Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery  (Read 67775 times)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Re: Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 04:07:44 AM »
He's religious and black, that's why.

but isnt all other black bodybuilders religious?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2014, 04:14:26 AM »
but isnt all other black bodybuilders religious?

Esp the ones in the Southern states, not sure about Dexter.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2014, 04:51:00 AM »
Did he died?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2014, 05:08:10 AM »
but aren't all other black bodybuilders religious?
fixed.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2014, 05:41:15 AM »
have some respect fellas.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2014, 05:44:47 AM »
Who is this Ronnie Coleman character? Did he ever compete against the great Dorian Yates?

Cue Hulkster in 3....2.....1.....followe d by ND in........

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2014, 05:46:25 AM »

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2014, 06:13:29 AM »
"ronniecoleman8
35 minutes ago
Getting in my last workout before my surgery tomorrow. Never take life granted, Never. Training is my life, my hobby, it's who I am, it represents me. If this was my last workout and I'm never ever able to train again because God called me home, I can say my life was fulfilled because I did it doing what I always love doing the most, Training. Thanks to all people in the world all over the world who wished me luck for tomorrow especially my frat brothers current Mr Olympia @philheath and current 212 Mr Olympia Flex Lewis. The way I see it, I went to war all eight of those years I won those Olympia's. These surgeries are just proof of the war wounds I suffered so it's all good because I'm still alive. @rcssdirector once told me one day because I was in so much pain that I needed to slow my ass down and see a Dr. I replied to him that I was gonna roll with this pain until the wheels roll off and that's exactly what I did, made all my appearances until there was absolutely no cartilage left in my hips, and when it was impossible to walk I grabbed some sticks and on long distances I grabbed me a chair. There's no quit in a winner, winners never quit because quitters never win and that's what's up. I'm officially on my long road to recovery. I love all my family, fans, and friends and I wouldn't exist without you guys. #Yeahbuddy. #lightweightbaby #aintnothingbutapeanut #whatupval #whatupjamilleah #whatupsusielolasophialaila #whatuploveofmylifesusan"

War?  Frat brothers? Hahahahaha.......  Delusional, lying lump of pig crap.

You injected illegal drugs, lifted weights, took more drugs to lean out, oiled up, and posed. 

Not exactly war, is it?  Speaking of frats, perhaps he should have paid more attention in school, as his command of the English language is nonexistent.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2014, 06:22:24 AM »
Why does Ronnie perceive there to be valor in "rolling with this pain until the wheels roll off", even while in retirement?  It matters not to me if he elects to be in pain and exacerbates it.  I'm just not sure how it's a badge of honour.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2014, 07:33:11 AM »
I wish him well. Just can't think that if he never was a pro bodybuilder using a ton of gear he would have been maxing out with 500 to 600 in the squat instead of the 800lbs plus.  Maybe he could have avoided the damage. Coleman and Yates both ripped their body apart with max weight being the best.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2014, 12:09:39 PM »
I wish him well. Just can't think that if he never was a pro bodybuilder using a ton of gear he would have been maxing out with 500 to 600 in the squat instead of the 800lbs plus.  Maybe he could have avoided the damage. Coleman and Yates both ripped their body apart with max weight being the best.
shawn ray yes was  much smaller than yates/coleman heck even haney,and was very strong for his size but never tore bodyparts,or ever had bad showing in his career due to it....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2014, 12:15:02 PM »
Coleman is a worthless lying sack of crap and drugs and deserves everything bad that will be visited upon him.  Thank you Jayzus indeed.

He is reaping exactly what he has sown and deservedly so.  What an ignorant turd.  He deserves what he has done to himself.

couldnt have said it better myself.

It s funny how when things get serious these clowns all get suddenly religious....pathetic.
He also forget to mention the diff kids from diff women... the steroid abuse.... How conveninent, talk about giving a bad name to your so called religion. Fact is, it's time to pay, whatever the way you sugarcoat it. Looks like dude is genuinely scared.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2014, 12:22:06 PM »
I'm sure he would trade it all in just to live a boring, uneventful, mediocre life just like most every other 50 something year old out there.  ::)

We all die anyway, why have a long boring life that never mattered? Enjoy yourselves, have some fun, ruin some cartilag. as long as no one else is negatively affected by what you do.
lol maybe ask the kids and women he got about that.
The point for every life form is to last the longest, to reproduce and give the best odds of survival to offsprings. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. You guys are buying into his bullshits not even realizing the very reason why he posts such bullshits is to actually convince himself cause he s scared shitless. How many times does it have to be said, steroids affect one's self esteem and fuck with the brain just like anti depressants would, when you stop them the psychological crash is as vertiginous as the physical one.

