Author Topic: Gear not as good as it used to be...  (Read 10469 times)

Complex Carbs

Re: Gear not as good as it used to be...
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 11:16:39 AM »
Quite interesting to see the prices junior.

i was out of the game for 6 years and was shocked how shitty the roids glt. When i started in the late 90s there was not many ug labs, if any atleast no products where i lived. Now i startee again there where no real roids just ug stuff and lots and lots of bunk. I have 70ml tren e im goimg to throw away cause its shit. Shot 1500mg/week 2 weeks in a rlw and then 1gram and nlthing
This.

So many permabulkers with nill real size on grams of gear saying how good it is.

They do not realize that little bit tren was all that competitors needed before UGL's took over.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 01:15:09 PM »
ES Fitness whats your take on this?

Is most UGL just a bit of low dose test if your lucky?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 05:30:21 PM »
A lot of bed sheet washing for two years lol might as well sleep in the bath tub
I got used to it. Sweating pretty much stopped after a month. If I could find those pellets I would make it myself again. By far the best tren I have used.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 11:12:59 PM »
This.

So many permabulkers with nill real size on grams of gear saying how good it is.

They do not realize that little bit tren was all that competitors needed before UGL's took over.
i take double the styff i used to do know and barely get the same results. Sometimes i do sometimes i dont. Hate this

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2014, 12:00:40 AM »

Forget the BNF, it's almost always wrong, call up any pharmacy and ask, that's your best bet.

Pharmacies have their mark up on the BNF but gives you a rough idea of what the NHS pays

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2014, 03:24:52 AM »

I can answer that for you(as a fellow irishman)
No - there are a lot of good UG labs out there. Lots of absolute junk too though. Most of the junk is low dose test e or nothing.
Same with orals - most of it is winstrol or dbol regardless of what it says on the pack

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2014, 03:38:30 AM »
I think there's purity fluctuations and quality of the raw powders.

They could all well contain the actual stated compound, but poor quality will affect effectiveness, absorption and actual dosage left in the oil. 

There's a reason why pharmacologists spend so much studying and there's a reason why pharmacology machinery is expensive, a bouncer with a GBH criminal record turned bodybuilder, turned lab chemist is a recipe for disaster.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2014, 03:49:55 AM »

They could all well contain the actual stated compound, but poor quality will affect effectiveness, absorption and actual dosage left in the oil. 

There's a reason why pharmacologists spend so much studying and there's a reason why pharmacology machinery is expensive, a bouncer with a GBH criminal record turned bodybuilder, turned lab chemist is a recipe for disaster.

Exactly.

I couldn't help but laugh when I read the article on the guy who died from a DNP overdose, and saw the 'gym owners' he bought the homemade powder from  ;D Would you really trust this 'pharmacist' with your life?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2014, 03:57:19 AM »
Looks very qualified to me.

After my holiday I'm gona come off and then get the wheels in motion for TRT or just come off all together, I don't think its worth the health risk me staying on a cruise dose solely maintained by UGL products. I use to feel somewhat ok with one shot of test a week, pharma grade. sometimes space my shots longer too.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2014, 04:06:20 AM »
Looks very qualified to me.

After my holiday I'm gona come off and then get the wheels in motion for TRT or just come off all together, I don't think its worth the health risk me staying on a cruise dose solely maintained by UGL products. I use to feel somewhat ok with one shot of test a week, pharma grade. sometimes space my shots longer too.

Do it mate, because of your height and good looks (no homo), females will not notice that you are 15-20 pounds lighter.

If I were you, i'd come off nice and slow, then visit a doctor to get TRT. 1 shot a week, get your bf% down a bit lower and you'll be lokking dandy mate.

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2014, 04:47:52 AM »
Do it mate, because of your height and good looks (no homo), females will not notice that you are 15-20 pounds lighter.

If I were you, i'd come off nice and slow, then visit a doctor to get TRT. 1 shot a week, get your bf% down a bit lower and you'll be lokking dandy mate.

X2

Do it bro. Any wise man who is not competing should follow the role of TRT doses only (100-200 mag),

I would recommend to come off slowly then you can jump on TRT , as cycle for 8 week on . Off.

When you come off you will not lose you gains ( if you keep your training , diet) . Only the fullness wich is mostly water.

