Author Topic: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.  (Read 42930 times)

AmonRa

Re: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.
« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2014, 03:24:10 AM »
The idea is that the indians (aborigens, north africans etc) didnt need papers until the colonist arrived. What if tommorow russia ocupies all ucraine and say well, this land is mine, u dont have blue papers for this land?

It's Ukraine not ucraine.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #176 on: July 31, 2014, 04:34:21 AM »
It's Ukraine not ucraine.
maybe, but it just might be russia in the next months

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: July 31, 2014, 06:31:00 AM »
Surely you jest?  Nay... I think you kid not.

There is but one race and that being human.  Every so-called difference is nothing but a variation on the theme of humanity.  We can and do, have children with one another.  If this were possible with humans and animals then the Arab world would be turgid with kids and by "kids" I mean goatboy and goatgirl kids.  Hmmm... I suspect "Llama-Mama" would be the hot catch phrase among the turbaned zoophiliacs.

It is when someone behaves in an inhuman(e) fashion that any rational being makes a choice and if we as human beings are capable of rational thought and reason how much more so the author of all we see?  My statement about there actually being only two races, smart and stooooopid, was made in jest but also to make a point.  Humans have so much more in common than the differences that so often separate us and yet some people, mostly libtards bent on subjugation via welfare, desire only to celebrate those minor differences.

Cretins like Hamas go a step further.  They want to kill those different from them.  Libtards don't seem to mind this at all and in all honesty I suspect that the only way these zeitgeist of the moment juveniles would ever condemn Hamas and  others of their ilk would  be if they were as white as Michael Jackson in a dream about unicorns,  Diana Ross and Pepsi.  Whitey is eeevile, dontcha know.  It's okay to hate Whitey.

Evil and for that matter stupid, comes in many colors.   

I have no idea if this has helped you or not, but it should.

Be well.

No, your post did not help at all, nice two step, you should go into politics.   If the Israelites are the chosen people as they seem to think they are and many Christians believe that too , then why does god favor one group over another?  Seems to me a kind of racism.  (If there is one race, the human race, then the Arabs, goat fuckers as you call them are your brothers)

Complex Carbs

« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2014, 06:55:30 AM »
Some retarded Zionists want to take over Palestine because they believe it's now their land. Well, there have been people living their long before you including Jews who were in good relations with Palestinians. However, the Zionists coming mainly from Europe want wars and other bullshit so that they can sponsor both ends and make a profit.

Since this forum is full of U.S. citizens (notice how I don't say Americans) it makes one wonder what is the difference between the U.S. and Israel?

Both countries benefit on wars. BOTH COUNTRIES LIVE ON STOLEN LAND.

U.S. ancestors killed the Indians and took their lands so that they can make their own bullshit there.

Zionist want to take down Palestine (actually some don't - they want the war to continue - remember: chaos out of order);

Hey you retarded son of a bitch.

The difference between the USA and Israel?

One is in america, the other is in the middle east.

You want to make a change?
Go sign up with Hamas if you support their cause and ways so much.

Or run for congress and make some political change.

Posting dumb propaganda on the internet?
HAHA
I crap on your shit posts and thoughts, go fuck yourself, lol, send a letter with your concerns to Netanyahu.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #179 on: July 31, 2014, 08:48:30 AM »
Hey you retarded son of a bitch.

The difference between the USA and Israel?

One is in america, the other is in the middle east.

You want to make a change?
Go sign up with Hamas if you support their cause and ways so much.

Or run for congress and make some political change.

Posting dumb propaganda on the internet?
HAHA
I crap on your shit posts and thoughts, go fuck yourself, lol, send a letter with your concerns to Netanyahu.

I would sign for native americans hamas, but you ve killed them all. GG

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: July 31, 2014, 08:53:08 AM »
Some retarded Zionists want to take over Palestine because they believe it's now their land. Well, there have been people living their long before you including Jews who were in good relations with Palestinians. However, the Zionists coming mainly from Europe want wars and other bullshit so that they can sponsor both ends and make a profit.

Since this forum is full of U.S. citizens (notice how I don't say Americans) it makes one wonder what is the difference between the U.S. and Israel?

Both countries benefit on wars. BOTH COUNTRIES LIVE ON STOLEN LAND.

