Author Topic: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia  (Read 40068 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2014, 06:39:34 PM »
You're missing the point , she doesn't need to be onstage to dance , she doesn't need to wear make-up or be under lights to dance. I see a little girl being used by the people who are supposed to protect her. And I'm sure she made a conscious decision that her ' dream ' was to dance on-stage  ::) her parents pushed her into this career path.

These shows appeal to morons like you , you're part of the problem.
Yeah right, that little girl having the time of her life with boundless self esteem from developing a professional level skill set looks under all kinds of duress. Look at all the danger she is in, dancing on a stage with her peers in front of friends and family. ::)

Why don't you just go back to being Sargeant Stuck in the Sixties and oppress and stifle the women in your life based on your deep seated insecurities and fears.
V

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2014, 06:41:20 PM »
I see a little girl doing what she loves and having drive and ambition. How wonderful!

Dressing a young child like a whore, is anything but wonderful.   ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2014, 06:47:01 PM »
All dancers wear makeup on stage. They have to because of the lights. I don't see anything provocative... I see a dancer. You are pessimistic and looking for something to find fault with. Let her live her dream and reach for the stars.
Spot on Booty.  My stepdaughter was a passionate dancer, she loved everything about it, the make-up, the costumes, the performing for others, the camaraderie with other  girls etc etc.  Now she is a grown woman she talks about it as the best memories of her life.  I feel sorry for some of the daughters of getbiggers, obviously refused the joys of being a girl because daddy has issues.

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2014, 06:49:05 PM »
Dressing a young child like a whore, is anything but wonderful.   ::)
I see a child in an elaborate outfit and you see a WHORE.  You need to ask yourself why you see a little girl as a sexual object.  FREAK !!!
V

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2014, 06:55:51 PM »
I see a child in an elaborate outfit and you see a WHORE.  You need to ask yourself why you see a little girl as a sexual object.  FREAK !!!

Nice try troll.  It's called having values and teaching children discretion. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2014, 07:04:46 PM »
Nice try troll.  It's called having values and teaching children discretion.  
Nice Try perv boy.  If these are your values, that when seeing a girl in a costume you label her a WHORE,   that if teaching girls that they are sexual objects and that perverts like you can't help from sexualising them, and if teaching girls they can't enjoy themselves and have fun because men like you will want to fuck them is your idea of values.  You can keep them you sick fuck.

V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2014, 07:35:24 PM »
lots of freaks and rednecks on getbig sadly.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2014, 07:39:18 PM »
lots of freaks and rednecks on getbig sadly.
I think is sad how these freaks derailed this thread, a girl can't even dance and dress up anymore without being called a WHORE.  Shawn's daughter is incredibly talented, and all these freaks see is a sexual object.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2014, 07:48:53 PM »
I think is sad how these freaks derailed this thread, a girl can't even dance and dress up anymore without being called a WHORE.  Shawn's daughter is incredibly talented, and all these freaks see is a sexual object.
In these freaks eyes, all females are whores. You are 100 per cent right!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2014, 07:55:11 PM »
In these freaks eyes, all females are whores. You are 100 per cent right!
You are probably right Booty, I have witnessed the disgusting way in which some of the Getbiggers here treat you and have been appalled by it.  It is frightening to think some of these men also have daughters.
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2014, 09:05:45 PM »
What passes for entertainment today is not exactly Shirley Temple and anyone here who is honest will admit as much.  That said, I find what these shows and the parents of these children to be doing is disgustingly reprehensible.  

Children should be children, not "little adults".  Yes, the heavy makeup is worn because facial features tend to wash out under stage lighting but really now.  Who dresses their child up to resemble an adult, much less a pole dancer?  Who instructs them in not only their dance moves but physical posturing?  Who steals their childhood and replaces it with a combination dream/nightmare?

People who have sold their souls, aka the child's parents, that's who.   Chickenhawks.  Feh. Disgusting people whose soul isn't worth 30 pieces of silver.

Friends of mine with first hand experience in what passes for the entertainment industry have told me what backstage reality sometimes is and I can say that it is not only cutthroat but at times a cesspool of human debauchery.   And I am speaking of what goes on among adults.    

Want a couple of examples of a childhood gone wrong and all under the "watchful" eyes of their parents?  Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears.  And there are more than just those two and all here know it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2014, 10:16:53 PM »

Want a couple of examples of a childhood gone wrong and all under the "watchful" eyes of their parents?  Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears.  

Poor Miley and Britney, all that fame and wealth must be so traumatising.
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2014, 10:27:33 PM »

Do not pretend to be stupid with me, young man.  You know full well the meaning of my words and your devil's advocate response is beneath you. 

See ya round, brother.

Simple Simon

« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2014, 10:32:12 PM »
Lol, two well rounded and balanced individuals right there.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2014, 10:38:46 PM »
Do not pretend to be stupid with me, young man.  You know full well the meaning of my words and your devil's advocate response is beneath you. 

See ya round, brother.
I have no idea what you mean, to me everyone is dysfunctional, all that varies is by how much.  May as well be independently wealthy and dysfunctional.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2014, 10:42:04 PM »
Lol, two well rounded and balanced individuals right there.
To be fair there are plenty of poor unfamous people out there who are messed up. People make their own choices and decisions.

Simple Simon

« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2014, 12:35:38 AM »
Anyone any issues with Kiddy Pagents?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2014, 12:39:57 AM »
Anyone any issues with Kiddy Pagents?
I don't believe in them. All children are beautiful. I think they are a waste of time.

Simple Simon

« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2014, 12:43:00 AM »
I don't believe in them. All children are beautiful. I think they are a waste of time.
I fail to see the difference in what Shawns doing with his child, its sexualizing children.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2014, 12:51:56 AM »
Shawn isn't a spoiled diva.

You know him in person, but that's how he appears to me.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2014, 12:58:35 AM »
I fail to see the difference in what Shawns doing with his child, its sexualizing children.
NO. It is you who is sexualising children.  The issue isn't with girls dancing or wearing outfits, but the MEN who see it as sexual. Your inability to watch girls dance without turning them into sex objects is the definition of sexualising children.  If you can't watch children enjoying themselves without turning them into sex objects, then you certainly shouldn't be watching them, and you probably should seek some type of help.
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2014, 01:01:38 AM »
NO. You mean your sexualising children.  The issue isn't with girls dancing or wearing outfits, but the MEN who see it as sexual.
Look, Im not even going to discuss this with you, a man who jerks of as many times in a week as he possible can to exchange stories with his friends at the weekend to see who tops the tables.

Even you dont believe what you are writing.
I have no issues with children dancing, we have Morris Dancing in the UK, great for kids to dance and keep fit.
They dont however wear full make up and start bumping and grinding and booty shaking.
What Shawns daughter is doing is pretty much what you see adult women doing at Spearmint Rhino.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2014, 01:03:14 AM »
Look, Im not even going to discuss this with you, a man who jerks of as many times in a week as he possible can to exchange stories with his friends at the weekend to see who tops the tables.

Even you dont believe what you are writing.

shut it joon.

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2014, 01:03:46 AM »
This strikes me as a tad inappropriate...

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2014, 01:11:57 AM »
This strikes me as a tad inappropriate...

A tad? Lol. Way too much, way too young. This could've been a Beyonce performance, Beyonce sells sex. You guys defending this for an 8 yo child need to get a grip.