Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery  (Read 67737 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2014, 10:29:12 PM »
Coach I'm 52 and what saved me was walking away from powerlifting at 24.  I still trained hard but as a corporate exec with a family I only had so much time.  Ronnie has already had at least one major spinal fusion surgery and walks like his lower back is a mess.  I just had a cervical injection this week and my neck issues stem from college football and a mountain bike crash in 02.

It's hard to take down the weights but you can still get great results with circuit type training with lower weights.

Walter, believe it or not. I still train max effort. I was training ME before Westside, I just didn't realize it. Even today on a ME day, I'm still hitting 500-550+ on squat days. Today I benched, no one in the gym and hitting 380 for doubles. Stupid. But If i go less I feel like I didn't do anything. Again, mental.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2014, 10:30:39 PM »
Coach I'm over 50 and what saved me was walking away from powerlifting at 24.  I still trained hard but as a corporate exec with a family I only had so much time with all my travel.  Ronnie has already had at least one major spinal fusion surgery and walks like his lower back is a mess (I wonder about his knees).  I just had a cervical injection this week and my neck issues stem from college football and a mountain bike crash in 02.

It's hard to take down the weights but you can still get great results with circuit type training with lower weights.

Knock on wood, never any serious injuries.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2014, 10:43:31 PM »
Walter, believe it or not. I still train max effort. I was training ME before Westside, I just didn't realize it. Even today on a ME day, I'm still hitting 500-550+ on squat days. Today I benched, no one in the gym and hitting 380 for doubles. Stupid. But If i go less I feel like I didn't do anythie

It's hard to change and I fully understand.  I have still have my moments but with my hips and knees healthy even after the crazy squats I did as a competitor (and all the plane travel) I avoid the squat rack now. Also no pec tears and dumbbells/hammer work great.

I have friends with both hip and knee replacements who were bodybuilders and that's always a wake up call for me!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2014, 11:56:34 PM »
Im the same way only if i dont lift light and use machines, it just feels wrong, like the dumber part of me takes over...

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2014, 12:43:07 AM »
I'm sure he would trade it all in just to live a boring, uneventful, mediocre life just like most every other 50 something year old out there.  ::)

We all die anyway, why have a long boring life that never mattered? Enjoy yourselves, have some fun, ruin some cartilag.  as long as no one else is negatively affected by what you do.

Wouldnt it be smarter to save some money and train smart rather than become a Randy The Ram guy.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2014, 01:03:57 AM »
Full hip replacement tomorrow. Saw it on Instagram a few days ago and just a few minutes ago. Sorry, can't copy it from my phone.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2014, 06:13:37 AM »
Coleman seems to be falling apart now. Sad to see but no real surprise either.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2014, 07:01:52 AM »
Coleman is a worthless lying sack of crap and drugs and deserves everything bad that will be visited upon him.  Thank you Jayzus indeed.

He is reaping exactly what he has sown and deservedly so.  What an ignorant turd.  He deserves what he has done to himself.

What kind of loser joins a bodybuilding site and rags on the best bodybuilder of all time?  When did you realize you don't have what it takes to be good at anything you ever tried?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2014, 07:43:58 AM »
What kind of loser joins a bodybuilding site and rags on the best bodybuilder of all time?  When did you realize you don't have what it takes to be good at anything you ever tried?

What kind of man-child worships a drug bloated, fake christian, barley ambulatory, worthless pile of  chemicals? What name could we use to describe such a sad little lifeless individual that thinks the "best bodybuilder of all time" is so special, so above deserved criticism?

"orion".

Come see me when you've lived a life worth more than the faux adulation a schmoe.  And no, I really don't know anything about you other than the ignorance quoted above.  Its fine really, to have your "heroes", we all do.  But really now.  Coleman's an idiot and not even the galactic fanboy power of your adulation can heal him now.

As I've said before, I am here to state what I hold true.  Don't care for it and think to make light of me with your muddled thoughts then be prepared to be verbally put down like a rabid bunny.  Look, I doubt you're an idiot and suspect that you really are a great person.  I just don't care about a tard like Coleman and comment as such.  He's made his bed and now pissed in it.  If he doesn't want to change the sheets of his past he should at least wash them clean.

