Author Topic: Bb.com member posts pics of girl with bf 'staring' at him in gym, soon backfires  (Read 3631 times)

Simple Simon

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Here is the "heavenly beauty" in question ???

Funny thing is the guy she is with is pretty good looking, lean face and overall fit look

She then looks at this bloated double-chin specimen in disgust, which makes this idiot think she wants to fuck him

In that thread he also mentions how he wants to approach her, but isn't sure about that since he hasnt showered in 2 days LMAO

Natural Man

• Getbig V
one poster pretty much summed the whole thing;

"Only an idiot would actually fight once they're 18 or older. Both OP and Jesse are smart not to escalate. It's like chimps beating their chests and making a lot of noise to see whose toughest without actually fighting because no one wins if it gets out of hand. "

I d add that others chimps watching the whole thing are excited and throwing coconuts and bananas at each others grimacing hoping to see some blood (not theirs). The final conclusion is always the same, we re animals, nothing less, nothing more.

If the thing goes viral girl and ginger guy will learn of it, or gym owner, maybe something will happen.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Those bros need a new preposition.

Natural Man

• Getbig V

Nirvana

• Getbig V
I'm gonna start taking selfies of random body parts from weird angles and shady lighting and using it as an avatar.

denarii

• Getbig V
Same here, at least we have one thing in common  ;D

My offense was talking about gear.  ::)

i got triple mod negged with one profile for a benghazi thread. in the end banned a few times. its a shit forum and the pro board is even more pathetic than an MoB expo thread on No Bull.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Funny thing is the guy she is with is pretty good looking, lean face and overall fit look

She then looks at this bloated double-chin specimen in disgust, which makes this idiot think she wants to fuck him

In that thread he also mentions how he wants to approach her, but isn't sure about that since he hasnt showered in 2 days LMAO

Haha yes :D

I wonder what his getbig account is?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
It looks like "the trainer" posted in the thread

In the period I when I was a "fighter", I happened to be a bouncer and security/bodyguard to high net worth individuals. I can tell you from personal experience it's a difficult business. Very messy at times. Bitten, punched, scratched, stabbed, hit with various objects, spit on, urinated on, sh*t on (usually only happens when you beat someone so bad they sh*t their pants). However, during that period I've done things I'd like to forget. One poor fella decided to hit me in the back of the head with a bottle while breaking up a fight. He ended up with a fractured skull face down on the pavement convulsing in a pool of deep purple plasma filled blood. Head wounds bleed a lot. Another gentleman decided it was a good idea to go around squirting "GHB" (a date rape drug) in girls drinks. Well I had to beat him so bad he cried as snot ran down his poor pitiful face as his kidneys bled into his body and his liver released toxins into his blood stream from the repeated shots. Then their was the drug dealer I caught selling cocaine in the bathroom. He was resistant to closing up shop until I pounded his head off a urinal. Then he decided to take his business elsewhere.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Bb.com must have the biggest collection of pathetic losers around, if that thread is any indication. 

Hahaha! Amateur stuff compared to getbig

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Hahaha! Amateur stuff compared to getbig

Yeah I don't get it.

- Guy takes ninja-photos of chick and dude at gym, posts them
- Other poster says "I'm the dude in the OP", no proof probably lying
- Another poster says "I go to this gym too", posts a pic of it
- OP offers a throwing of hands

...and this is a legendary thread for some reason?

Simple Simon

Yeah I don't get it.

Pretty standard stuff here.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Pretty standard stuff here.

Kids today always want to go straight to Option D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Kids today always want to go straight to Option D

Leave big_mal out of this

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Yeah I don't get it.

Only difference is over there are a bunch of teenage early 20's loser white guys, over here we get late 30's to 50 yr old white guys like groink, sev, Vince Basile, DA (rip) etc.. ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Only difference is over there are a bunch of teenage early 20's loser white guys, over here we get late 30's to 50 yr old white guys like groink, sev, Vince Basile, DA (rip) etc.. ;D
brutal but true.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
thats five minutes of my life i wont get back

biggest anti climax since sev unveiled borat

Should've listened to you. Seriously,  what's with the "in"?