont think their existence was much worse than that of people from sovereign country of serbia while they we re bombed in their homes against Un resolutions , or napalm frendly ingestion of cambodgians  etc)

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2014, 04:13:03 AM »
Dear potato head, learn your history: google land of Judea and the Hebrew Kingdome.  They both are more than 1500 years older than any muslim in the history of the world, so who really have the rights to Palestine? Ragheads who take the land from the jews, or jews who take it back?  

Rights are simply things other people allow you to have.
inalienable/unalienable rights
Lol, give me a break

Valley

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2014, 04:16:54 AM »
There's never been an Arab country/state called Palestine, historically the Jews have lived there longer than the Arabs now trying to claim it, the area was a barren wilderness until recently, the Jews built the area up now the Muslims want to lay claim to it all, typical fckn muslims

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2014, 04:20:02 AM »
There's never been an Arab country/state called Palestine, historically the Jews have lived there longer than the Arabs now trying to claim it, the area was a barren wilderness until recently, the Jews built the area up now the Muslims want to lay claim to it all, typical fckn muslims
There's never been an US country/state called US, historically the natives americans have lived there longer than the european begger now trying to claim it, the area was a barren wilderness until recently, the natives built the area up now the european scum want to lay claim to it all, typical fckn americuans

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2014, 04:23:48 AM »
There's never been an US country/state called US, historically the natives americans have lived there longer than the european begger now trying to claim it, the area was a barren wilderness until recently, the natives built the area up now the european scum want to lay claim to it all, typical fckn americuans

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2014, 04:25:33 AM »
When did Westerners start to hate themselves so much.  People used to be proud of their ability to survive and thrive and overcome the odds and their enemies.  Now we are surrounded by whiny, self hating, imbeciles that want to suck the dick of people who hate and despise them and if they could would kill them.

Me, I'm grateful I'm on the winning side, for all those who pity the losers, fuck off and join them, you will find they hate you just as much as you hate yourself.
V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2014, 04:33:04 AM »
Wrong.
The issue is the Jews (zionists)that were given land there after ww2 by the British/Allies who have since stolen and taken by force peoples homes along with ethnic cleansing,
but people like you are brainwashed by the zionist mainstream media.

Palestinians and Jews there used to get along until the above.

Listen to the clip

And listen to this one, none of this is anti semite but it exposes the disgusting
behavior of money and power hungry Zionists

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2014, 04:38:57 AM »
When did Westerners start to hate themselves so much.  People used to be proud of their ability to survive and thrive and overcome the odds and their enemies.  Now we are surrounded by whiny, self hating, imbeciles that want to suck the dick of people who hate and despise them and if they could would kill them.

Me, I'm grateful I'm on the winning side, for all those who pity the losers, fuck off and join them, you will find they hate you just as much as you hate yourself.
u re just creating a precedent that will justifiy your doom , its only a matter of time (maybe here are some native expressing their opinions, not only european beggers)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2014, 04:44:35 AM »
Humans are animals.  Hope this helps.  Stop idealizing humanity, you seem to have absurd unrealistic expectations of humans.  They have always been and more than likely will always be savages. You seem to hate the colonisers (white men) who made it possible for you to lived comfortably while being a whiny self hating bitch.  Do you really think indigenous cultures would act any more nobly.  The fact is, Indians were also savages, who warred amongst themselves and weren't beyond cruelty, they used to chase families of buffaloes of cliffs amongst other sick, twisted practises.  It is only the deluded revisionists who have romanticized the Indian way of life.  It was a horrible existence and not one you would wish on your worst enemy.  I always think freedom and democracy is wasted on people like you, who are destined to hate themselves and take for granted every privilege you benefit from on a daily basis.  

And people are tired of all this conspiracy nonsense and labelling people as dwelling in a low level of consciousness blah blah blah.  We get it, you think you are onto something that everyone else is blind too.  Fact is, we know the world is a ball of shit, we just learned to accept it and get on with it long ago, you can choose to cry into your bowl of cereal every morning, the rest of us will just accept reality on it's own terms.  Hope this helps.

poor sheep getting brutally raped at your Aussie wanking party

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2014, 05:02:50 AM »
Humans are animals.  Hope this helps.  Stop idealizing humanity, you seem to have absurd unrealistic expectations of humans.  They have always been and more than likely will always be savages. You seem to hate the colonisers (white men) who made it possible for you to lived comfortably while being a whiny self hating bitch.  Do you really think indigenous cultures would act any more nobly.  The fact is, Indians were also savages, who warred amongst themselves and weren't beyond cruelty, they used to chase families of buffaloes of cliffs amongst other sick, twisted practises.  It is only the deluded revisionists who have romanticized the Indian way of life.  It was a horrible existence and not one you would wish on your worst enemy.  I always think freedom and democracy is wasted on people like you, who are destined to hate themselves and take for granted every privilege you benefit from on a daily basis.  

And people are tired of all this conspiracy nonsense and labelling people as dwelling in a low level of consciousness blah blah blah.  We get it, you think you are onto something that everyone else is blind too.  Fact is, we know the world is a ball of shit, we just learned to accept it and get on with it long ago, you can choose to cry into your bowl of cereal every morning, the rest of us will just accept reality on it's own terms.  Hope this helps.
after they killed the savages or before?

