Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery  (Read 67804 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2014, 11:16:22 AM »
roleman isnt just a nobody, a person in your neighborhood doing his thing in his garage, he s also a public role model to unfortunately, many due to his exposure essentially on the internets. He sends a twisted message to his followers. He personifies (just like groink, priest, coach) the egocentrical, cynical, selfish , dumb, ignorant, short sighted meathead who dont care about anything but his muscle mass, while hiding behind -in priest, coach cases- a christian character. The problem is that none of it can be taken seriously by any grown up man who contributes positively to society without having to pump shit in his body for credibility.

He had several women, several kids, abused illegal drugs and will prolly leave them without much money all while pretending to be an humble christian "going to war" against the "weights". Of course he s gonna get some flak when exposed and the illusions and health start crumbling, and deservely tho. Btw, he s the one publicizing it all on the internets...

I am sorry, to me it's pretty scary to think many probably fatherless, misguided young men somehow might want to reproduce what he did in any aspect of their lives, being shitty fathers, drug addicts , or / and hypocrit believers. It s the opposite of what i believe in, sorry.

But go ahead,  I and Scott repeteadly told you you re free to pick who you want as a male role model in your life.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2014, 11:17:31 AM »
"to each his own"

Is that why you hope people with differing opinions than you die in there 50s? That is not a healthy human brain that thinks that way.
they do die younger without me hoping for anything , moron.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2014, 11:25:06 AM »
you said you hope they die younger
Have you forgot already? Again it doesn't sound like you have a healthy functiong brain.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2014, 11:28:33 AM »
Ronnie is a role model to me!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2014, 11:31:00 AM »
lot of angry steroid users in this thread cause their "hero" (oh brother) was criticized, hopefully you dumbfucks will ruin your bodies just like he did and die in your 50s.
just a reminder, I know its been awhile

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2014, 11:31:42 AM »
you said you hope they die younger
Have you forgot already? Again it doesn't sound like you have a healthy functiong brain.

He's a serious head case

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2014, 11:32:32 AM »
when they say he ruined his body what do they mean ?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2014, 11:34:51 AM »
He's a serious head case
this is a headcase in my opinion...

Looks like steroid users really have a hard time dealing with the truth without the help of their little pills and syringes. And they ll end just like their idols.

but opinions are like assholes heh.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2014, 11:36:44 AM »
ronnies body isnt more beat up than any other athlete. there's a ton of athlets that retire in their 20's or 30's from far more serious injuries.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2014, 11:40:58 AM »
this is a headcase in my opinion...

but opinions are like assholes heh.

then why are you so vocal about yours? With 10 page rants involving unrelated things and hoping people with different opinions die young. I'm gonna tell you a true fact that may hurt to hear, you are not perfect and thus people with different opinions and lifestyles are not necessarily incorrect. You also appear to have a mental disorder or some kind of defect, I'm not bashing that I'm letting you know.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2014, 11:41:58 AM »
ronnie is one of the smartest bodybuilders ever

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2014, 11:43:49 AM »
I usually agree with your posts but not this one, Coleman was on a shitload of drugs but that man worked his ass off and became the most muscular person to ever exist, no one else has topped him since and probably never will. Just as rare as another Arnold popping up, a genetic marvel. I'm sure he knew the risks and never blamed anyone for whats happening to him, he'll die for us bitches.

What happens when ronnie's on the job during a steroid bust and he's bigger than the guys he's putting away for doing what he is to a lesser degree.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2014, 11:45:21 AM »
What happens when ronnie's on the job during a steroid bust and he's bigger than the guys he's putting away for doing what he is to a lesser degree.

and you wonder why he didnt last long as a cop?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2014, 11:47:09 AM »
i think it is awesome that ronnie wanted to help out the community by enlisting as a police officer

the trainer

« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2014, 11:47:19 AM »

Bitter twink who is stuck at 175 pounds, in a way I feel sorry for you when you see a big muscular dude and you are unable to look like him the only left is for you to say I am happy being skinny the same way a fat bitch says i am happy to be fat, then you let out your resentment on the big muscular dude.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2014, 12:02:03 PM »
Powerlifter dave tate had his hips replaced last year.. and is leg pressing 1000's of pounds on youtube with the new hips. Some people never learn  ::)

Ronnie obviously ground himself down with the unnecessarily heavy weights but all that GH probably gave him some wicked bone spurs and excess growth around the joint.

this scares the shit out of me because im not even 40 and I need my hips both scoped (non BB related, just have too much bone on my femur) next month

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2014, 12:10:46 PM »

Here we have a fucking delusional video game player who thinks they gave a fuck in Texas PD what drugs Ronnie was on!  That's like saying Florida is full of honest politicians or it's safe to flag down an unmarked cab in Venezuela at 0600PM.  I think major sponsorship (BSN 250-500k) and yearly earnings of over $1M as Mr O turned him into a reserve cop with full benefits.    

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2014, 12:11:52 PM »
Bitter twink who is stuck at 175 pounds, in a way I feel sorry for you when you see a big muscular dude and you are unable to look like him the only left is for you to say I am happy being skinny the same way a fat bitch says i am happy to be fat, then you let out your resentment on the big muscular dude.

Lol

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2014, 12:14:45 PM »
Lol
dude, lets not forget what you would look like without drugs.

The difference between you and me is that i accept it while you dont, until you ll be forced to stop juicing for one reason or another anyway.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2014, 12:23:04 PM »
nothing wrong with that physique

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2014, 12:25:04 PM »

The difference between you and me is that i accept it while you dont, until you ll be forced to stop juicing for one reason or another anyway.
not the same guy,,,

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2014, 12:26:49 PM »
i know it s not the same guy, it s our beloved good ole johnnynoname, wonder what he s up to nowadays.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2014, 12:28:11 PM »
i know it s not the same guy, it s our beloved good ole johnnynoname, wonder what he s up to nowadays.
I LIKE HIM ,,he was interesting...he got a lot bigger on gh15 website...

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2014, 12:46:38 PM »

This is more like it actually..I'd be a stud regardless. You'll forever be a bitter loser

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2014, 12:49:29 PM »
^ Impressive