Author Topic: Gear not as good as it used to be...  (Read 10457 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Gear not as good as it used to be...
« on: July 29, 2014, 01:01:42 AM »
Am I the only one of this opinion?

For starters getting hold of pharma grade stuff is less and less common now, i.e. even test enanthate and sustenon most sources now just use UGL, in the past we had an abundance of Paki sust, Iranian Enanthate and Nile Sust, virormone...etc.

You could get winstrol and norma deca as well....etc now everything seems UGL. There's so many brands and in 6 months time new ones come and old ones go.

May be I'm a little cynical, although what I have tried all works, it just doesn't seem to have that edge anymore.

Having said that, Alpha Pharma seems to produce some quality stuff.

Anyone agree/disagree?
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Gear not as good as it used to be...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 01:06:19 AM »
Defo

the quality has fallen off a cliff in the last few years

every man and his dog is setting up ugl labs

then rebranding them when word gets out their gear is shit

you would think that anyone with half a business brain would play the long game and make good stuff

you would never lose a customer
T

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:18:41 AM »
Am I the only one of this opinion?

For starters getting hold of pharma grade stuff is less and less common now, i.e. even test enanthate and sustenon most sources now just use UGL, in the past we had an abundance of Paki sust, Iranian Enanthate and Nile Sust, virormone...etc.

You could get winstrol and norma deca as well....etc now everything seems UGL. There's so many brands and in 6 months time new ones come and old ones go.

May be I'm a little cynical, although what I have tried all works, it just doesn't seem to have that edge anymore.

Having said that, Alpha Pharma seems to produce some quality stuff.

Anyone agree/disagree?

Alpha started well and did the usual drug dealer trick - first few batches were great and then it dropped off a cliff.  I didthe test prop trick with them - a couple of shots of their 100mg test prop...felt nothing...then a shot of real (old virimone) and felt it the next day...back to alpha pharma and nothing.  But when it first came to the UK I'd felt it every time.

If you can source it there's still good pharma around - testovis / deca from eastern europe but one of the many reasons I knocked it on the head was because of the crap quality of the UG.   When I go back on it will pharma TRT and maybe some stuff from a compounding pharmacy in the USA.

I have been told by very reputable, non dealer, sources that Titan is currently one of the best UG brands. I don't know how available that is in the UK though.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 01:33:08 AM »
They all use the same Chinese powder sources anyway.

Will look into getting my own my stuff from Pharma's abroad.
S

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 02:51:31 AM »
Alpha started well and did the usual drug dealer trick - first few batches were great and then it dropped off a cliff.  I didthe test prop trick with them - a couple of shots of their 100mg test prop...felt nothing...then a shot of real (old virimone) and felt it the next day...back to alpha pharma and nothing.  But when it first came to the UK I'd felt it every time.

If you can source it there's still good pharma around - testovis / deca from eastern europe but one of the many reasons I knocked it on the head was because of the crap quality of the UG.   When I go back on it will pharma TRT and maybe some stuff from a compounding pharmacy in the USA.

I have been told by very reputable, non dealer, sources that Titan is currently one of the best UG brands. I don't know how available that is in the UK though.
There are fakes of Alpha Pharma around...if you get stuff from Alpha themselves its always good.
Most HG Steroids in the UK are counterfeits...some contain good gear...some contain nothing.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 04:00:07 AM »
Alpha pharma is the answer to this.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 04:18:57 AM »
alpha pharma have a website that takes credit cards

T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 06:58:14 AM »
alpha pharma have a website that takes credit cards

:o didn't know this.

Scorpio paki sust and enanthate is still in abundance bro as a lot of guys from there bring it over, straight from the pharmacies. I got one of my mates to bring some over when he went a couple of years ago. You wouldn't believe how cheap it was.

Besides alpha pharma, this is the only gear I trust. I tried ugls and they are all shit imo. Besides, it doesn't sound right injecting something made by a criminal outfit that you don't know personally into your bloodstream.

The thai dbols and turkish and thai anadrols are still pukka as well. There is a thai lab that does good anavars as well.

I've been off for 3 months though, can't be bothered with the shit anymore. I've still got left overs to use up but you don't have the urge. I've realised it is better to just maintain what you can naturally at 10-12% bf and try to be athetic.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 07:52:08 AM »
There are fakes of Alpha Pharma around...if you get stuff from Alpha themselves its always good.
Most HG Steroids in the UK are counterfeits...some contain good gear...some contain nothing.

Interesting, thanks. 

I got my alpha from a guy who must be one of the country's biggest retailers (not wholesale). If he was selling fake, which I think he was, it shows you that 1) you can't trust anyone and he didn't give a shit, and 2) pharma all the way (and even then there was the fake primo last year).