Shawn Ray said it best, what made Ronnie, broke Ronnie. And Ronnie agrees. What made Ronnie wasn't the drugs, but it was the training, the heavy ass weights at all costs is what broke him.
lol no, it was BOTH. Hence the fact he s about to die being only 50, which is incredibly young by today standards.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2014, 12:29:06 PM »
'Uberman' you seem to have nailed the aidsy, malnutritioned look...please expand on your methods of looking like shit.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2014, 12:31:12 PM »
Body building fans are the only fans happy to see their champions hurt so they can say see it's all drugs etc, as if everyone doesn't get old...
choice is an illusion

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2014, 12:31:59 PM »
800 pound squats of peace

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2014, 12:34:30 PM »
'Uberman' you seem to have nailed the aidsy, malnutritioned look...please expand on your methods of looking like shit.
are you a steroid user going to war against the weights in the gym too by any chance?

My body is what 99% of the world population consider as being ideal: athletic, muscular but not too much, healthy, so im perfectly satisfied with it.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2014, 12:34:58 PM »
Ronnie is great, I hope for a speedy recovery

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2014, 12:38:01 PM »
lol maybe ask the kids and women he got about that.
The point for every life form is to last the longest, to reproduce and give the best odds of survival to offsprings. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. You guys are buying into his bullshits not even realizing the very reason why he posts such bullshits is to actually convince himself cause he s scared shitless. How many times does it have to be said, steroids affect one's self esteem and fuck with the brain just like anti depressants would, when you stop them the psychological crash is as vertiginous as the physical one.
lol no, it was BOTH. Hence the fact he s about do die being only 50, which is incredibly young by today standards.
Jesus lived his life more as a sprint and sex/reproduction/continuing the species wasn't much of a concern either. You proclaim Christianity don't you?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2014, 12:47:28 PM »
are you a steroid user going to war against the weights in the gym too by any chance?

My body is what 99% of the world population consider as being ideal: athletic, muscular but not too much, healthy, so im perfectly satisfied with it.

As long as you're satisfied  ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2014, 01:05:48 PM »
RIP

He will be missed.   :'(

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2014, 01:21:52 PM »
He had already lost height when saw him in 2012.

True, Funny thing is that Both Lee Haney and Ronnie are listed at 5'11"  and Haney while older, is taller than Ronnie

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2014, 01:31:54 PM »
When they get the BBC these sloots lose their minds...

Exhibit A:

http://galleries.blacksonblondes.com/content/roxie_west/movies/07.wmv

"Give me a baby! Give me a baby!" ...Begging to be impregnated while being choke fucked by a more than likely unemployed ashy stranger/thug...Very interesting phenomena among whoors.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2014, 01:35:43 PM »
Arnold hardly trained legs in comparison to Coleman, and Arnold has also had hip replacement.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2014, 01:37:38 PM »
Why does Ronnie perceive there to be valor in "rolling with this pain until the wheels roll off", even while in retirement?  It matters not to me if he elects to be in pain and exacerbates it.  I'm just not sure how it's a badge of honour.
Because that is all he has. That is what defines him. He basically just said that.
He really cannot do anything else, because that is what he knows, but what he loves as well. Everybody on here can agree that the "iron" gets into mind and blood. But, many of us have developed other hobbies. He hasn't. He hasn't learned to transfer that energy and desire to something else.
He will continue hammering away at it until his body is totally torn down. Which is unfortunate.
Body building fans are the only fans happy to see their champions hurt so they can say see it's all drugs etc, as if everyone doesn't get old...
I believe it's bitterness and jealousy. Because they Didn't accomplish what those champions did and all that they can latch onto is the drug aspect. That in their mind if they took as much as him, maybe just maybe they could have looked like that...that is the inner lie. Also, to follow a sport/culture/lifestyle where drugs are a permanent part and then commenting on how it's "all drugs" when said champion deteriorates is a bit hypocritical.