Author Topic: Impeachment? Hahahaha  (Read 3875 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Impeachment? Hahahaha
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 06:20:25 AM »

HAHAHAHA.  So what you are saying is that these two biggest aren't just back pedaling.... they are actually doing the Tour De Force on a unicycle in reverse?

Its a big waste of time considering there is not 67 votes in the Senate to remove this criminal from office.  Maybe after November things will change but for now - it is what it is - best to let failure in chief was wallow along the bottom of his failed presidency and limit the damage he can do as most possible. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2014, 06:21:29 AM »
I'm sure he was just joking.  I am still in shock from reading that post lol.

"The only ones pushing impeachment were failed liberals "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2014, 06:25:47 AM »

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/07/29/boehner_talk_about_impeachment_is_a_scam_by_the_white_house.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2014, 06:27:17 AM »
Its a big waste of time considering there is not 67 votes in the Senate to remove this criminal from office.  Maybe after November things will change but for now - it is what it is - best to let failure in chief was wallow along the bottom of his failed presidency and limit the damage he can do as most possible.  

he still has exec order power.  "limit the damage", um, quite the opposite.

When he's lame duck, with nothing to lose, you cannot complain about a single executive order he issues.  Because of the GOP strategy of "limiting damage" by leaving a wounded animal in office with 100% of his power.  

every anti-gun, amnesty, etc exec order you see from this minute forward... just remember, YOU bought into Rush/FOX new narrative of "let's not impeach after all".

LOL.... repubs finally got what they wanted... and they are scared of it.  And dems know it.  They're DARING repubs to do it, knowing they lack the balls.  Repubs talked about holding obama accountable for his actions - now they want to trade justice for political gain.

Just remember, the "lib" was the one saying he needed impeached for 2-3 years now.  And the "conservatives" were the ones saying we should let obama stay in office.  Everything he does now is on repubs hands.  They wanted it because "it might help in 2014 or 2016".   Good luck with that.  

GOP = a massive sellout on this move.  They finally have public support behind impeachment, and they're punking out.  Plain and simple.  You wanna know what motivates GOP voters/donors?  how about seeing Obama on TV pleading the 5th as he's indicted for Benghazi.  THAT is what makes people abandon the democratic party.  Not leaving him in office to flirt at 40% and deliver any executive order he wants while borrowing 2 trillion a year.  He's still at 39 to 43% approval, still destroying america, and now with GOP endorsement.

ugh, I want to spit.  Repubs finally had public support to oust this illegal alien communist... and they passed on it.  Fck it.  They absolutely suck.  :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2014, 06:44:00 AM »
come on 33, don't be influenced by some weekly opinion article, the latest GOP narrative.

For 5 years, you KNEW impeachment was right, showing america his crimes so another dem won't win the presidency, the Dems will be humiliated, etc.

please dude, don't buy into this latest reince priebus narrative/directive.  He was the fool that told everyone to suddenly jump on the amnesty train.  Now they're on the 'abandon impeachment' train.  They regretted amnesty directive - ask Cantor about that - and they'll regret this.

I was RIGHT when I shit all over priebus/hannity for the amnesty directive.  We saw it 18 months later.  And I'm right here man.  Come on dude, be the voice of reason, stay with what you know in your heart is right.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2014, 08:32:57 AM »
Its a big waste of time considering there is not 67 votes in the Senate to remove this criminal from office.  Maybe after November things will change but for now - it is what it is - best to let failure in chief was wallow along the bottom of his failed presidency and limit the damage he can do as most possible. 

So what you are saying is that all the whining you have done for impeachment since 2008 is just a "big waste of time"?

HAHAHAHA.  You = total loser.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2014, 08:33:49 AM »

The same ones pushing that pussy lawsuit too huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2014, 08:42:45 AM »
The same ones pushing that pussy lawsuit too huh?

You have a lot of issues - seek help

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2014, 09:01:17 AM »
You have a lot of issues - seek help

Says the self loathing midget trying to play down 5+ years of crying for impeachment. 

Cognitive dissonance can be a bitch for midgets apparently as it is the excessive mental stress and discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time or  is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values. Included, stress and discomfort may also arise within an individual who holds a belief and performs a contradictory action or reaction.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2014, 09:07:20 AM »
Says the self loathing midget trying to play down 5+ years of crying for impeachment. 

Seek help creeper

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2014, 09:13:02 AM »

Cognitive dissonance can be a bitch for midgets apparently as it is the excessive mental stress and discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time or  is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values. Included, stress and discomfort may also arise within an individual who holds a belief and performs a contradictory action or reaction.

I guess this impeachment won't be a LANDSLIDE after all.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2014, 09:17:43 AM »
Lurker still valiantly defending obama.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2014, 10:46:51 AM »
Lurker still valiantly defending obama.