Which also shows you why the rumours of mega doses fly around because this same guy sent the same bunk shit to various American pros.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 01:53:02 PM »
Always end up with malay tiger shit, which is hit and miss, think the hologram is different on the fakes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 02:38:36 PM »
It started going down hill around the late 90's when the law changed.
up until then i could get all the pharma gear i wanted.

Also noticed another decline before the china Olympics,
IIRC the USA / FDA sent teams over to help stop / shut down
the supply chains.

As has already been stated too many UG labs out there making
poor quality gear, or 1 good batch & then down grade.

I can clearly remember the effects of sust from organon out
of napp labs in cambridge, and proper deca plus the 1.5ml
76mg parabolan !!
If only could get them Now.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 03:14:12 PM »
It started going down hill around the late 90's when the law changed.
up until then i could get all the pharma gear i wanted.

Also noticed another decline before the china Olympics,
IIRC the USA / FDA sent teams over to help stop / shut down
the supply chains.

As has already been stated too many UG labs out there making
poor quality gear, or 1 good batch & then down grade.

I can clearly remember the effects of sust from organon out
of napp labs in cambridge, and proper deca plus the 1.5ml
76mg parabolan !!

If only could get them Now.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 03:19:10 PM »
this is why I make my own, but you have to be careful with the source.

back when it was legal to have powder delivered to the UK and ORD was ruining things, I got half a brick of tren A for an insanely low price from a random factory.

sadly it turned out to be contaminated with all kinds of garbage and was so badly processed that after a few months it literally stopped dissolving in anything other than pure BA (I think it oxidized or the ester cleaved off or something terrible)

I had to throw it all away. Tragic.

nowadays I only order from a special factory I've known for ages.. and have a lab in India test samples for $20 a pop to make sure its legit.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 03:28:25 PM »
Apologies for the intrusion but since this about steroids I felt the following might be helpful, if not Simon please delete and sorry again.

I just wanted to let you know the following products are still available in pharma grade which you can buy from Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy or other Chemists in the UK with a script which is easily attainable by certain friendly doctors.

Unfortunately while the gear is quality it does cost an arm and a leg and only the following items are currently manufactured and supplied in the UK.

1) Testosterone Enanthate 250mg made by Alliance costs around £70 for packet of just 3 ampules.

2) Deca 50mg Ampoules cost around £7 just for lousy 50mg ampule and only come in 50mg ampules.

3) Oregon Sustanon 250 costs around £20 for just one ampule.

4) Pfizer Genetropin GH costs £208 for just 12ml, approx 36 IU's (very strong so 4 IU's of this will be like 8IU of Chinese, if Chinese is even legit)

Viroromone Test Prop was available but is now discontinued since few months ago.

If you are clever and have medical insurance (which you can get from around £30-£50) you may be able to qualify for TRT and get test for free or fraction of the cost although this won't work with GH.

God bless

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 03:33:10 PM »
Apologies for the intrusion but since this about steroids I felt the following might be helpful, if not Simon please delete and sorry again.

I just wanted to let you know the following products are still available in pharma grade which you can buy from Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy or other Chemists in the UK with a script which is easily attainable by certain friendly doctors.

Unfortunately while the gear is quality it does cost an arm and a leg and only the following items are currently manufactured and supplied in the UK.

1) Testosterone Enanthate 250mg made by Alliance costs around £70 for packed of just 3 ampules.

2) Deca 50mg Ampoules cost around £7 just for lousy 50mg ampule and only come in 50mh ampules.

4) Pfizer Genetropin GH costs £208 for just 12ml, approx 36 IU's (very strong so 4 IU's of this will be like 8IU of Chinese, if Chinese is even legit)

Viroromone Test Prop was available but is now discontinued since few months ago.

If you are clever and have medical insurance (which you can get from around £30-£50) you may be able to qualify for TRT and get test for free or fraction of the cost although this won't work with GH.

God bless

Im actually going to leave that right there due to its absurdity.
Who on earth is going to pay those prices?
250mgs Test E in Egypt is 60 pence a vial.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 03:51:55 PM »
Im actually going to leave that right there due to its absurdity.
Who on earth is going to pay those prices?
250mgs Test E in Egypt is 60 pence a vial.

I entirely agree with you, it's scandalous but those are the current prices with the pharmacies in the UK and the prices are fairly standard across the board and may only vary by a few pennies. If you were to call Lloyds Pharmacy tomorrow for instance those or thereabouts would be the prices you would be given.

No doubt you can pay far cheaper for reputable underground labs but again its hit and miss game most times.

Alternatively, if you can import pharma grade products as you mention from other countries then that would be ideal scenario.

For example you can find quality pharma GH in Lebanon at approximately 3rd of the UK prices.

Hopefully, I intend on taking a short vacation to Thailand at some point and bringing back some quality gear at reasonable prices for personal use.

Thanks for letting me reply, god bless and enjoy your evening, I shall leave you in peace.

