Author Topic: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia  (Read 40452 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia
« Reply #200 on: August 06, 2014, 02:52:51 AM »
How many stitches ekul?
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #201 on: August 06, 2014, 02:57:05 AM »
How many stitches ekul?
I can't remember. I have been too busy counting the small fortune they made me.
V

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2014, 03:03:47 AM »
Did you scream real loud ? like a woman giving birth ? :D
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 06, 2014, 03:11:40 AM »
Did you scream real loud ? like a woman giving birth ? :D
I screamed a little.  But nothing compared to your mother after she gave birth to you and saw you for the first time, I heard that was a blood curdling scream.  It also didn't compare to the pit bull owners after their dogs were put down, they cried like little bitches, the way only obsessed nutters unhealthily attached to fighting breeds of dog can.  As a matter of fact I have never heard anyone shriek and cry and carry on like Pitbull Lovers do, sulkiest people on the planet.
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #204 on: August 06, 2014, 03:43:56 AM »
Yes they did, they labelled the child's dancing provocative, meaning sexually provocative.  I am beginning to see why you call yourself Simple.Because that what every sicko in this thread has kept saying, that the child is acting in a sexual manner, dancing sexually.  Don't try and back pedal now. I have addressed every point put to me, many times in this thread
to summarise
a) a child cannot be a sex object, only an adult can project that onto her
b) If you feel provoked (sexually) by a childs dancing, regardless of how she moves, the problem lies with you and not the child
c) Children don't do anything sexual, they merely mimic and copy. (What appears sexual to you, is not sexual to the child)
d) Adults who  project their sexual hangups onto a child THEY feel is doing something sexual only exacerbate the issue, confuse the child and inadvertently steer them towards losing their innocence sooner.
e) Children aren't responsible for adults sexual attraction to them, regardless of what they wear or do.A pedo sees provocation (sexual) where there is none, which is what you and several others in this thread have been doing.  Pedo's see a child acting sexually when they are not.  Pedos don't care what a child says, wears or does, they are attracted to children sexually regardless.I think it is definitely pushing the boundaries to cause a reaction.  It's definitely controversial.  Dance is an art form like any other, it is expressive and confrontational at times.  Would you feel the same if it was a boy dancing the lead part and women stroked him at the end?  Or would you see that as a female expression of tenderness and love?

I think what you and others are doing is feeding into the stereotype of men (meaning all men) as sexual predators.  This is patently false and something that feminists have promoted constantly.  It is also a slippery slope like I said, as such an argument is often used as a justification by pedos after they have raped a child.
Nice going, you have managed yet again to project how you think people are reacting rather than how they are.
Im glad you finally admitted that men stroking little Asia was "pushing the boundaries to cause a reaction" , although I think the line was crossed myself.
Now , why were they pushing the boundaries ?
You did say that a child can never be a sexual object, so what boundaries were pushed?
Surely you didnt see that act as sexual in any way did you?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2014, 03:45:20 AM »
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 06, 2014, 04:08:03 AM »

:o
Is that a pic of your mum after she gave birth to you?
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #207 on: August 06, 2014, 04:31:23 AM »
Have you noticed how e-kul has avoided my post?

Maybe hes just taking his foot out of his mouth before he responds.
Hes going to have to explain why he saw something sexual in Asias video.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #208 on: August 06, 2014, 04:34:31 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 06, 2014, 05:07:26 AM »
Have you noticed how e-kul has avoided my post?

Maybe hes just taking his foot out of his mouth before he responds.
Hes going to have to explain why he saw something sexual in Asias video.
Yeah, my life revolves around responding to you in a  timely manner. ::)

And you are just being ridiculous now, trying to claim my position as yours.  You have spent the entire thread saying girls shouldn't dance in a certain way as you find it provocative leading you to see them as sex objects when they do.  And I have consistently said I don't see girls dancing (no matter how they dance) as sex objects.  I have outlined my argument pretty clearly, and I don't know if you lack the brain power to grasp it or that it came as a shocking revelation to you what it was you were actually doing when watching children enjoy themselves but it is obvious your argument has run it's course and you are now just resorting to silly games. 

I finally withdraw from the debate, my position is clear to anyone who cares to read the thread.  The thread descended into exploring the sick psyche and sexual hangups of getbiggers when it should have been about a talented child of an ex professional bodybuilder.  The very result of this thread is evidence of how damaging adults can be to children when they project their sexual hangups onto them.
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #210 on: August 06, 2014, 05:36:58 AM »
Yeah, my life revolves around responding to you in a  timely manner. ::)

And you are just being ridiculous now, trying to claim my position as yours.  You have spent the entire thread saying girls shouldn't dance in a certain way as you find it provocative leading you to see them as sex objects when they do.  And I have consistently said I don't see girls dancing (no matter how they dance) as sex objects.  I have outlined my argument pretty clearly, and I don't know if you lack the brain power to grasp it or that it came as a shocking revelation to you what it was you were actually doing when watching children enjoy themselves but it is obvious your argument has run it's course and you are now just resorting to silly games. 

I finally withdraw from the debate, my position is clear to anyone who cares to read the thread.  The thread descended into exploring the sick psyche and sexual hangups of getbiggers when it should have been about a talented child of an ex professional bodybuilder.  The very result of this thread is evidence of how damaging adults can be to children when they project their sexual hangups onto them.

Are you going to explain what boundaries were pushed in the video where Asia was caressed and touched by the male dancers?
Surely you meant the boundaries of decency?

Just because other people have a lower tolerance of what adults should be doing with children don't label them as the ones with the problem.

You have to see a child being touched up before your radar goes off.
Other people in this thread are perceptible enough to pick up on it way before it gets to that point, and you believe its them that has the problem.  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #211 on: August 06, 2014, 08:03:39 AM »
I am not Projecting, you came right out and said it, you think what she is doing is sexual, when clearly it isn't.
Like I said, plenty of pedos in this thread.  They may not recognise themselves as such, but they have unconsciously outed themselves.

Reduced to lying lol I love watching you crack like an egg, I NEVER once typed that.

Keep projecting everyone sees you for what you are  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #212 on: August 06, 2014, 08:08:30 AM »
Reduced to lying lol I love watching you crack like an egg, I NEVER once typed that.

Keep projecting everyone sees you for what you are  ;)
Dont worry mate, everyone can see how hes blown his foot off.
He admitted that Asias video "pushed the boundaries" by that he means he saw something sexual in it, couldnt be anything else.

Because we don't have to wait until a child is pawed about with to see the warning signs he thinks we are in the wrong.

Crazy