Author Topic: Wiggs--- a verse in the Bible that may indicate that the Hebrews were not black  (Read 4056 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Numbers 12:1

"Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman"

It sounds like 2 non-black people acting racist towards a black woman. Did Moses marry outside of his race?

What's your take on this event??

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
prepare for 6 posts of copy&paste paste melt downs

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
prepare for 6 posts of copy&paste paste melt downs

I don't doubt that Moses had dark skin.... But that verse may indicate that he wasn't black.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
What part of "Fact!" do you not understand?  >:(

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
What color was who and when has as little to do with anything as flees poo in the middle of the ocean

at this rate wiggs will get his first heart attack at 50

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
It had nothing to do with race and everything to do with ethnicity. It was because she wasnt an Israelite. Were supposed to marry Israelites because of cultural practices and religion.

If you keep reading that story youll see that God got pissed and turned Moses sister white via biblical leprosy for talking shit.

FYI. Moses is called St. Moses the  Black.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Now should I point out every other Bible  verse that proves the Isralites were black? Ive done it at least a dozen times and I never tire of it. People are going to have to just accept it. Yes, those people everyone loves to hate are the chosen people. People will have alot to think about and repent. Or they can just burn in hell forever.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Now should I point out every other Bible  verse that proves the Isralites were black? Ive done it at least a dozen times and I never tire of it. People are going to have to just accept it. Yes, those people everyone loves to hate are the chosen people. People will have alot to think about and repent. Or they can just burn in hell forever.

Here are the most commonly cited....I made sure and only cite from the KJV.....I have these filed away from my general research......I'm being a helper  ;D:

Lamentations 5:10
King James Version (KJV)

10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Revelation 1:15
King James Version (KJV)

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Jeremiah 14:2
King James Version (KJV)

2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Acts 13:1
King James Version (KJV)

13 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called N'i'g'e'r, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

Deuteronomy 28:47-51
King James Version (KJV)

47 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:
51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.

Deuteronomy 28:63-68
King James Version (KJV)

63 And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
It had nothing to do with race and everything to do with ethnicity. It was because she wasnt an Israelite. Were supposed to marry Israelites because of cultural practices and religion.

If you keep reading that story youll see that God got pissed and turned Moses sister white via biblical leprosy for talking shit.

FYI. Moses is called St. Moses the  Black.

Moses of the bible is BC
Saint Moses the Black (aka Saint Moses the Ethiopian) is AD

Both real figures, different time periods.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
mental illness.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Now should I point out every other Bible  verse that proves the Isralites were black? Ive done it at least a dozen times and I never tire of it. People are going to have to just accept it. Yes, those people everyone loves to hate are the chosen people. People will have alot to think about and repent. Or they can just burn in hell forever.

Nobody is going to burn in hell for asking questions.

But let's say that that verse that I supplied above took place in 2014; and you were introduced to a black Ethiopian woman. Would you call yourself a Herbrew; and tell black Ethiopian woman that she was not a Hebrew?

How would you distinguish yourself from the Ethiopian woman?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

But let's say that that verse that I supplied above took place in 2014; and you were introduced to an black Ethiopian woman. Would you call yourself a Herbrew; and tell black Ethiopian woman that she was not a Hebrew?

Relax bro. Lolol. I wasnt referring to you. I was referring to way we have been treated and continue to be treated.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
So evolution corrected Gods mistake and turned people white?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

But let's say that that verse that I supplied above took place in 2014; and you were introduced to a black Ethiopian woman. Would you call yourself a Herbrew; and tell black Ethiopian woman that she was not a Hebrew?

An Ethiopian cant be a Hebrew. Theyre Ethiopian. We distinguish ourselves through language, culture and religion and bloodline.

Its like you asking can  Ethiopian be a Negro. Of course not. Theyre Ethiopian.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
So evolution corrected Gods mistake and turned people white?

There is no evolution ogre. Its a genetic mutation thus your RECESSIVE genetics.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Where are the chinese in the bible

Natural Man

• Getbig V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Where are the chinese in the bible

China or Asia

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
does the bible say anything about bodybuilding?

it would kinda suck if you just hasnt got around to that part yet and it says you cant lift weights

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
does the bible say anything about bodybuilding?

it would kinda suck if you just hasnt got around to that part yet and it says you cant lift weights

Philippians 4:13
13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Hebrews 12:11-12
11 No discipline is enjoyable while it is happening—it’s painful! But afterward there will be a peaceful harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way.  12 So take a new grip with your tired hands and strengthen your weak knees.

1 Corinthians 9:27
27 I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified.

1 Timothy 4:8
8 Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
There is no evolution ogre. Its a genetic mutation thus your RECESSIVE genetics.
Says the mongloid with white man nose and lips....you're the Steve Erkel of jews
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
mos:

sometimes in the ufc theres very religious fighters who are about to fight eachother.  both seem to think that God should let them win.

1. why do these fighters think that God would pick one and not the other?
2. why do they out their victory in the hands of God and not themselves? dont they believe in their own ability?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Says the mongloid with white man nose and lips....you're the Steve Erkel of jews

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Fucking God, if there was a God he would have wiped the earth of us parasites a long long time ago. Every one of us.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Fucking God, if there was a God he would have wiped the earth of us parasites a long long time ago. Every one of us.
this will happen one day, not because of god but because of some random absurd natural cataclysm, if we dont wipe ourselves off the surface of the planet first.