Your income is not related to your competing as bodybuilder. So why your are risking with your health.
Why you are injecting un know oil in your body.
 Just train, eat, cycle your TRT and enjoy your life . I believe this should be  the approach for waist man.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2014, 05:46:03 AM »
X2

Do it bro. Any wise man who is not competing should follow the role of TRT doses only (100-200 mag),

I would recommend to come off slowly then you can jump on TRT , as cycle for 8 week on . Off.

When you come off you will not lose you gains ( if you keep your training , diet) . Only the fullness wich is mostly water.

Your income is not related to your competing as bodybuilder. So why your are risking with your health.
Why you are injecting un know oil in your body.
 Just train, eat, cycle your TRT and enjoy your life . I believe this should be  the approach for waist man.
If you are gonna "just eat" while on TRT, you will look pretty bad.

Test is very unforgiving about diet.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2014, 05:47:53 AM »

He is the best case study.

He looks like somebody with average genetics on 300mg deca weekly.

But he is on 3-6 grams of test alone and then some.

Even his test is bunk.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2014, 06:28:42 AM »
So what do you guys think is the most popular roid to have fake shit in..i would say primobolan

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2014, 06:41:00 AM »
So what do you guys think is the most popular roid to have fake shit in..i would say primobolan

Or 'xyz' orals that are just underdose dbols  :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2014, 09:07:03 AM »

I'm gona do just that.
S

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2014, 11:00:02 AM »
I'm gona do just that.

Pretty much what I did.  Just no longer saw the point in it and 20 years of being over 245 can't be good.

Good luck and if you want a good cheap way to get a whole array of bloodwork let me know via PM.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2014, 12:21:13 AM »

Skorpio is waiting for this.  ;D
Its all on the billboard. Low dosage baby!

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2014, 02:19:15 AM »
this is why I make my own, but you have to be careful with the source.

back when it was legal to have powder delivered to the UK and ORD was ruining things, I got half a brick of tren A for an insanely low price from a random factory.

sadly it turned out to be contaminated with all kinds of garbage and was so badly processed that after a few months it literally stopped dissolving in anything other than pure BA (I think it oxidized or the ester cleaved off or something terrible)

I had to throw it all away. Tragic.

nowadays I only order from a special factory I've known for ages.. and have a lab in India test samples for $20 a pop to make sure its legit.

Sent you a message mate

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2014, 02:54:38 AM »
Pretty much what I did.  Just no longer saw the point in it and 20 years of being over 245 can't be good.

Good luck and if you want a good cheap way to get a whole array of bloodwork let me know via PM.

What do you weigh now
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2014, 09:31:20 AM »

machinery for making the roids out of raw powder and into roids in ampuled are not that expensive but how do the gooks make the powde. Is it simple or do they have to have  expensive machinery anyone know? Dont think its sheep and easy cause then we woumd have people that do there roids from scratch here

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2014, 09:55:16 AM »
machinery for making the roids out of raw powder and into roids in ampuled are not that expensive but how do the gooks make the powde. Is it simple or do they have to have  expensive machinery anyone know? Dont think its sheep and easy cause then we woumd have people that do there roids from scratch here

They do it cheap because they are Chinese government (mostly) run pharm factories that produce all kinds of meds with the same setup.

Fwiw they also have no real hygiene standards, they'll make a run of tren then an old fella will an come sweep up, the next day they might make weed killer or meth and use the same containers to store it all in . Some of the stuff I found in powder from no name sources would terrify you

You would need a pretty big initial outlay to make the the materials yourself

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2014, 12:40:28 PM »
machinery for making the roids out of raw powder and into roids in ampuled are not that expensive but how do the gooks make the powde. Is it simple or do they have to have  expensive machinery anyone know? Dont think its sheep and easy cause then we woumd have people that do there roids from scratch here

I doubt the powders made are Schering or Organon European grade. So from the raw materials the goods are doomed...add to it the preparation and cooking and filtering in the kitchen and Toi end up with sub par gear. As we get older injecting obscure shit into our bodies just insnt worth it.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2014, 12:41:19 PM »
Skorpio is waiting for this.  ;D
Its all on the billboard. Low dosage baby!

I was gona say, we can't have a thread about kitchen gear and not bring up the billboard :-D
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2014, 12:42:30 PM »

Definetly mate, I like to run bloods every 6 months. Will drop you a PM later.
S