That's a metaphor.  Look it up.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2014, 07:47:12 AM »
i think you're wrong.

coleman is a great bodybuilder, powerlifter and human being.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2014, 07:49:42 AM »
i think you're wrong.

coleman is a great bodybuilder, powerlifter and human being.

That's fine.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2014, 07:54:14 AM »
What kind of man-child worships a drug bloated, fake christian, barley ambulatory, worthless pile of  chemicals? What name could we use to describe such a sad little lifeless individual that thinks the "best bodybuilder of all time" is so special, so above deserved criticism?

"orion".

Come see me when you've lived a life worth more than the faux adulation a schmoe.  And no, I really don't know anything about you other than the ignorance quoted above.  Its fine really, to have your "heroes", we all do.  But really now.  Coleman's an idiot and not even the galactic fanboy power of your adulation can heal him now.

As I've said before, I am here to state what I hold true.  Don't care for it and think to make light of me with your muddled thoughts then be prepared to be verbally put down like a rabid bunny.  Look, I doubt you're an idiot and suspect that you really are a great person.  I just don't care about a tard like Coleman and comment as such.  He's made his bed and now pissed in it.  If he doesn't want to change the sheets of his past he should at least wash them clean.

So you're not a bodybuilder.. again what are you doing on a bodybuilding site.  I hate basketball but I don't belong to any basketball forums and make fun of Lebron.

the trainer

« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2014, 08:13:33 AM »
That's fine.

You signed up at the wrong forum this is where you belong you worthless sack of shit.

http://fitfatties.ning.com/

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2014, 09:23:41 AM »
So you're not a bodybuilder.. again what are you doing on a bodybuilding site.  I hate basketball but I don't belong to any basketball forums and make fun of Lebron.
some people lift weights to stay healthy and good looking, a goal known as fitness, not to become "bodybuilders" (drugs, thongs, g4p, compulsive lying, death in your 50s).
Last time i checked we re posting on a forum about "Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness " so yeah "bodybuilders" and fit guys are going to meet and confront, this is to be expected.

It s ok if you want to be the biggest and die in your 50s, some prefer to stay small and live longer. Often people who have others things in their lives, kids ...To each his own.

I d add in connie roleman case that it s completely irresponsible to father so many children while abusing his body the way he  did. He won plastic trophies but he sure wont win any father of the year award. Hard to tell if he s an hypocrit with the christian bullshits or just dumb, probably a mix of both. MY take on this is that he s an irresponsible hypocrit dumbass and that you have to be quite an immature mental midget to worship him.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2014, 09:42:22 AM »
some people lift weights to stay healthy and good looking, a goal known as fitness, not to become "bodybuilders".
Last time i checked we re posting on a forum about "Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness " so yeah "bodybuilders" and fit guys are going to meet and confront, this is to be expected, hope this helps.

Unfortunately, it won't help. 6th of August will help though.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2014, 09:46:37 AM »
some people lift weights to stay healthy and good looking, a goal known as fitness, not to become "bodybuilders".
Last time i checked we re posting on a forum about "Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness " so yeah "bodybuilders" and fit guys are going to meet and confront, this is to be expected.

It s ok if you want to be the biggest and die in your 50s, some prefer to stay small and live longer. To each his own.

I d add in connie roleman case that it s completely irresponsible to father so many children while abusing his body the way he did. He won plastic trophies but he sure wont win any father of the year award.
GOOD POST..

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2014, 10:00:09 AM »

It s ok if you want to be the biggest and die in your 50s, some prefer to stay small and live longer. Often people who have others things in their lives, kids ...To each his own.

I d add in connie roleman case that it s completely irresponsible to father so many children while abusing his body the way he did. He won plastic trophies but he sure wont win any father of the year award. Hard to tell if he s an hypocrit with the christian bullshits or just dumb, probably a mix of both. MY take on this is that he s an irresponsible hypocrit dumbass.

x3

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2014, 10:04:54 AM »

"orion".