Regards

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 04:03:45 PM »

I entirely agree with you, it's scandalous but those are the current prices with the pharmacies in the UK and the prices are fairly standard across the board and may only vary by a few pennies. If you were to call Lloyds Pharmacy tomorrow for instance those or thereabouts would be the prices you would be given.

No doubt you can pay far cheaper for reputable underground labs but again its hit and miss game most times.

Alternatively, if you can import pharma grade products as you mention from other countries then that would be ideal scenario.

For example you can find quality pharma GH in Lebanon at approximately 3rd of the UK prices.

Hopefully, I intend on taking a short vacation to Thailand at some point and bringing back some quality gear at reasonable prices for personal use.

Thanks for letting me reply, god bless and enjoy your evening, I shall leave you in peace.

Regards

If you add value then I don't have an issue with your posts, I hope you can maintain it.

If this is a subtle troll then,,,,,

Uncle Junior

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 04:24:00 PM »
If you add value then I don't have an issue with your posts, I hope you can maintain it.

If this is a subtle troll then,,,,,

Haha cute pic.

Thank's Simon, appreciate it and no dead honest I am not trolling you or much these days in general.

If I do any trolling it will certainly not be on the UK boards, apart from possibly my own thread which is meant for shits & giggles.

Having said that I think it's a good idea for me just to limit my posts here to things like the UK Fantasy Football thread or anything kinda maybe factual like this thread and kinda keep my distance (not from you or anything) but from certain other posters that I am likely to bump into on here who either dislike me or bear grudges and will invariably say something to wind me up because they know how easily I can melt.

I honestly know what I am like mate and just can't help it sometimes, even though I don't mean it.

I want the UK board to be successful so will show a bit of respect here.

Again appreciate the sentiment though.

Ok back to topic.

Regards

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 11:52:28 PM »
Quite interesting to see the prices junior.

i was out of the game for 6 years and was shocked how shitty the roids glt. When i started in the late 90s there was not many ug labs, if any atleast no products where i lived. Now i startee again there where no real roids just ug stuff and lots and lots of bunk. I have 70ml tren e im goimg to throw away cause its shit. Shot 1500mg/week 2 weeks in a rlw and then 1gram and nlthing

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2014, 08:18:35 AM »

1) Testosterone Enanthate 250mg made by Alliance costs around £70 for packet of just 3 ampules.

2) Deca 50mg Ampoules cost around £7 just for lousy 50mg ampule and only come in 50mg ampules.

God bless

The BNF has these much cheaper but still more expensive than via the black market

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 08:19:55 AM »
And I think its all about your contacts and who you know.
Pharmacy grade is out there still especially from abroad.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 08:29:16 AM »
Here in Austria I get only real test and deca. All are from the Pharmacy. They work great no pain. If I need Winstrol or Masteron I order Alpha Ph. and they are all good. I don't think Iever got bad gear.. Thank god.
Oh and the tren I used to make myself. It was really fucking strong. lol That was a lot of fun making.
I made so much of the fina pallets  it lasted me for 2 years.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 08:35:01 AM »
Here in Austria I get only real test and deca. All are from the Pharmacy. They work great no pain. If I need Winstrol or Masteron I order Alpha Ph. and they are all good. I don't think Iever got bad gear.. Thank god.
Oh and the tren I used to make myself. It was really fucking strong. lol That was a lot of fun making.
I made so much of the fina pallets  it lasted me for 2 years.

A lot of bed sheet washing for two years lol might as well sleep in the bath tub
S

Complex Carbs

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2014, 10:56:22 AM »

Fuck right off bro, Titan gear is fucking shit.

It's filled with nothing, they don't even bother putting some low dose test into the bottles, like others do.

So much for "i have been told".
I have been told the earth is flat, but after a fact check, i know it's a pyramid.

Regarding the original question, yes UGL gear is simply bad, lucky if there is bit test in them, i mean, some don't know how to brew gear, fair enough, some just re brand what they import from god knows which shithole country, and some simply fill the bottles with a little bit legit test e and then label it "tren, eq, and whatever".

Why is the situation as it is?
Are the raw powders from china bad in the first place? Is there even any good from china that is of decent quality?

We hear some people saying how their gear is good, but these retards usually inject a gram of everything and probably feel something from some test that was in their products.

Or is it that the brewers and chefs don't know what the hell they are doing?

Is it even worth it running any UGL unless you've had it tested?
Imagine you are doing a 3 month run of tren and it's simply bunk, nothing in it.

These 3 months will cost you a lot of muscle.
Would be better off running something from the pharmacy or get the UGL stuff tested.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2014, 11:14:28 AM »
The BNF has these much cheaper but still more expensive than via the black market

Forget the BNF, it's almost always wrong, call up any pharmacy and ask, that's your best bet.