Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery  (Read 67822 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery
« Reply #200 on: August 04, 2014, 09:30:02 AM »
You seem bitter.  Are there things..

Nope.  The truth is only bitter to those that love to swallow lies.  If you think otherwise, that's fine but doesn't change the truth or reality of what Coleman did to himself and is now suffering because of it.

He may live long enough to regret his ignorance and probably already does.  Just not publicly. 

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #201 on: August 04, 2014, 09:43:10 AM »
sounds to me someone bought a ronnie coleman thong off ebay and it got "Lost in mail" and now he turned his hate on coleman instead of the scammer on ebay... not fair!

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #202 on: August 04, 2014, 11:51:25 AM »
I'm very certain he knew the risks and that's what he's paying for, he was't "open" to his drug use but he never "Mike O'Hearned" himself to say he was 100% natural. I do think though that those drugs have really fucked him up big time and he will most likely pay for it with his life. But if you want to look at the bright side, he is an excellent example of the effects of hormones on the human body. Keep in mind he is only 50 years old

Arnold age 50:

Ronnie age 50:

now show their bank accounts

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: August 04, 2014, 01:32:37 PM »
Nope.  The truth is only bitter to those that love to swallow lies.  If you think otherwise, that's fine but doesn't change the truth or reality of what Coleman did to himself and is now suffering because of it.

He may live long enough to regret his ignorance and probably already does.  Just not publicly. 

A wise man said "Regret the things you haven't done, not the things you have."

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 04, 2014, 01:47:46 PM »
A wise man said "Regret the things you haven't done, not the things you have."

A wiser one would not abuse themselves as did Coleman.

Be well.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2014, 06:39:34 PM »
A lot of mediocrity in this thread where people value simply living long, safe and comfortably than achieving anything.

Coleman lived and achieved his dream. He doesn't seem bitter or unhappy at all. He will be remembered long after the
rest of you are forgotten. This may not matter to you and that's fine. Not everyone just wants to skate through life
safely and comfortably.

You may think he is stupid. And I'm sure he thinks you are boring and could never imagine living your uneventful, drone-like
existence devoid of any passion or drive.

He could have just been satisfied being a cop his whole life and leave it at that. Maybe that would have added another 20 years
before he needed a hip replacement or added another 10-15 years to his life. But that is not what he wanted and it was a
choice freely made.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2014, 06:48:45 PM »
A lot of mediocrity in this thread where people value simply living long, safe and comfortably than achieving anything.

Coleman lived and achieved his dream. He doesn't seem bitter or unhappy at all. He will be remembered long after the
rest of you are forgotten. This may not matter to you and that's fine. Not everyone just wants to skate through life
safely and comfortably.

You may think he is stupid. And I'm sure he thinks you are boring and could never imagine living your uneventful, drone-like

He could have just been satisfied being a cop his whole life and leave it at that. Maybe that would have added another 20 years
before he needed a hip replacement or added another 10-15 years to his life. But that is not what he wanted and it was a
choice freely made.

Remembered?  Child:  "Who's that?"

Mom:  "Your father... I think.  Maybe."

As for what he "thinks", you are joking, correct?  Unless he's been funnin' us, he is a functional idiot.  He will likely continue to decline both physically and mentally and again, deservedly so.  I find this level of "hero worship" so retarded.   

His detractors my self included, don't have to wish him harm.  He already did that to himself.  If he lives it is of little consequence to me or others here that find him a liar, a charlatan and a sack of drugs.  At best he will serve as an example of what it means to be an idiot.  But in all honesty the majority of today's drug bloated yoots are just as retarded as Coleman was and is.  Nothing will stop them from achieving their goals in the physique world.

Nothing save organ failure.  STDs.  Mental problems and more.  They too will live forever in the hearts and minds of the mindless minions of schmoedom.  The ice machine or a Schmoetell 6ex is calling them with a siren's song of fame.

I don't pity the fool.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2014, 07:15:48 PM »

safely and comfortably.

choice freely made.

great post right there

you only live once
BB was Ronnie's love, passion and calling
how many can say they were the best in the world and live life how they wanted to
very likely ronnie knows the risks of what he did and took and maybe he has regrets now and maybe he doesnt

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2014, 07:29:03 PM »

I cannot believe I'm looking at this.  Ten years ago, Ronnie was superhuman, smashing everyone.

All the haters, saying in ten years he'd be a wreck, they were actually right.  Very sad. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2014, 08:44:49 PM »

safely and comfortably.

choice freely made.
do you have kids?

You cant do what he did AND have kids, again it's irresponsible. Most people worshiping him probably have no kids. They just cant understand. Health is the most important thing for anyone who has kids and INTEND TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.

And if you think he looks like shit now, just wait some years, it s going to be a slow motion train wreck.

