Author Topic: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia  (Read 40470 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia
« Reply #175 on: August 05, 2014, 04:59:43 PM »
To see a small child caked in make up and dancing provocatively and not see anything wrong with it is not a normal response.
I am appalled at the videos in this thread the same way I am appalled at Child pageant beauty contests.

To see a child bumping and grinding her hips and not feel uncomfortable about it means you deem it to be acceptable.
It's not.

With e-kul, where does he draw the line?
He seems to believe its impossible to sexualise a child to a normal right minded person, I wonder how he would feel a child was writhing around with a ball gag in.

Well said, sir!

Some people upon seeing a line drawn in the sand simply bend over and snort it up.  In Hollyweird all smoke and mirrors means is  dope and cocaine.  Disgusting lot.   

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: August 05, 2014, 05:24:43 PM »
This strikes me as a tad inappropriate...

This is certainly not the Mickey Mouse Club and she is a little eight year old little girl dancing with adult males. The ending especially bothered me as a father!  There is no way to rationalize this.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #177 on: August 05, 2014, 05:29:25 PM »
This is certainly not the Mickey Mouse Club and this is a little eight year old girl dancing with adult males. The ending especially bothered me as a father! 

This particular routine did seem a bit mature for an 8 year old.

Cracking whips at half naked men, and then getting felt up at the very end.

It should be more age appropriate. Her moves should be center stage, not the shock and awe of the routine.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #178 on: August 05, 2014, 05:31:47 PM »
Maybe I am too oldschool, but i cant fucking watch it without having mixed feelings.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #179 on: August 05, 2014, 06:38:15 PM »
Maybe I am too oldschool, but i cant fucking watch it without having mixed feelings.

That's the decent side of you.  Embrace and celebrate that which is good.  Children should never be thought of nor presented as little adults.  This branch of the entertainment industry is doubtless pedo-centric to its core.  I shake the dust of what the parents of this kid represent from my feet. 

Disgusting filt  (did I get that word right/  ;D )

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 05, 2014, 07:01:24 PM »
Fucking hell!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #181 on: August 05, 2014, 07:14:09 PM »

You're responses are so laughable and predictable they're not even worthy of a response this is why no one takes you seriously., You're the child who thinks he knows what he's talking about interrupting the adults begging for attention.

your method of operation is always the same your emotional responses are based on what you think people say and not what they actually say you're responding to things that people never even typed you draw your own conclusions
 you go to great lengths to avoid addressing legitimate. That alone proves you're not interested in actually debating the topic you're interested in bashing people because you're insecure about being called out for your creepiness

now for those paying attention I have no problem whatsoever with young girls want to dance like I said before it's fun and it's exercise it's a win-win situation however once again this is not exact this is an entirely different creature and you refuse to respond to the nature of this type of entertainment would you have no problem whatsoever which speaks volumes about where you are
Look at the way you treat everyone who disagrees with you as if you are their Father.  You have some old school punitive mentality that doesn't work on me.  You may get away with dominating your daughter, but I find your style laughable.  What of your issues haven't I addressed? I have addressed your need to control and dominate women (girls), control what they wear and how they move because your afraid it might stir some pedo instinct within you..  I have addressed your sexism and the sick way you turn a girl enjoying herself dancing into some sick sermon about sex. 

And being called out for my creepiness.  WTF, You see a girl dancing and all you think about is fucking her, you then go onto to make a federal case about how a girl shouldn't be allowed to turn you on like that, sounding like an arab Mufti who just raped a 12 year old and then claimed the girl seduced him. 

Please explain why you feel so sexually provoked by watching girls such as Asia dancing?
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 05, 2014, 07:22:39 PM »
To see a small child caked in make up and dancing provocatively and not see anything wrong with it is not a normal response.
I am appalled at the videos in this thread the same way I am appalled at Child pageant beauty contests.

