Author Topic: Camel toes in McDonalds  (Read 4117 times)

Simple Simon

Camel toes in McDonalds
« on: July 30, 2014, 08:53:37 AM »
Why do 90% of the staff in McDonalds have Camel toes bulging out like they have a quarter pounder down the front of their trousers?
They must ask people during interviews what trouser size they are and order a pair 2 sizes smaller, its c.unt bulge city.

Hey, maybe thats the plan, you go in for just a coffee and catch a glimpse of the "burger" in their trousers and subliminally have to order one.
Marketing at its finest.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Camel toes in McDonalds
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 09:01:40 AM »
Most important question, is what were you doing in McD's  >:(

the honour of the UK board rests on your 40 day cut

;D

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 09:04:06 AM »
I remember my uni days, the McD's in Salford, there was a girl there serving who was morbidly obese, the XXL mcd's polo wasn't big enough to cover a bulging deformed lump of fat dangling over her pants on one side  :-X

I switched to KFC from the then on, the staff always seem thinner there than McD;s
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 09:04:22 AM »
Lol, I wasn't in today, just random thoughts spilling out whilst I wait for my steak and broccoli later.   ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 09:05:07 AM »
I remember my uni days, the McD's in Salford, there was a girl there serving who was morbidly obese, the XXL mcd's polo wasn't big enough to cover a bulging deformed lump of fat dangling over her pants on one side  :-X

I switched to KFC from the then on, the staff always seem thinner there than McD;s
Lol, foods not as good but the staff are thinner.   ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 10:13:16 AM »
Part of the charm of going to fast food places, watching the fitter lasses arses as they lean over the racks of food as they gather your order.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 02:45:14 AM »
Why do 90% of the staff in McDonalds have Camel toes bulging out like they have a quarter pounder down the front of their trousers?
They must ask people during interviews what trouser size they are and order a pair 2 sizes smaller, its c.unt bulge city.

Hey, maybe thats the plan, you go in for just a coffee and catch a glimpse of the "burger" in their trousers and subliminally have to order one.Marketing at its finest.

Haha subliminal messaging of peace

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 03:06:32 AM »

Hey, maybe thats the plan, you go in for just a coffee and catch a glimpse of the "burger" in their trousers and subliminally have to order one.
Marketing at its finest.

I imagine they are smuggling out food for their student friends.

More importantly - why are you examining the crotches of fast food staff?

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 03:09:01 AM »

I imagine they are smuggling out food for their student friends.

More importantly - why are you examining the crotches of fast food staff?
Its like when you are walking in a field and you catch a glimpse of a rabbit running away, its the flash of the underneath of its tail that catches your eye, its the same with crotches, albeit they are seldom white.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 03:11:42 AM »
Part of the charm of going to fast food places, watching the fitter lasses arses as they lean over the racks of food as they gather your order.

I swear I have never seen a girl that was worth a wank working  in a macdonalds ever
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 03:12:47 AM »
I swear I have never seen a girl that was worth a wank working  in a macdonalds ever
You sir have no imagination.   ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 03:14:50 AM »

A 4/10 with access to the mcflurry machine is an 8

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 03:16:23 AM »
A 4/10 with access to the mcflurry machine is an 8

good point

problem is I would rather eat a mcflurry than fuck a 4 out of 10
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 03:17:33 AM »
Next time you go in pick one and then imagine her trying to fit as many straws as she can up her fanny with you edging them in around the sides.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 03:19:35 AM »
Next time you go in pick one and then imagine her trying to fit as many straws as she can up her fanny with you edging them in around the sides.

you could add in some love beads

and have an improvised version of kerplunk
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 03:20:34 AM »

Hahaha what the fuck  ;D

Paper on or off?  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 03:20:53 AM »
you could add in some love beads

and have an improvised version of kerplunk
See, I bet shes a 7 already.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 03:22:33 AM »
Hahaha what the fuck  ;D

Paper on or off?  ;D
The paper always comes off eventually, its water soluble, best to take it off first, especially if shes not thoroughly warmed up.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 05:51:47 AM »
Its like when you are walking in a field and you catch a glimpse of a rabbit running away, its the flash of the underneath of its tail that catches your eye, its the same with crotches, albeit they are seldom white.

lol - okaaaaaaaaaaaay

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2014, 06:09:14 AM »
When I was competing I had to be normal sometimes and take my kids to mc Donald's. I was really lean and there was this very obese girl who went to my gym. She would duck down under the counter when she saw me. I told my kids that they would end up like all the others and as I can't whisper the whole room would look at me with their mouths open. I am still like this.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 06:11:24 AM »
When I was competing I had to be normal sometimes and take my kids to mc Donald's. I was really lean and there was this very obese girl who went to my gym. She would duck down under the counter when she saw me. I told my kids that they would end up like all the others and as I can't whisper the whole room would look at me with their mouths open. I am still like this.

Great story.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 06:13:37 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2014, 05:24:29 AM »

I would love to passionately eat their work sweat drenched asses while ordering my (plain) double cheese.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2014, 05:34:14 AM »

I think discrimination against such people is totally acceptable.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2014, 05:35:46 AM »
I think discrimination against such people is totally acceptable.
It encourages them to better or kill themselves, either way, the world is a better place.