AmonRa

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2014, 05:15:14 AM »
Wrong.
The issue is the Jews (zionists)that were given land there after ww2 by the British/Allies who have since stolen and taken by force peoples homes along with ethnic cleansing,

Listen to the clip

And listen to this one, none of this is anti semite but it exposes the disgusting
behavior of money and power hungry Zionists

Finally someone who gets it. Thanks for the support.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2014, 05:49:50 AM »
after they killed the savages or before?
Why the fuck are you crying over some dead savages?  Did you think the world was going to stay in a static state and the strong were going to acquiesce to the weak.  The way you libtards speak is retarded, it's like you are mad at a lion for killing an antelope.  Like I said, you can either accept nature or continue being a whiny bitch.  Strangely enough, I know which option you are going to choose.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2014, 05:54:59 AM »
Wrong.

They used to get along until the ARABS realised they were starting to be outnumbered, their racist worldview then kicked into overdrive and they have been trying to make the Jews are minority again ever since.  If Hitler didn't try to exterminate the Jews this shit would have never happened.  ANd the Arabs sided with Hitler, so they have nobody but themselves to blame.  And regardless of the history, that doesn't give these twisted towelheads any right to use terrorism in their efforts to seek justice.  Fuck Palestine and it's  pedo worshipping camel jockey terrorist sympathising supporters.
V

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2014, 05:59:21 AM »
NOBODY has given to the world what the USA has, if you think differently you are simply jealous, and like the rest of the world secretly WISH YOU LIVED HERE !
The USA saved the WORLD TWICE from enslavement, stopped communism, sends billions EVERYWHERE in humanitarian aid, gave the world on a mass scale electricity, automobiles, airplanes, telephone, internet,  advances in science, literature, REBUILT the world when we could have CONQUERED it, developed much of Africa and Latin America

The majority of the world should be kissin' our a-- for what we have done for them across the board big picture

The Jews have developed THEIR land, look at the rest of the ME compared to what they enjoy, they don't go around blowing innocent people up with terrorist suicide bombers, blowing up millennium old temples and shrines, treating women like animals, they want to be treated equally and fairly but don't ALLOW it to others do they ?

The Jews and the USA are very much alike you are correct - BOTH ARE SUCCESS STORIES !
 ;)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2014, 06:01:04 AM »
NOBODY has given to the world what the USA has, if you think differently you are simply jealous, and like the rest of the world secretly WISH YOU LIVED HERE !
The USA saved the WORLD TWICE from enslavement, stopped communism, sends billions EVERYWHERE in humanitarian aid, gave the world on a mass scale electricity, automobiles, airplanes, telephone, internet,  advances in science, literature, REBUILT the world when we could have CONQUERED it, developed much of Africa and Latin America

The majority of the world should be kissin' our a-- for what we have done for them across the board big picture

The Jews have developed THEIR land, look at the rest of the ME compared to what they enjoy, they don't go around blowing innocent people up with terrorist suicide bombers, blowing up millennium old temples and shrines, treating women like animals, they want to be treated equally and fairly but don't ALLOW it to others do they ?

The Jews and the USA are very much alike you are correct - BOTH ARE SUCCESS STORIES !
 ;)

Umm....you realize that both Israelis and Palestinians are terrorists

The difference is that Israel has money while Palestinians don't

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2014, 06:03:40 AM »
The Jews were given a hell hole of a place. They created Israel out of it with buildings and a striving economy. They produce doctors, engineers, lawyers, top shelf military, produce goods, quality education and have employment in so many fields. In Palestine they produce nothing. They live off the charity of Israel and they hate them. They see what the Jews have created and think if only they could have it. If they did it would be ruined in 6 months.

Now there is talk of the US giving Palestine millions in assistance. Think they will use it to make their people's lot in life better? Then I have a bridge to sell you.

They don't value the lives of their own people and children using their homes to hide and launch weapons. When Israel tracks the origin of a rocket launch and destroys the house, the Palestinians parade their dead children in propaganda that this new liberal United States news providers eat up. They see death and destruction as an Holy obligation. In their schools they teach hate and death to the Jews.

The Jews are surrounded by countries that want their complete destruction. The only thing their enemies know is force. No words of negotiation is truly honored. The Jews always retaliate. Rightfully so.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2014, 06:05:16 AM »
Some retarded Zionists want to take over Palestine because they believe it's now their land. Well, there have been people living their long before you including Jews who were in good relations with Palestinians. However, the Zionists coming mainly from Europe want wars and other bullshit so that they can sponsor both ends and make a profit.

Since this forum is full of U.S. citizens (notice how I don't say Americans) it makes one wonder what is the difference between the U.S. and Israel?

Both countries benefit on wars. BOTH COUNTRIES LIVE ON STOLEN LAND.

U.S. ancestors killed the Indians and took their lands so that they can make their own bullshit there.

Zionist want to take down Palestine (actually some don't - they want the war to continue - remember: chaos out of order);

You are going to Time Out.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2014, 06:08:19 AM »
EXACTLY my point !

The Jews have $ because they are a PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE !

THANKS for agreeing with me

;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2014, 06:14:03 AM »
Both countries apply various types of terrorist activities, and the same goes for Russia & China.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2014, 06:15:21 AM »
Umm....you realize that both Israelis and Palestinians are terrorists

The difference is that Israel has money while Palestinians don't
Fuck Off, we all know who the terrorists are !!! Standing up to terrorism IS NOT TERRORISM. If israel stopped fighting there would be a second holocaust on an unprecedented scale.  If the Palestinians stop fighting there will be peace.  

This blog by Intellectual Sam harris sums it up perfectly.  

http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel/

Podcast https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/160522369&color=ff5500
V