Fucking well put mate!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2014, 10:10:27 AM »
Why all the hate on Ronnie Coleman.  I genuinely don't understand it.  He isn't complaining, he's rolling with the punches and under the circumstances for a man who abused PED's for 20 years has had a pretty good run.  Lots of men have health issues after 40, and who knows how much his lifestyle impacted his current condition.  Ronnie was always laid back, never a hater and had a work ethic second to none.  The HATE doesn't make any sense to me.
V

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2014, 10:14:48 AM »
Why all the hate on Ronnie Coleman.  I genuinely don't understand it.  He isn't complaining, he's rolling with the punches and under the circumstances for a man who abused PED's for 20 years has had a pretty good run.  Lots of men have health issues after 40, and who knows how much his lifestyle impacted his current condition.  Ronnie was always laid back, never a hater and had a work ethic second to none.  The HATE doesn't make any sense to me.

+1

bunch of cowards picked their "easy target"

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2014, 10:23:24 AM »
I'm not hating on Ronnie-but this post brings up a few valid points-
At the end of the day, it is kind of strange that folks on here worship/admire guys like Ronnie-
It is irrelevant that his drug of choice  was steroids and whatever else...at the end of the day, he abused drugs very badly.
He fathered all those children, and will most likely be on the taxpayers dole(if he's not already) come very soon...
Point being that if a broke meth head fathered nine children(or how ever many he has), was starting to have health issues and was living off the system, there would be outrage instead of compassion.
The sad truth is, Ronnie is not all that different-

the trainer

« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2014, 10:42:35 AM »
I'm not hating on Ronnie-but this post brings up a few valid points-
At the end of the day, it is kind of strange that folks on here worship/admire guys like Ronnie-
It is irrelevant that his drug of choice  was steroids and whatever else...at the end of the day, he abused drugs very badly.
He fathered all those children, and will most likely be on the taxpayers dole(if he's not already) come very soon...
Point being that if a broke meth head fathered nine children(or how ever many he has), was starting to have health issues and was living off the system, there would be outrage instead of compassion.
The sad truth is, Ronnie is not all that different-

fuck off ronnie has enough money to take care of himself and his kids and he is not asking you or anybody else to like him, I am a fan among many others and if you dont like it then do something about it.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2014, 10:43:45 AM »
some people lift weights to stay healthy and good looking, a goal known as fitness, not to become "bodybuilders" (drugs, thongs, g4p, compulsive lying, death in your 50s).

I d add in connie roleman case that it s completely irresponsible to father so many children while abusing his body the way he  did. He won plastic trophies but he sure wont win any father of the year award. Hard to tell if he s an hypocrit with the christian bullshits or just dumb, probably a mix of both. MY take on this is that he s an irresponsible hypocrit dumbass and that you have to be quite an immature mental midget to worship him.

Yeah, okay your like the guy who plays hockey on the weekend, that's fine you could never make it big but do you mock guys like like Ovechkin?

Don't worry about Ronnies kids.  He was probably pulling in a million  a year while he was at his peak.  What do you make in your menial factory job that took six weeks of training?

Who's the hypocrite with the fake Christian values, wishing pain and suffering on an individual who never harmed anyone?  Aren't you the guy who said he'd kill his wife if she ever left him.  That's a real Christian right there.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2014, 10:55:51 AM »
fuck off ronnie has enough money to take care of himself and his kids and he is not asking you or anybody else to like him, I am a fan among many others and if you dont like it then do something about it.

Ronnie cant spell or speak proper English-Do you think he had the vision or common sense to hire a financial adviser when he started making decent money?
Do you really believe there is a trust somewhere with enough money in it to support his children? That there are college savings plans all in place for them?That  he himself contributed to some type of  pre-tax retirement savings plan?
Your delusional-
In a strange round about way, I guess I do support Ronnie-
I'm guessing somewhere along the way, a fraction of the taxes I pay help support at least one of the members of his family ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2014, 11:15:52 AM »

I d add in connie roleman case that it s completely irresponsible to father so many children while abusing his body the way he  did. He won plastic trophies but he sure wont win any father of the year award. Hard to tell if he s an hypocrit with the christian bullshits or just dumb, probably a mix of both. MY take on this is that he s an irresponsible hypocrit dumbass and that you have to be quite an immature mental midget to worship him.
"to each his own"

Is that why you hope people with differing opinions than you die in there 50s? That is not a healthy human brain that thinks that way.