U.S. ancestors killed the Indians and took their lands so that they can make their own bullshit there.

Zionist want to take down Palestine (actually some don't - they want the war to continue - remember: chaos out of order);

Just call us Americans - anyone that has been to Mexico or Canada knows that the only country that counts is US!!!

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #181 on: July 31, 2014, 09:07:06 AM »
Just call us Americans - anyone that has been to Mexico or Canada knows that the only country that counts is US!!!
counts on killing inocents. yup. Us is no 1 in that!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 31, 2014, 09:16:19 AM »

No, your post did not help at all, nice two step, you should go into politics.   If the Israelites are the chosen people as they seem to think they are and many Christians believe that too , then why does god favor one group over another?  Seems to me a kind of racism.  (If there is one race, the human race, then the Arabs, goat fuckers as you call them are your brothers)
God favors those who follow his words? are you dumb or smthg.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: July 31, 2014, 09:53:00 AM »
Is this satire or an actual news broadcast? No wonder so many Americans are dense as fuck  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 31, 2014, 09:55:09 AM »
Is this satire or an actual news broadcast? No wonder so many Americans are dense as fuck  ;D

the only purpose of russell's video is to show poorer people where he lives and get a kick out of it. Has nothing to do with israel, palestine or the US.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: July 31, 2014, 10:04:07 AM »
the only purpose of russell's video is to show poorer people where he lives and get a kick out of it. Has nothing to do with israel, palestine or the US.

That's what you took out of the video?

Brilliant.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2014, 10:18:27 AM »

Had to stop watching when he said terror is just language and he then went on to compare 60 years of terrorism, suicide bombers and rocket attacks as comparable to a man fighting with a needle against a man with a variety of weapons.  He suggested such acts of terror should be just shrugged of as an annoyance. What a fucking moron.  Way to minimise terrorism.  Imagine how this douchebag describes the 9/11 attacks.
V

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2014, 10:38:21 AM »
Had to stop watching when he said terror is just language and he then went on to compare 60 years of terrorism, suicide bombers and rocket attacks as comparable to a man fighting with a needle against a man with a variety of weapons.  He suggested such acts of terror should be just shrugged of as an annoyance. What a fucking moron.  Way to minimise terrorism.  Imagine how this douchebag describes the 9/11 attacks.

False. The critique of language is pretty sound.

American drone wipes out a whole wedding in rural Pakistan = Fog of war.

Relatives of said guests drives a truck of explosives into an American check point = Terrorism.

The analogy of the Palestinians fighting with a needle is fairly accurate, considering the might of the Israeli army. A nuclear power. Hamas fires rockets, how effective are they? How many Israeli's have died as a result?

Show me the minute mark where he suggests 'shrugging of terrorism as an annoyance' haha - you've just made that up.

To conclude, not sure why I'm engaging with someone who has already declared he is happy to see Palestinian children die, but there you go.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »
False. The critique of language is pretty sound.

American drone wipes out a whole wedding in rural Pakistan = Fog of war.

Relatives of said guests drives a truck of explosives into an American check point = Terrorism.

The analogy of the Palestinians fighting with a needle is fairly accurate, considering the might of the Israeli army. A nuclear power. Hamas fires rockets, how effective are they? How many Israeli's have died as a result?

Show me the minute mark where he suggests 'shrugging of terrorism as an annoyance' haha - you've just made that up.

To conclude, not sure why I'm engaging with someone who has already declared he is happy to see Palestinian children die, but there you go.
You are comparing accidents to deliberate acts, typical of terrorist sympathisers, they love to justify and rationalise terrorism.  So suicide bombers blowing up children is Israel is akin to nothing more than a man fighting with a needle.  Where the fuck do you people get this shit from.  I swear to GOD being a libtard needs to be classified as a disease.  There isn't any indecent act a libtard couldn't excuse, rationalise or justify.

It sounds like what you really resent is strength and Israels ability to defend itself.  Why on earth should they apologize for being strong.  But like attracts like, and the weak identify with the weak.  

