Author Topic: Obama: "Stop Hatin All the Time"- response to GOP lawsuit over abuse of power  (Read 521 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Public wants to impeach... repubs don't want to, they just want to sue lol.

The liberalization of america continues.  Newt would have obama out on his ass, if he was still running congress.  This new batch of Congressional softies are a shadow of former republican greatness. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Public wants to impeach... repubs don't want to, they just want to sue lol.

The liberalization of america continues.  Newt would have obama out on his ass, if he was still running congress.  This new batch of Congressional softies are a shadow of former republican greatness. 

agreed.  That is why they should not do it now.  They wont go all the way with it. 

As for Obama - let him go choom, play golf, complain about repubs, etc - the less he "works" the better off we all are

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
agreed.  That is why they should not do it now.  They wont go all the way with it.  

As for Obama - let him go choom, play golf, complain about repubs, etc - the less he "works" the better off we all are

okay.  you own it now.  The next time you wat to bitch about obama, just remember you had public support, ample crimes on record, and a clear path to impeaching his ass, and repubs didn't do it.

Don't tell us the GOP will save america, cause they dont have the balls to impeach a kenyan imposter with plenty of crime to his name.    i can't even listen to these repubs anymore.   Rush bragging "we beat obama by letting him stay in office... lol oh brother... obama gets 2.5 more years to destroy the USA.   Super.   You own it now.

Repubs that support NOT impeaching Obama = toilet paper for him to use now.  He's beaten them, and they admit it now.  They have been defeated and they admit it now.   GOP fail all the way.  Disgusting.  Just disgusting :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
okay.  you own it now.  The next time you wat to bitch about obama, just remember you had public support, ample crimes on record, and a clear path to impeaching his ass, and repubs didn't do it.

Don't tell us the GOP will save america, cause they dont have the balls to impeach a kenyan imposter with plenty of crime to his name.    i can't even listen to these repubs anymore.   Rush bragging "we beat obama by letting him stay in office... lol oh brother... obama gets 2.5 more years to destroy the USA.   Super.   You own it now.

Repubs that support NOT impeaching Obama = toilet paper for him to use now.  He's beaten them, and they admit it now.  They have been defeated and they admit it now.   GOP fail all the way.  Disgusting.  Just disgusting :(

I want to see Obama jailed , deported, sent BACK to Kenya where he is from, banned from the USA for life, etc.  But its not going to happrn so long as Boehner is there along w Reid

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hating, as defined by the failureinchief, is not worshipping at his altar and  letting him have his way.

With a "leader" like that it is no wonder the world laughs at us.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I had to switch to another local station to listen to Rush, because of the live coverage of that gibberish.

I stopped listening to the president a long time ago.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm too busy Hatin on Choombama to listen to him.   ;)