To see a child bumping and grinding her hips and not feel uncomfortable about it means you deem it to be acceptable.
It's not.

With e-kul, where does he draw the line?
He seems to believe its impossible to sexualise a child to a normal right minded person, I wonder how he would feel a child was writhing around with a ball gag in.
Where I draw the line at is men blaming children for their sexual attraction to them.  The attitude displayed in this thread is the same one Muslims display when raping a child.  They blame the child for being too sexual, for being seductive, for turning him on.  As if there is anything a child could do to do such a thing.   It's a sick mindset.

And the girl isn't writhing around with a ballgag in. This is typical of the embellishment by religious zealots.  When a child mimics those she idolises, in this case obviously some type of Beyonce or Madonna type figure, they are simply copying or repeating, the sexual context means nothing to them.  They aren't sexual beings so that side of it is invisible to them.  When adults make a big deal about it because they have sexual hangups, it confuses the child and ironically makes them more curious about sex and more likely to lose their true innocence even sooner.  

This thread should have been about the amazing talent of a child prodigy, instead it brought out every Getbigger with sexual hangups proudly displaying their sexual dysfunction for all to see.  Certainly not a thread you would want the child involved to read.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #183 on: August 05, 2014, 07:36:23 PM »
Apparently it's easy to sell your child when you've already sold your soul. 

Disgusting.

what the fuck is your problem lately ?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2014, 07:38:37 PM »
Not a single fuck is given. This shit only interests mothers, homos and pedos.
A

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2014, 09:05:42 PM »
Bra Shawn,  I know you posting in this thread.   You gotta get your wife in check.
You need to put the foot down.   She's a terrible mother who neglects your youngest.
Not acceptable.
Also make her cut back on her forehead filler,  she's getting "that look" that no one wants. It's all downhill from that. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2014, 09:11:00 PM »
If a woman is mostly attracted to a man because of his money then it's likely she's not in love with him. When you love someone you don't zone in on money. Look at all these millionaires marrying women 30 years younger than themselves. The women want their money and lifestyle.

And you don't have an ounce of truth in either one of your fake breasts.  You said, you only kicked it with one black guy.  now, you turn out to be shawn's side piece.  what about kevin, flex, dex, ronnie, etc when they made their visits to Australia?         

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2014, 09:44:04 PM »
And you don't have an ounce of truth in either one of your fake breasts.  You said, you only kicked it with one black guy.  now, you turn out to be shawn's side piece.  what about kevin, flex, dex, ronnie, etc when they made their visits to Australia?         
What the fuck are you on about? Put the pipe down you deranged idiot!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2014, 01:15:04 AM »
Look at the way you treat everyone who disagrees with you as if you are their Father.  You have some old school punitive mentality that doesn't work on me.  You may get away with dominating your daughter, but I find your style laughable.  What of your issues haven't I addressed? I have addressed your need to control and dominate women (girls), control what they wear and how they move because your afraid it might stir some pedo instinct within you..  I have addressed your sexism and the sick way you turn a girl enjoying herself dancing into some sick sermon about sex. 

And being called out for my creepiness.  WTF, You see a girl dancing and all you think about is fucking her, you then go onto to make a federal case about how a girl shouldn't be allowed to turn you on like that, sounding like an arab Mufti who just raped a 12 year old and then claimed the girl seduced him. 

Please explain why you feel so sexually provoked by watching girls such as Asia dancing?

Keep projecting bro  ;)

I'm not the only one who can see you for what you are  :-X

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2014, 01:49:17 AM »
This strikes me as a tad inappropriate...

wtf they are feeling all up on her at the end.  ???  :-X
A

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2014, 01:50:42 AM »
wtf they are feeling all up on her at the end.  ???  :-X

but for many its OK. :-\

some people should use NO PEDO

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2014, 01:59:40 AM »
I bet ekul has a "child prodigy" or two right next to his favorite pitbull tattoo.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2014, 02:03:45 AM »

No one ever said they were sexually provoked, they said they were uncomfortable seeing a smal child parading around dressed as as an adult acting provacatively.