A total of 1,194 Israelis and foreigners were killed and 7,000 wounded between September 2000 and August 2010 by Palestinian terror attacks.  This is why they build bomb shelters and missile defense systems, because they actually want to protect their civilians, unlike HAMAS who waste the billions in aid to build terror tunnels and rockets and simply see the population as cannon fodder in the heat of battle.  The sad part is how the Muslim world see you as a useful idiot, someone willing to believe a terrorist religious group who hate and despise you over the word of your own people. HAMAS must be amazed by the gullibility of libtards and their willingness to believe anything they say.  To watch Muslims take such advantage of naive Westerners is indeed a sad state of affairs.

This is why they willingly use children as shields, knowing that libtards everywhere will equate a disproportionate loss of life with immorality, knowing that libtards are incapable of seeing the big picture, that Israel built bomb shelters and missile defence systems to protect its citizens. The Palestinians built tunnels through which they could carry out terror attacks and kidnap Israelis. Should Israel be blamed for successfully protecting its population in a defensive war? I don’t think so.  But if retaliating against Hamas is bound to get innocents killed, and the Israelis manage to protect their own civilians in the meantime, the loss of innocent life on the Palestinian side is guaranteed to be disproportionate.

If anything, libtards support of terrorist tactics like using civilians as shields only encourages terrorist groups like HAMAS to continue doing so.  In effect, the blood of these civilians is on the hands of libtards everywhere.  Shame on you for encouraging such an act.

And by comparing terrorism to something minor and trivial thing like a man attacking you with a pin while you had several weapons is to suggest that terrorism is no big deal, something to be shrugged off.

To conclude, I don't know how comfortable I am debating with someone who encourages adults to raise children as terrorists who have no hesitation to use them as human shields and teach them to be suicide bombers.  Only a libtard could want that for a child.
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2014, 11:01:12 AM »

If they're my brothers then how come I've never seen 'em at my mom's for Thanksgiving?  It's not like we're having just pork roast.   ;D  We've also got a Honey Baked Ham!

So what we have here is not a failure to communicate but two people that will just have to agree to disagree.  I've been more than agreeable and suggest you try harder because the reality of all this is that this ain't the Matrix and neither of us is "Neo". 

I need to stop using metaphors, don't I?  ;D

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: July 31, 2014, 01:23:27 PM »
God favors those who follow his words? are you dumb or smthg.

Then your up shit creek without a paddle.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 31, 2014, 02:39:24 PM »
maybe, but it just might be russia in the next months

Yeah right, Putin is now in deep shit from Russian oligarch's ........
Russian English TV news is ;D ;D ;D , regarding to them fascists army is attacking 'Donetsk Republic' .........

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #192 on: July 31, 2014, 10:03:41 PM »
Yeah right, Putin is now in deep shit from Russian oligarch's ........
Russian English TV news is ;D ;D ;D , regarding to them fascists army is attacking 'Donetsk Republic' .........

i dont know if u re german, but u sound like one. Whats your opinion about your securyty service who spies u togheter with americans? Where is your gold?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2014, 10:05:12 PM »
We have the right to defend ourselves.

V

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: August 01, 2014, 09:25:12 AM »
There are only 6,100,000 Jews living in Israel. Smaller than Los Angeles County. They are surrounded by the sea to the west and 100+ million Arabs on their borders.

If Hamas and Hezbollah killed 1,000 Jews in the past 10 years (factoid) that would be the same as the USA having 50,000 Americans killed by Canada and Mexico in 10 years.  We just might get somewhat nervous and a little pissed. Ya think?

So when you hear 50 Jews died in the Hezbollah shelling a few years back THAT IS THE SAME AS OUR LOSS IN THE TWIN TOWERS!!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2014, 03:27:48 PM »
i dont know if u re german, but u sound like one. Whats your opinion about your securyty service who spies u togheter with americans? Where is your gold?

I am on the beach at this moment & "spying " on slim blond pussy  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 02, 2014, 03:09:39 AM »
 :o
V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #197 on: August 02, 2014, 03:16:24 AM »
pathetic excuse for their ethnic cleansing

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2014, 03:43:52 AM »
pathetic excuse for their ethnic cleansing
Fuck off drama queen.    No one is being ethnically cleansed. And coming from someone who excuses extreme terrorism and supports a group who are desperately trying to ethnically cleanse an entire race of people, you really are a piece of work.
V

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #199 on: August 02, 2014, 04:23:46 AM »

If I saw Russel Brand in a pub this is how it would go down: