Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery  (Read 67774 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery
« on: July 29, 2014, 10:57:42 PM »
Full hip replacement tomorrow. Saw it on Instagram a few days ago and just a few minutes ago. Sorry, can't copy it from my phone.

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 11:01:18 PM »

Getting in my last workout before my surgery tomorrow. Never take life granted, Never. Training is my life, my hobby, it's who I am, it represents me. If this was my last workout and I'm never ever able to train again because God called me home, I can say my life was fulfilled because I did it doing what I always love doing the most, Training. Thanks to all people in the world all over the world who wished me luck for tomorrow especially my frat brothers current Mr Olympia @philheath and current 212 Mr Olympia Flex Lewis. The way I see it, I went to war all eight of those years I won those Olympia's. These surgeries are just proof of the war wounds I suffered so it's all good because I'm still alive. @rcssdirector once told me one day because I was in so much pain that I needed to slow my ass down and see a Dr. I replied to him that I was gonna roll with this pain until the wheels roll off and that's exactly what I did, made all my appearances until there was absolutely no cartilage left in my hips, and when it was impossible to walk I grabbed some sticks and on long distances I grabbed me a chair. There's no quit in a winner, winners never quit because quitters never win and that's what's up. I'm officially on my long road to recovery. I love all my family, fans, and friends and I wouldn't exist without you guys. #Yeahbuddy. #lightweightbaby #aintnothingbutapeanut #whatupval #whatupjamilleah #whatupsusielolasophialaila #whatuploveofmylifesusa

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 11:05:55 PM »

Thank you. One of the few Mr. Olympias I follow.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 11:16:13 PM »

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 11:25:37 PM »
Full hip replacement tomorrow. Saw it on Instagram a few days ago and just a few minutes ago. Sorry, can't copy it from my phone.

He's going to lose height as a result of that. Hogan did. Schwarzenegger did. Roddy Piper and Jesse Ventura did. He will too!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 11:27:53 PM »
You seem troubled friend. PM me if you need someone to talk to.

Thanks but I just find it odd that a barely ambulatory retard like Coleman could garner sympathy for what he did to himself and all for the glory of his own ego.  His ship has sailed and it's marked RMS Titanic.

I give credit where its due but I also heap derision when its merited.  In Coleman's case, he deserves to be riddled with the latter. 

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 11:30:21 PM »
Coleman is a worthless lying sack of crap and drugs and deserves everything bad that will be visited upon him.  Thank you Jayzus indeed.

He is reaping exactly what he has sown and deservedly so.  What an ignorant turd.  He deserves what he has done to himself.
I usually agree with your posts but not this one, Coleman was on a shitload of drugs but that man worked his ass off and became the most muscular person to ever exist, no one else has topped him since and probably never will. Just as rare as another Arnold popping up, a genetic marvel. I'm sure he knew the risks and never blamed anyone for whats happening to him, he'll die for us bitches.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 11:38:57 PM »
I usually agree with your posts but not this one, Coleman was on a shitload of drugs but that man worked his ass off and became the most muscular person to ever exist, no one else has topped him since and probably never will. Just as rare as another Arnold popping up, a genetic marvel. I'm sure he knew the risks and never blamed anyone for whats happening to him, he'll die for us bitches.

Its okay to disagree.  I'm here to state what I hold true and in this instance it's that Coleman is a sack of crap that lied about his drug use and is now paying heavily for what he did to himself.  I have no pity for him, none.  He deserves what is happening to him.  Should it progress to ever worse levels, he may well become a spokestard against drugs.  His so-called "faith" in God is nothing more than a sick man hoping against hope that he gets a pass into heaven.

I did crack up at that last remark tho'..."he'll die for us bitches."    ;D

Maybe he'll be received in the hereafter by 72 schmoes. 

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 11:50:43 PM »
Its okay to disagree.  I'm here to state what I hold true and in this instance it's that Coleman is a sack of crap that lied about his drug use and is now paying heavily for what he did to himself.  I have no pity for him, none.  He deserves what is happening to him.  Should it progress to ever worse levels, he may well become a spokestard against drugs.  His so-called "faith" in God is nothing more than a sick man hoping against hope that he gets a pass into heaven.

I did crack up and that last remark tho'..."he'll die for us bitches."    ;D

I'm very certain he knew the risks and that's what he's paying for, he was't "open" to his drug use but he never "Mike O'Hearned" himself to say he was 100% natural. I do think though that those drugs have really fucked him up big time and he will most likely pay for it with his life. But if you want to look at the bright side, he is an excellent example of the effects of hormones on the human body. Keep in mind he is only 50 years old

Arnold age 50:

Ronnie age 50:

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 12:02:23 AM »
I'm sure he would trade it all in just to live a boring, uneventful, mediocre life just like most every other 50 something year old out there.  ::)

We all die anyway, why have a long boring life that never mattered? Enjoy yourselves, have some fun, ruin some cartilag.  as long as no one else is negatively affected by what you do.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 12:06:25 AM »
Ronnie did what he needed to do to win the Olympia 8 times. He threw his body under the bus with chemicals. I like Ronnie, but in a way, he did chose to destroy himself. Every person that spends 20+ years on drugs will eventually face some formidable health problems.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 12:19:03 AM »
PIP
P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 12:26:35 AM »

I did crack up at that last remark tho'..."he'll die for us bitches."    ;D

Shawn Ray said it best, what made Ronnie, broke Ronnie. And Ronnie agrees. What made Ronnie wasn't the drugs, but it was the training, the heavy ass weights at all costs is what broke him.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 12:34:04 AM »
Shawn Ray said it best, what made Ronnie, broke Ronnie. And Ronnie agrees. What made Ronnie wasn't the drugs, but it was the training, the heavy ass weights at all costs is what broke him.

After all those kids to different females, do you think his cock is broke as well?
P

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2014, 12:34:50 AM »
I'm very certain he knew the risks and that's what he's paying for, he was't "open" to his drug use but he never "Mike O'Hearned" himself to say he was 100% natural. I do think though that those drugs have really fucked him up big time and he will most likely pay for it with his life. But if you want to look at the bright side, he is an excellent example of the effects of hormones on the human body. Keep in mind he is only 50 years old

Arnold age 50:

Ronnie age 50:

Lol those pics mean shit, Arnold is a multimillionaire with the absolute finest nutritionists, hospitals and therapy at his disposal, he has good reason to look good and past hormone use has little to do with it. And he had zero fucking legs and struggled to rep 4 plate squats.

Ronnie doesn't look bad at all...I know broke ass journeyman bricklayers and carpenters who needed neck fusions and knee\hip replacement and they sure as fuck didn't toss around 200lb dumbbells and squat 800 lbs for reps..

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 12:37:10 AM »
What are these health issues youre talking about? Surely not hip replacement, something that is common for non bodybuilders?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 12:56:11 AM »
After all those kids to different females, do you think his cock is broke as well?
Hell no!
Maybe this might slow him down from making babies. Maybe...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 12:58:21 AM »
He had already lost height when saw him in 2012.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 01:53:50 AM »
hope this surgery doesn't do anything to his pecker. we wouldn't want ronnie to become impotent and sterile.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 01:55:24 AM »
Ronnie has a couple hours to get a couple more babies made before surgery.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 01:58:50 AM »
Ronnie "lighweight babyyyyyy"
Weights "ya think?"

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 02:14:47 AM »
I have no scientific data, but I blame Blackeyed Peas for this.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2014, 02:24:24 AM »
Hell no!
Maybe this might slow him down from making babies. Maybe...

Never - Ronnie will be "rolling" until there's no more wheels to fall off.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2014, 03:42:00 AM »
why doesnt he use a condom? he use gloves in the gym, at least when he sponsored them.
if he had a condom sponsor maybe then he wouldve used one?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 03:56:37 AM »
why doesnt he use a condom? he use gloves in the gym, at least when he sponsored them.
if he had a condom sponsor maybe then he wouldve used one?

He's religious and black, that's why.