No.  Lurker still laughing at the simple minded IDIOTS (yourself included) that cried for impeachment and their own party said "NO".   Now the same idiots having to back track and eat their own words.

Nice try on your part though.  Deflection just isn't what it seems now days though. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2014, 11:15:15 AM »
He certainly deserves impeachment, and they all know it. It would simply be a bad idea strategically right now, since it would not work due to democrat control of the senate, and would only serve to fire up the simple-minded democrat base types such as yourself. Clearly it is already doing so.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2014, 11:20:51 AM »
He certainly deserves impeachment, and they all know it. It would simply be a bad idea strategically right now, since it would not work due to democrat control of the senate, and would only serve to fire up the simple-minded democrat base types such as yourself. Clearly it is already doing so.

Over 1/3 of the population supports impeachment now.  Let them hear about benghazi and F&F and domestic spying and whatever else.  Once that number rises, the Senate Dems will NOT let their careers go down with obama.  They'd impeach.  Nobody thought senate dems would turn on Clinton - and many of them did!!!

That was for fibbing about a hummer.  This is WAY worse.  And that was before the internet and the ability of primary challengers to impact like they can now.  Cantor doesn't lose that race on amnesty in 1998. but he loses it in 2014.  Because with the web, unknowns with no $ can knock out a mainstay very quickly now. 

I just cannot believe so many republicans are suddenly forgetting they wanted impeachment for 5 years.  Even WORSE, they're attacking their own idea as a liberal creation.   It's weird, unfunny and baffling.  They have their chance now, and they're too scared to embrace it.   do it!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2014, 12:31:32 PM »
The dems control most of the government as it stands today as well as the media. It wont work and will only serve to fire up the dem base...so no point in doing it right now, even though he is certainly deserving.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2014, 01:04:57 PM »
Awww poor babies.  Crying for impeachment for over 5 years and now that there is talk of it, having to chicken out and back pedal.  Epic failure of follow through.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2014, 01:07:15 PM »
Awww poor babies.  Crying for impeachment for over 5 years and now that there is talk of it, having to chicken out and back pedal.  Epic failure of follow through.

sort of like when W was potus and Pelosi took over in 2006 and refused to impeach W?   STFU cry baby and go creep on someone else you sick pervert

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2014, 01:16:58 PM »
sort of like when W was potus and Pelosi took over in 2006 and refused to impeach W?   STFU cry baby and go creep on someone else you sick pervert

I don't remember whining a single day of my life about wanting Bush impeached by Pelosi or anyone else.  Let alone EVERY day of my life. 

Which even if I were that pathetic and did so, like some midget we know, I wouldn't do an epic flip flop and change directions when it was actually brought up and claim it was on the Repubs that wanted to impeach Bush.   ::)

I think the claim that liberals want to impeach Obama is the biggest blunder your little diseased brain has made this month so far.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2014, 01:20:05 PM »
I don't remember whining a single day of my life about wanting Bush impeached by Pelosi or anyone else.  Let alone EVERY day of my life. 

Which even if I were that pathetic and did so, like some midget we know, I wouldn't do an epic flip flop and change directions when it was actually brought up and claim it was on the Repubs that wanted to impeach Bush.   ::)

I think the claim that liberals want to impeach Obama is the biggest blunder your little diseased brain has made this month so far.

They want to try to put it out there to scare other sheeps to show up in November to vote for leftists in office and raise $

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2014, 01:32:47 PM »
They want to try to put it out there to scare other sheeps to show up in November to vote for leftists in office and raise $

The Repubs do?  Great tactic.  Like their war on women, gays, immigrants, middle class, independent/moderate/swing voters and blue skinned space aliens didn't do enough to help the Dems out. 

You really are a stupid person aren't you?  You wasn't just born this way, you spent a lifetime practicing for it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2014, 01:37:14 PM »
The Repubs do?  Great tactic.  Like their war on women, gays, immigrants, middle class, independent/moderate/swing voters and blue skinned space aliens didn't do enough to help the Dems out. 

You really are a stupid person aren't you?  You wasn't just born this way, you spent a lifetime practicing for it.

Damn - you are on a roll lately - those roids and T shots not rolling in like they used to and you are shriveling down to zero like usual? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2014, 01:41:27 PM »
Stupid is as stupid does.  I guess that is your excuse for the lawsuit as well.  The Dems are behind it.    ::)

How does someone cram so much stupid into a midget size head?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2014, 01:50:32 PM »
Lurker is really good at aggressively posting stupid shit and attacking everyone else in the thread, carrying on intensive arguements where he basically talks himself in circles even after his 'points' have been answered.  ;D