Yes god really wanted him to motivate young males to follow the same path he took, several wives, several kids, drug abuse and death in his 50s. This is why god placed him on earth; inject steroids and look like a piece of cattle. None of this reasoning makes any sense at all. Only in a twisted mind maybe.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: August 06, 2014, 08:25:18 AM »
remembered?! for what and who?!
if it wasnt internet today he would be mentioned ONLY once a year at the OLYMPIA contest and that is it...
if the legacy is to post pictures and do virtual battles with this and that athletes in MM pose ,OK he has a legacy!
he is a liar like no one,his first 2 daughters,born in 1985 and 1986 from 2 different woman,he didnt pay for them nothing ever,he didint have a job back then!
Then I remember in his first training video from 1997 how he talks that he is keeping his job as a police officer because it is a secure job and still he didnt pay anything for the third child a son born in 1993!!!

he impregnented some 15 year old girl when he was 28!

how dumb you can be to think that people will believe you when you say that your freind lied to you and used your ***** to get pregnent and then a friend sue you,and you marry other chick just to avoid child support,and one of the trippletes died and he didnt even go to funeral hahahaha

all these things are here written in past posts when we talked with Ronnie`s ex girlfreind ALTI who can confirm this!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 06, 2014, 09:07:33 AM »
For a (relatively) short time Ronnie was a freak and hugely successful bodybuilder.

Will he be remembered? No more than Lee Haney is, who within a few short generations has largely become a forgotten name, even within general physique culture circles.

As a father he has been mostly unsuccessful (if his sheer number of offspring from different women is used as a measuring stick; which it should be). Indeed the man had a good career in law enforcement, but it seems that is now a distant memory, for reasons I am not fully aware.

If his run as Mr. Olympia means more to him than his long-term health and being there for his children in any meaningful way, well, good for him, I suppose (although I feel it's shameful for a man to put ANYTHING above his children, if he so chooses to have them).

His lot in life is what it is.

I have interviewed Ronnie a few times and find him to be pleasant if not simple. There's not a lot going on there, really.

The bodybuilding enthusiast in me loves how far Coleman took things, but outside of this immature version of myself, I can't see how what he's done is anything beyond horrific self abuse with a relatively little payoff.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #212 on: August 07, 2014, 11:19:32 AM »
remembered?! for what and who?!
if it wasnt internet today he would be mentioned ONLY once a year at the OLYMPIA contest and that is it...
if the legacy is to post pictures and do virtual battles with this and that athletes in MM pose ,OK he has a legacy!
he is a liar like no one,his first 2 daughters,born in 1985 and 1986 from 2 different woman,he didnt pay for them nothing ever,he didint have a job back then!
Then I remember in his first training video from 1997 how he talks that he is keeping his job as a police officer because it is a secure job and still he didnt pay anything for the third child a son born in 1993!!!

how dumb you can be to think that people will believe you when you say that your freind lied to you and used your ***** to get pregnent and then a friend sue you,and you marry other chick just to avoid child support,and one of the trippletes died and he didnt even go to funeral hahahaha

all these things are here written in past posts when we talked with Ronnie`s ex girlfreind ALTI who can confirm this!

I'd like to thank Jesus Christ My Lord and savior for where I AM TODAY! JEEEESSSUZ ( sarcastically...As i wave my hands to the heavens) lol. All jokes aside, i wish Ronnie nothing but the best, i said that about 7-8 years ago when we parted ways, and ill say it today! I hope his hips surgeries are both successfull, followed by a speedy recovery!  :)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #213 on: August 07, 2014, 11:27:32 AM »
Sooo, is he competing at this year Olympia yes or no?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2014, 11:29:42 AM »

I'd like to thank Jesus Christ My Lord and savior for where I AM TODAY! JEEEESSSUZ ( sarcastically...As i wave my hands to the heavens) lol. All jokes aside, i wish Ronnie nothing but the best, i said that about 7-8 years ago when we parted ways, and ill say it today! I hope his hips surgeries are both successfull, followed by a speedy recovery!  :)

That's not true, we all hate our ex's.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2014, 11:42:39 AM »
 Im not "everyone" & Actually i hate NO ONE. Everything happens for a reason. Im quite grateful for how things turned out, on my end that it  :)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: August 07, 2014, 12:30:26 PM »

ALTI welcome hahaha,you were here before,I had another account (then couldnt eneter anymore) so I made this one,and there with my previous account I made a thread and you was in it talking how Ronnie bought I think a porche cayene to that lebanese wife (just to fraud the other woman with triplets) you said that he didnt go to funeral to one on his triplets,you said that when you watched TV ronnie came,grabbed the remote controlere and didt let you watch your canal...

tell us more stories hehehe...
so what do you think he married this girl with 2 children from her previous marriage? do you think he lost all his confidence that he had before so he wanted to stay with another woman forever hahaha???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #217 on: August 07, 2014, 12:41:54 PM »
ALTI welcome hahaha,you were here before,I had another account (then couldnt eneter anymore) so I made this one,and there with my previous account I made a thread and you was in it talking how Ronnie bought I think a porche cayene to that lebanese wife (just to fraud the other woman with triplets) you said that he didnt go to funeral to one on his triplets,you said that when you watched TV ronnie came,grabbed the remote controlere and didt let you watch your canal...

tell us more stories hehehe...
so what do you think he married this girl with 2 children from her previous marriage? do you think he lost all his confidence that he had before so he wanted to stay with another woman forever hahaha???