Why do you keep writing about people seeing her as a sex object, is it because thats how you see her?
I notice you have again failed to address any points raised that make your position untenable.

You ar aware a pedo sees nothing wrong with a small child acting provocatively and would love those videos on their harddrive.

What do you think of the end of the video above where adult men are stroking Asia?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 06, 2014, 02:19:33 AM »
Keep projecting bro  ;)
I am not Projecting, you came right out and said it, you think what she is doing is sexual, when clearly it isn't.

I'm not the only one who can see you for what you are  :-X
Like I said, plenty of pedos in this thread.  They may not recognise themselves as such, but they have unconsciously outed themselves.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 06, 2014, 02:37:53 AM »
No one ever said they were sexually provoked, they said they were uncomfortable seeing a smal child parading around dressed as as an adult acting provocatively.

Yes they did, they labelled the child's dancing provocative, meaning sexually provocative.  I am beginning to see why you call yourself Simple.
Why do you keep writing about people seeing her as a sex object, is it because thats how you see her?
Because that what every sicko in this thread has kept saying, that the child is acting in a sexual manner, dancing sexually.  Don't try and back pedal now.
I notice you have again failed to address any points raised that make your position untenable.
I have addressed every point put to me, many times in this thread
to summarise
a) a child cannot be a sex object, only an adult can project that onto her
b) If you feel provoked (sexually) by a childs dancing, regardless of how she moves, the problem lies with you and not the child
c) Children don't do anything sexual, they merely mimic and copy. (What appears sexual to you, is not sexual to the child)
d) Adults who  project their sexual hangups onto a child THEY feel is doing something sexual only exacerbate the issue, confuse the child and inadvertently steer them towards losing their innocence sooner.
e) Children aren't responsible for adults sexual attraction to them, regardless of what they wear or do.
You ar aware a pedo sees nothing wrong with a small child acting provocatively and would love those videos on their harddrive.
A pedo sees provocation (sexual) where there is none, which is what you and several others in this thread have been doing.  Pedo's see a child acting sexually when they are not.  Pedos don't care what a child says, wears or does, they are attracted to children sexually regardless.
What do you think of the end of the video above where adult men are stroking Asia?
I think it is definitely pushing the boundaries to cause a reaction.  It's definitely controversial.  Dance is an art form like any other, it is expressive and confrontational at times.  Would you feel the same if it was a boy dancing the lead part and women stroked him at the end?  Or would you see that as a female expression of tenderness and love?

I think what you and others are doing is feeding into the stereotype of men (meaning all men) as sexual predators.  This is patently false and something that feminists have promoted constantly.  It is also a slippery slope like I said, as such an argument is often used as a justification by pedos after they have raped a child.
V

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 06, 2014, 02:43:46 AM »
Yeah right, that little girl having the time of her life with boundless self esteem from developing a professional level skill set looks under all kinds of duress. Look at all the danger she is in, dancing on a stage with her peers in front of friends and family. ::)

Why don't you just go back to being Sargeant Stuck in the Sixties and oppress and stifle the women in your life based on your deep seated insecurities and fears.

A

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #196 on: August 06, 2014, 02:45:39 AM »
Shawn is a very dear friend and nothing will change this. Just like nothing will change or lengthen your 3 inch penis, you nasty little pencil dick.

You're a black mans whore, nothing more. And if that pics recent your nose is still fucked grandma.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 06, 2014, 02:48:19 AM »
V

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 06, 2014, 02:49:37 AM »
Is this your new sex partner?

Now now, e-kul, you were the one who admitted to being raped by a doggy and thus traumatized for life.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2014, 02:50:07 AM »
Now now, e-kul, you were the one who admitted to being raped by a doggy and thus traumatized for life.
He looks like a tasty little fella, would make a good steak sandwich.
V