Author Topic: I fucking hate shaving  (Read 5262 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: I fucking hate shaving
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2014, 02:18:47 PM »
I bought this one, no more shaving, skin irritation, just a baby skin.

http://store.e-swin.com/frfr/store/more?ref=bf65eca7-acce-a481-e6c9-52bc25c2bdad&tab=e1

Page is written in homo language.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 02:53:15 PM »
It must really suck for dark, hairy men.  I have light hair and light beard growth... I only shave every 2nd-3rd day and it's still annoying.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2014, 02:55:08 PM »
It must really suck for dark, hairy men.

Politically, economically and socially.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2014, 02:56:08 PM »
It must really suck for dark, hairy men.  I have light hair and light beard growth... I only shave every 2nd-3rd day and it's still annoying.

Not sure what's worse  :D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2014, 05:03:12 PM »
Stop using multi blade razors. Buy a straight razor and a strop and you will not need another razor your whole life.

That is a dying art, my friend.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2014, 05:11:32 PM »

That is a dying art, my friend.

razor blade must be the best when you get use to it, all you need to do is to sharpen it from time to time,

dying art.... pfff, so are phone calls.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2014, 05:24:00 PM »
The price of razors are crazy.  They are charging a shitload.

http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/

Best bargain ever. Luckily, my job is pretty loose when it comes to daily face grooming. I look much better with a 3 day beard than clean. Chicks dig the shadow.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2014, 09:13:21 PM »
Now imagine.....
if you had to shave an area many times bigger than your face (your legs), along with underarms, and hooha, and you have to make sure you don't grow a unibrow or mustache or whatever if that is one of your concerns.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2014, 09:36:12 PM »
Blades don't dull from hair. What they do do is rust. What you want to do is not keep your razor in the bathroom. The steam will rust the blades even if you can't see the rust on the blades. Dry you razor off with a towel and put a tiny amount of baby oil or olive oil on the blades(with a q-tip) right after you shave. Then keep your razor out of the bathroom. You will be able to use a single razor for a couple months without any problem.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2014, 09:39:10 PM »
Blades don't dull from hair. What they do do is rust. What you want to do is not keep your razor in the bathroom. The steam will rust the blades even if you can't see the rust on the blades. Dry you razor off with a towel and put a tiny amount of baby oil or olive oil on the blades(with a q-tip) right after you shave. Then keep your razor out of the bathroom. You will be able to use a single razor for a couple months without any problem.

What kind of Hebrew trickery is this?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2014, 09:44:31 PM »
My solution is to grow a beard, but a buzzed one so that it's just a five o'clock shadow most of the time. I get the clippers out twice a week to keep it trim.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2014, 09:49:55 PM »
What kind of Hebrew trickery is this?

lol...Try it and see. It's the steam in the bathroom over time that rusts razor blades which makes them "dull". That and not drying off the blades after using them...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2014, 09:51:41 PM »
Now imagine.....
if you had to shave an area many times bigger than your face (your legs), along with underarms, and hooha, and you have to make sure you don't grow a unibrow or mustache or whatever if that is one of your concerns.

Like bodybuilders. ;D

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2014, 10:09:38 PM »
They do!, so I bought a safety razor. They suck a bit in the chin area, but I have a beard.

Ah, a real man!  :-*

Can't remember where I heard this, but it's true: a man without a beard is like a soup without salt.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2014, 10:21:07 PM »
Ah, a real man!  :-*

Can't remember where I heard this, but it's true: a man without a beard is like a soup without salt.

Real women love it, many hate it ;)

"If a beard is good enough for Jesus, then a beard is good enough for me" - Wiggs

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2014, 12:57:45 AM »
Youre a pussy. I live in Vegas. 100+ and I sport a full beard year around. I guess you dont hate shaving enough.
I too grew a hatred for shaving..now I have a beard all year round. I trim it down every now and then...it looks like shit - but at least I don't have to shave!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2014, 01:15:50 AM »
I am always clean shaven when i work. on Holidays i might not shave for 2-3 Days but then it annoys me.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2014, 01:17:24 AM »
I am always clean shaven when i work. on Holidays i might not shave for 2-3 Days but then it annoys me.
After you let it grow a bit it stops being annoying. Ill eventually shave this monstrosity off.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2014, 02:36:31 AM »

Finally, a man of science.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2014, 07:14:30 PM »
Finally, a man of science.

I can grow a decent beard...I keep my haircut low and tight...military habits never break....I keep a 3 day beard with that haircut out in the social scene...but i do like that fresh shaved feeling when leaving a barber shop in Brooklyn, Ny. I have empathy for those old Brooklyn Italian greaseballs who sit along the street in their outdoor chair, sweating beads in the summer every day.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2014, 08:17:13 PM »
I can grow a decent beard...I keep my haircut low and tight...military habits never break....I keep a 3 day beard with that haircut out in the social scene...but i do like that fresh shaved feeling when leaving a barber shop in Brooklyn, Ny. I have empathy for those old Brooklyn Italian greaseballs who sit along the street in their outdoor chair, sweating beads in the summer every day.

Your username is very sexual harrass-y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2014, 08:32:21 PM »
Your username is very sexual harrass-y

"UPINMENSBUTTS"

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2014, 12:54:08 AM »

Just switched to this from razors, no more burns and irritation.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2014, 01:09:45 AM »

They absolutely do, I'm an ex butcher and people would always ask why I put my knife to a steel every half hour and its because the blade would dull just from touching the table, from cutting the meat, from cutting card or polystyrene..... It will dull when the edge is that thin.  Now take a razor which is much thinner and it will most definitely dull. I won't even put my razor face down on the bath. Leave a razor in water and it will take ages to rust.   Even a straight razor needs to be touched up every two shaves.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2014, 02:33:17 AM »
These 4 or 5 blade monstrosities leave my skin feeling like I just took a nuclear weapon to the face (note: being a getbigger, I survive the attack and continue contest-prepping) and they cost an arm and a leg. And newer models vibrate and have "pivot balls" and lubricating strips and whathaveyou. FUCK THAT SHIT.

Do this:

Stop using multi blade razors. Buy a straight razor and a strop and you will not need another razor your whole life.

Invest in a good quality straight razor and a good brush, and take your time when shaving. Your face will thank you.