You're clearly a creepy guy... very creepy!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: August 07, 2014, 07:14:34 PM »
Ronnie succeeded in becoming the best bodybuilder of all time. Call him a bad person. Does he care?  He drove the machine hard for many years and now the engine is dying. Is anyone surprised? Now all people see is the old car with rust on it. The hoes that once enjoyed riding the car, are bitter and can laugh at the rust now. The ones with class stay silent.

All I know is Ronnie the King that inspired me to train harder. I could care less about Ronnie the person. Not interested.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: August 07, 2014, 09:07:04 PM »
Ronnie succeeded in becoming the best bodybuilder of all time. Call him a bad person. Does he care?  He drove the machine hard for many years and now the engine is dying. Is anyone surprised? Now all people see is the old car with rust on it. The hoes that once enjoyed riding the car, are bitter and can laugh at the rust now. The ones with class stay silent.

All I know is Ronnie the King that inspired me to train harder. I could care less about Ronnie the person. Not interested.
true... imagine in this industry where everything is judged by the look...how the fitness/bikini chicks doesnt choose the pretiest ones for example physique competitors,or smaller bodybuilders who have a nice face...but they choose only the CHAMPIONS...

thos tells you everything-chicks goes by the money&fame,actually they like maybe more fame,cause hanging with the popular guy/champion will bring to them fame too

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 08, 2014, 02:46:23 PM »
Im not "everyone" & Actually i hate NO ONE. Everything happens for a reason. Im quite grateful for how things turned out, on my end that it  :)

It doesn't take a genius to realize you're still butthurt towards him after you were on that thread talking cr@p about him for so many pages.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 08, 2014, 03:35:27 PM »
I remember when Alti outed Big Ron as being a "softy"   ;)
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2014, 06:45:53 PM »
do you have kids?

You cant do what he did AND have kids, again it's irresponsible. Most people worshiping him probably have no kids. They just cant understand. Health is the most important thing for anyone who has kids and INTEND TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.

And if you think he looks like shit now, just wait some years, it s going to be a slow motion train wreck.

Yes god really wanted him to motivate young males to follow the same path he took, several wives, several kids, drug abuse and death in his 50s. This is why god placed him on earth; inject steroids and look like a piece of cattle. None of this reasoning makes any sense at all. Only in a twisted mind maybe.

What makes you think he isn't and hasn't taken care of his kids?

Health is the most important thing for those who has kids? Really?

So all the fathers that neglect or abandon their kids are just unhealthy? I have a close friend who lost his leg working as cop and is
the best father I know.

I agree that if you have kids your perspective has to change and you do have to take more care in regards to risking your life or health. No climbing
Mount Everest "because it's there" and keep that jumping off of cliffs and flying through the air to a bare minimum.

I don't think Ronnie compromise the raising of his children by being the greatest bber that ever lived. In fact, it gave him the resources to provide
for them in ways that he wouldn't have been able to as a cop. I don't his children are complaining that he pays their rent and buys them
new cars.

And I don't think he looks like shit now for his age. Go to any mall or public place and look at the average 45-50 year old.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2014, 06:48:41 PM »
For a (relatively) short time Ronnie was a freak and hugely successful bodybuilder.

Will he be remembered? No more than Lee Haney is, who within a few short generations has largely become a forgotten name, even within general physique culture circles.

As a father he has been mostly unsuccessful (if his sheer number of offspring from different women is used as a measuring stick; which it should be). Indeed the man had a good career in law enforcement, but it seems that is now a distant memory, for reasons I am not fully aware.

If his run as Mr. Olympia means more to him than his long-term health and being there for his children in any meaningful way, well, good for him, I suppose (although I feel it's shameful for a man to put ANYTHING above his children, if he so chooses to have them).

His lot in life is what it is.

I have interviewed Ronnie a few times and find him to be pleasant if not simple. There's not a lot going on there, really.

The bodybuilding enthusiast in me loves how far Coleman took things, but outside of this immature version of myself, I can't see how what he's done is anything beyond horrific self abuse with a relatively little payoff.

Lee Haney a forgotten name? Not in the bbing world. Sure it's a small, obscure, now creepy sub-culture, but that's what he was and choose to be. A bodybuilder. And he
is considered a legend in his field.

You know him. He's never heard of you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2014, 09:13:47 PM »

???