Author Topic: Justin Rys - New Zealand Bodybuilder destroyed by steroids and HGH  (Read 30257 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V

Former Mr New Zealand warns young bodybuilders to stay away from steroids and human growth hormone injections.

Simple Simon

Re: Former Mr New Zealand Justin Rys body is breaking down
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 12:48:02 PM »
All that money on gear when he could have got exactly the same result by becoming a boxer.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 12:48:11 PM »
"Bad genetics"  ::)

Oh brother

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 12:49:28 PM »
He's doomed.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 12:50:02 PM »
Says he is currently not on drugs....

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 12:54:17 PM »
Sucks to see. The "sport" and culture of bodybuilding is an ugly one, indeed.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 12:56:12 PM »
he is going to die for us bitches.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 12:56:34 PM »
how many Fat fucks walking around like that already that never touched the iron ??? ???

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2014, 01:20:40 PM »
Has he had a stroke?  I feel for the poor guy, we all make mistakes.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 01:21:36 PM »
damn.. known Kiwi for about 16yrs now, but lost contact since 2006.

gotta watch that bloodpressure and avoid those 'stimulants'.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 01:31:48 PM »
he was a heavy abuser of opiates... he used to post on pro muscle years ago.. he would take any illegal drug steroids or narcotics...
real men= no rubbers

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 02:02:43 PM »
What a lot of bullshit you dont get like that by simply taking a stack of steroids that dude was on a lot of other hardcore drugs.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 02:20:32 PM »
What's "funny" is how he's been denying any steroid use the past few years. It's obvious he
still manages to shoot plenty of gear. Doing all these shows and warning people yet still lies.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »
That's a face of someone who has done a LOT more than just roids lol..

Still on juice tho', what a retard lol..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2014, 02:41:31 PM »
that's just sad and pathetic

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 03:55:48 PM »
obviously had one or several strokes, also obviously still on the juice lol, oh well. Funny watch thks.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 05:45:39 PM »
I remember watching his last video. If he'd trimmed down then, stopped taking juice and other rec drugs (guessing here he did) he would be a lot better today. He's still juicing and still probably taking some rec stuff to feel better.

Blaming it on over the counter supps is fucking bullshit, ok i'm sure some are dodgy as hell but that's not what caused this. He's been on 3 grams a week since he was 17 and taking everything else as well. Saying 'I tried this and i tried IGF and i tried Steroids' like he did it for a few weeks to see what happened, he was doing it non-stop for years and years. He even posted on the very old Meso board under the handle 'JustinRhys' in 99 and posted his whole cycle.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 05:51:09 PM »
who s paying for the house and all that shit, i guess he s too retarded/handicaped to work -prolly never did.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 05:54:54 PM »
What a lot of bullshit you dont get like that by simply taking a stack of steroids that dude was on a lot of other hardcore drugs.

+1 - in fact, his condition might be nothing to do with any drugs at all.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 06:01:37 PM »
He's been on 3 grams a week since he was 17 and taking everything else as well. Saying 'I tried this and i tried IGF and i tried Steroids' like he did it for a few weeks to see what happened, he was doing it non-stop for years and years. He even posted on the very old Meso board under the handle 'JustinRhys' in 99 and posted his whole cycle.

He said he was doing 200mg of Vet test prop EOD and some Clen in '99 when he won NZ nationals... absolutely nothing else, no GH etc.

who s paying for the house and all that shit, i guess he s too retarded/handicaped to work -prolly never did.

Some time ago he posted on professionalmuscle how he was living with a bunch of strippers.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 06:13:58 PM »
He said he was doing 200mg of Vet test prop EOD and some Clen in '99 when he won NZ nationals... absolutely nothing else, no GH etc.

Some time ago he posted on professionalmuscle how he was living with a bunch of strippers.

He also made the NZ paper around then and said he worked in IT, spent $300 on food a week when he was dealing online and on Welfare.

He straight up posted in 99 he was on 2000mg of test a week and switched the esters around every 10 weeks and switched the anabolic around every 10 weeks as well which was 500mg-1000mg. But it's the rec drugs that fuck you worse especially mixed in.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 06:19:03 PM »

Nah.   The correct term is "sex worker" or hand lotion dispenser at the Schmoetel 6ex.  Or he earns his pay tax free, under the towel.  Or...

He's a tard and like that other more famous tard, Coleman, he's only just beginning to receive the just recompense of his stupidity.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2014, 06:39:17 PM »
Nah.   The correct term is "sex worker" or hand lotion dispenser at the Schmoetel 6ex.  Or he earns his pay tax free, under the towel.  Or...

He's a tard and like that other more famous tard, Coleman, he's only just beginning to receive the just recompense of his stupidity.

Ronnie had issues with the hard training and is 50, many people have issues like that in life. It's totally different.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2014, 09:00:58 PM »

Van Justin is a nice guy but a compulsive liar, he would shoot up more than 60ml of vet Test prop per week when he was in Australia, arms and delts held so much scar tissue it wasnt funny. He hammered the speed as well, appetite was gone so just drank flavoured milk, very unstable guy, not a bad person, but one of the most insecure guys i ever met in my journey through the sport and like so many others just never had the genetics to match his goals, ruined his health pursuing a dream. I truly feel sad for him now and even back then, he was just a lost kid. ( protocol of  2 to 3ml shots to bis tris delts x 2 per week this was late 90s he was just out of juinors) was never going to end well.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 09:13:49 PM »
Hard to feel bad about this guy. He's crying and all but it's obvious he's still on PED. I mean, really? Mental illness, just like DA who kept pumping oil until the very end. Kinda sad to watch.