Author Topic: Ugly & Fat In The Street  (Read 2359 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Ugly & Fat In The Street
« on: July 30, 2014, 06:39:55 AM »
Do you ever walk ahead and see a woman coming up the opposite direction all done up but she's fat and ugly, and as you contemplate how badly she was dealt with in the gene pool, she looks back at you as if you were checking her out  :-X
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Ugly & Fat In The Street
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 06:49:40 AM »
sometimes in bars I will hit on a fat chick that is with a much better looking friend

the better looking friend clearly has her there to enhance her own looks

it really fucks them off they start throwing themselves at you

or being nasty
T

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 06:54:05 AM »
Do you ever walk ahead and see a woman coming up the opposite direction all done up but she's fat and ugly, and as you contemplate how badly she was dealt with in the gene pool, she looks back at you as if you were checking her out  :-X

I no more notice fugly women in the UK than I would individual grains of sand in the desert.

Or as a friend of mine living in the Netherlands once put it "women in the Netherlands are so beautiful, I sometimes go to England just to rest my eyes"

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 07:00:49 AM »
I no more notice fugly women in the UK than I would individual grains of sand in the desert.

Or as a friend of mine living in the Netherlands once put it "women in the Netherlands are so beautiful, I sometimes go to England just to rest my eyes"

PMSL  ;D

Comments like that make laugh LOL but sting a little deep down lol
S

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 07:45:51 AM »
Nothing worse than a fat woman who has the nerve to try and tart herself up, no amount of make up  hair extensions or fake tan (oh,im 18 stone and my body looks repulsive but at least its brown) can make up gor the fact that she is a disgustingly fat obese piece of stinking shit.
Loose the blubber first, then think about the rest.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 07:47:29 AM »
Nothing worse than a fat woman who has the nerve to try and tart herself up, no amount of make up  hair extensions or fake tan (oh,im 18 stone and my body looks repulsive but at least its brown) can make up gor the fact that she is a disgustingly fat obese piece of stinking shit.
Loose the blubber first, then think about the rest.

^ This

I was walking now back to my office, and this girl in front of me clearly on her back from the gym, her sporty pants say gym/fitness....but her arse says McDonalds.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 01:32:59 PM »
i got into the lift from the changing rooms in the basement the other day and there was a huge american old guy in there. made some comment about how getting the lift defeats the purpose of going to the gym. i just nodded and kind of ignored him while thinking the 10 pints and bag of crisps probably dont help him either.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 01:53:27 PM »
Back in the day when I was a young stud like Skorpio I used to get trolled by fat English bitches in London clubs.

Sometimes all I would do is walk in, mooch on the side of the dancefloor to scope some Eastern Euro talent, and some fat English pig would come up to my pulling partner and proceed to tell him all about me. 

The upshot being who the fuck did I think I was, I must fancy myself (with my muscles), I'd be nice looking if I wasn't so arrogant...

This never happened with other nationalities who were in equal measure awestruck / dumbstruck by my 6ft 3", 7-8%, 245lb frame (in those days it was about the health look), but fat english skanks somehow got offended by my Getbigness. 

I assume I am not alone in this?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2014, 02:09:00 PM »
Back in the day when I was a young stud like Skorpio I used to get trolled by fat English bitches in London clubs.

Sometimes all I would do is walk in, mooch on the side of the dancefloor to scope some Eastern Euro talent, and some fat English pig would come up to my pulling partner and proceed to tell him all about me. 

The upshot being who the fuck did I think I was, I must fancy myself (with my muscles), I'd be nice looking if I wasn't so arrogant...

This never happened with other nationalities who were in equal measure awestruck / dumbstruck by my 6ft 3", 7-8%, 245lb frame (in those days it was about the health look), but fat english skanks somehow got offended by my Getbigness. 

I assume I am not alone in this?

6ft 3", 7-8%, 245lb
you must have been running a hella cycle for that

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 02:14:12 PM »
6ft 3", 7-8%, 245lb
you must have been running a hella cycle for that

Back then?

Two 8 week cycles a year of about 300mg masteron a week.  Nothing more.  Big cycles are overrated IMO.

I'd been a fair bit bigger before then.  By the time I was 21 years old I weighed 22 stone. 

Probably 17/18% BF and 45% H20!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 02:39:48 AM »
Or when fat bitches wear leggings and their arse is shaped like a fiat multipla

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 03:05:14 AM »
Or when fat bitches wear leggings and their arse is shaped like a fiat multipla

I have a fat aunt that insists on always wearing leggings.

On a big night out, they will be leopard print.

She's my dads brothers wife but pretty much fucks anything that moves and still has no shortage of takers in her early 60's.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 05:10:34 PM »
Here in the tropics I get repulsed by people who don't use deodorant. I hate stinky people.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2014, 05:43:42 AM »
I know, people always claim how they aim for the 7s and upwards, but things change when reality hits, if some alcohol is in, a 3 becomes a 9.

And girls are very insecure in general(the fatties don't dare look at me, only from afar and when i already passed by), but maybe a sub 5 on the scale can get you some job or other benefit, the possible list is endless, for example she might have nice friends who will think you are some nice guy who values the character and persona of girls, haha, and try to hit on you eventually.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2014, 03:47:14 AM »
I barely notice anyone anywhere so it's unlikely that it would've happened in the past. And if it did, I'd be laughing on the inside and be happy for her that she thought I was checking her out. Allow her to wallow in utter delusion. That's far more funny to me than her knowing the real truth.